Swali fikirishi: Sababu kubwa ya Wajerumani kupeleka fuvu la Mtemi Mkwawa nchini Ujerumani zilikuwa ni zipi?

Mkwava alikuwa na maslahi na waarabu kwenye mambo yafutayo:-

1. Silaha na Mafunzo
2. Biashara ya pembe za ndovu
3. Biashara ya nguo
4. Dini.
5. Kodii
Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

Nadharia yako ni nzuri, lakini ni ya mbele ya pazia. Kilichopo nyuma ya pazia ni kingine

Excellent, Hilo ndio jibu sahihi

History..!! Nonsense subject.

At
this point, George W. drank human blood from a goblet shaped as a human skull. But, there is still more horror:

"I was shocked to discover that the Goddess Eulogia is a fabrication. And not a simple fabrication but one that leads us to something very specific. There never was a Roman goddess by that name. However, students of New Testament Greek know that Eulogia is one of the names given to the sacrament as in St. Paul's first letter to the Corinthians: 'The cup of blessing ('eulogia') which we bless, is it not the communion of the blood of Christ?' Alarming to me and perhaps it will be to you, rather than honoring the sacrament, we see that the secret society initiation culminates in a parody of partaking of the blood of Christ. This parody is known in other contexts as the sinful Black Mass. We know Black Mass is not truly parody but blasphemy and sacrilege. Invoking Judas, dishonoring the Pope and violating the sacrament is terrible sacrilege."

At this point, you must realize that George W. Bush has just drank blood which symbolizes Jesus' blood! I find it difficult to comprehend this type of blasphemy. Yet, Mr. Alper is entirely correct, when he states the doctrinal truth that Bush could have repented of this sin and received forgiveness. However, the evidence is clear that Mr. Bush

Alikuwa anapewa zawadi ya kanzu na waarabu anaridhika

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…