Get the right woman
Stop

Stop taking cheap drinks

Stop being lazy

Know the productive things

Get connected to big men who are better than you

Work
==========
Good idea, I kalenga kidamali i declare that these words will change my life and the lives of other people who will believe and practice on it.

Not only a supportive woman but who will also exhaust her energy in mutually producing what will add to your mutual possessions. There will peace entail and abundance therewith

You are thinker bob

then if your weakness leaning on number 1 , dont give up because u have a chance to teach her and struggle like single lion mother, everybody has a chance to open new pages in life

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

7, Believe in yourself and have passion in anything you do.

8. Never ever give up.

9, Give back to the needy.

10, Pray and be thankful to the almighty Lord for what you have.

11, Avoid side chicks if possible.

Mkuu iyo tafsiri ya right woman sijaikubali kabisa. kuwa eti woman with brain ndio mwanamke. Wengi wanaojiona wana akili au graduated women wanawashinda njiani wanaume atleast kwa TZ.
Right woman ni yule amabaye atakua yupo totally controlled by a man na anakuskiliza. Hapo ndio mwanamme ana kua na peace of mind. Sio wale unamwambia huu mkate yeye anajibu hapana hilo tofali.

Talk is cheap, i bet you can't practice what you are preaching! Ooh, sorry, you copy pasted it! Good article though!

T
There you are..!

Couldn't agree more with you

Kuna tofauti kubwa kati ya education na intelligency.. being educated doesn't necessarily means ur intelligent.. (education is acquired lakini intelligency mtu anazaliwa nayo)kuna watu wana IQ zao kubwa tu ila hawana elim (wako smart kutatua changamoto za maisha na mazingira), na pia kuna graduates ambao uwezo wa kutatua vhangamoto za maisha na mazingira ni mdogo sana.

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app