Single room/studio apartment needed Urgently in Arusha!! | JamiiForums | The Home of Great Thinkers

Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Single room/studio apartment needed Urgently in Arusha!!

Discussion in 'Matangazo madogo' started by Obhusegwe, Feb 2, 2010.

1. Obhusegwe

Obhusegwe JF-Expert Member

Feb 2, 2010
    Hi all!!

I am in need of a single self contained room or studio apartment in arusha.Needed for rent at most one year. Should be in a good place with sufficient security. Prefered area >> Njiro, but any other area with good neighbourhood is ok. Budget less or equal to 100,000/=TZS depending on location and how it looks.

Please if you have one or u can help to secure one contact me via this number 0713535989

Thanks

2. s

shama New Member

Mar 31, 2011
    hi i m looking for a studio apartment or a one bedroom with kitchen apartment in arusha urgently pls respond if anything is available and my budget is 100,000 tsh a month

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice