Russian missile traverses Poland.In the short time the missile was in Poland's airspace,NATO's Much-vaunted air defenses failed to nespond

Mathanzua

JF-Expert Member
Jan 4, 2017

29 DECEMBER 2023

Russian Missile Traverses Poland; NATO's Much-Vaunted Air Defenses, Never Responded

Last night, a live Russian missile entered POLAND Air space, traveled dozens of miles inside Poland, then turned into Ukraine. During that time, NATO air defenses failed to react!
Last night, as reported elsewhere on this site, Russia launched the largest missile attack upon Ukraine since the start of hostilities between those two countries. Upwards of 150 Missiles were fired by Russia.
At least ONE missile, fired from inside Russia, crossed through all of Belarus (Russian ally) then entered eastern POLAND air space!
The missile continued traveling southwest, remained in POLAND air space for several minutes, then turned to the southeast and entered Ukraine. The map below shows the missile track.

In the lengthy time the Russian missile was inside Poland, the much-vaunted NATO air defenses . . . . did nothing. No alerts. No radar tracking. No radar lock-on.
What's even more interesting, the missile flew over forward-deployed NATO TROOPS! Right over their heads!
Very interesting probing of NATO air defenses, while attacking Ukraine. Looks to many people like NATO failed the probing test.

Poland now says their air defenses DID track the missile. They say the missile was in Polish air space for "three minutes" and they scrambled a fighter jet to shoot it down.
** I leave it to your good senses to decide if they could have scrambled a fighter jet in three minutes.**

29 DECEMBER 2023

Russian Missile Traverses Poland; NATO's Much-Vaunted Air Defenses, Never Responded's Much-Vaunted Air Defenses, Never Responded

Last night, a live Russian missile entered POLAND Air space, traveled dozens of miles inside Poland, then turned into Ukraine. During that time, NATO air defenses failed to react!
Last night, as reported elsewhere on this site, Russia launched the largest missile attack upon Ukraine since the start of hostilities between those two countries. Upwards of 150 Missiles were fired by Russia.
At least ONE missile, fired from inside Russia, crossed through all of Belarus (Russian ally) then entered eastern POLAND air space!
The missile continued traveling southwest, remained in POLAND air space for several minutes, then turned to the southeast and entered Ukraine. The map below shows the missile track.

In the lengthy time the Russian missile was inside Poland, the much-vaunted NATO air defenses . . . . did nothing. No alerts. No radar tracking. No radar lock-on.
What's even more interesting, the missile flew over forward-deployed NATO TROOPS! Right over their heads!
Very interesting probing of NATO air defenses, while attacking Ukraine. Looks to many people like NATO failed the probing test.

Poland now says their air defenses DID track the missile. They say the missile was in Polish air space for "three minutes" and they scrambled a fighter jet to shoot it down.
** I leave it to your good senses to decide if they could have scrambled a fighter jet in three minutes.**
I am almost in pains as I try to decipher whether there is anything to celebrate about the news. As we speak, countries have upped their arsenals, hence not surprised by the sophistication of the Russian war machine, although the news still needs to be taken with a pinch of salt. In the recent war in Ukraine, the world witnessed how the might and state of the art Russian equipment, including the venerated s.400 air defense systems were reduced into toys by ever~motivated defenders, who solely rely on simple and cheap assault weapons.

Sent from my SM-A6050 using JamiiForums mobile app

29 DECEMBER 2023

Russian Missile Traverses Poland; NATO's Much-Vaunted Air Defenses, Never Responded's Much-Vaunted Air Defenses, Never Responded

Shame!

I am almost in pains as I try to decipher whether there is anything to celebrate about the news. As we speak, countries have upped their arsenals, hence not surprised by the sophistication of the Russian war machine, although the news still needs to be taken with a pinch of salt. In the recent war in Ukraine, the world witnessed how the might and state of the art Russian equipment, including the venerated s.400 air defense systems were reduced into toys by ever~motivated defenders, who solely rely on simple and cheap assault weapons.

Even these so called👉"ever~motivated defenders," who you claim solely rely on simple and cheap assault weapons are no longer left in Ukraine.Russia have completely wiped out all of the Ukraine army.Infact Ukraine has now resorted to forcing the Ukranian Diaspora and even men of 60 years and older to enroll in the Ukranian army.Shameful indeed.

Even these so called"ever~motivated defenders," who you claim solely rely on simple and cheap assault weapons are no longer left in Ukraine.Russia have completely wiped out all of the Ukraine army.Infact Ukraine has now resorted to forcing the Ukranian Diaspora and even men of 60 years and older to enroll in the Ukranian army.Shameful indeed.
This sounds funny, you never say how Russia has been using inmates as fighters as well as buying mercenaries from neighboring countries. At times having a permanent seat in the realm of lunacy prevents us from assessing facts objectively.

This sounds funny, you never say how Russia has been using inmates as fighters as well as buying mercenaries from neighboring countries. At times having a permanent seat in the realm of lunacy prevents us from assessing facts objectively.

If NATO and the US has not been using mercenaries and inmates, your comment would be rational,but hasn't the US and NATO been doing that?Permanides I would be perturbed if I did not know you.You are the one who has a parmanent seat in lunacy,because you belong to Satan,you worship Satan.Have you really forgotten that your farther Satan is the creator of lunatics?

Kilometer 45 kwa dakika tatu mbona ni mwendo wa taratibu sana?

Hypersonic kwa dakika tatu inatembea kilometer mia nyingi
Surovikin Russia hawaja-specify kwamba hiyo missile ilikuwa Poland kwa muda gani,so kila kitu ni speculation,ila Russia wanaojua. Poland wamesema ni 3minutes,lakini hatujui kama ni kweli au vipi.Je Urusi waliigandisha waone NATO watafanya nini?Hatujui.What we do know for sure is that it traversed Poland overhead NATO troops and re-entred Ukraine without being fired at by NATO troops.

Halafu anatokea mtu anakwambia NATO sijui nini nini
Bora wangelitwanga hapo hapo POLAND ili tuone itakuaje
Kombora lilikua linavinjari tu ndani ya anga la NATO
Russia anazidi kuwavua nguo hawa majamaa

Surovikin Russia hawaja-specify kwamba hiyo missile ilikuwa Poland kwa muda gani,so kila kitu ni speculation,ni Russia wanaojua. Poland wamesema ni 3minutes,lakini hatujui kama ni kweli au vipi.Je Urusi waliigandisha waone NATO watafanya nini?Hatujui.What we know for sure is that it traversed Poland overhead NATO troops and re-entred Ukraine without being fired at by NATO troops.
Ama kweli technolojia ya Urusi ni hatari!
Kilometer 45 kwa muda mrefu kiasi hicho wasingeshindwa kulidungua labda hilo kombora lilikuwa na mifumo mipya kabisa ambayo NATO hawajaifikiria kabisa

Back
Top Bottom