Private Spanish Tutor in Dar Es Saalam

Aug 10, 2014
¡Hola! Do you want to speak one of the most useful language of the world? Learn Spanish now in Dar Es Saalam for a very fair price!!. Learn Spanish from Tsh15,000 per hour,[Tsh 350,000 per month] (the price depends on the number of students and the place of the lesson). Breaking down: 2 hours per class, 3 classes per week.
For your tour guide job, Hotel Management, Flight attendants or just business trip. Any level, any age. I can also provide support preparing for Official Exams. Learn with a skilled teacher. Don´t miss this chance!
Get in touch for more details. Mobile 0719899545, whatsapp 0754891545
I am a translator, interpreter and a language teacher for spanish.
If you need services of other international languages(French, Portugeese and German) I will connect you to a reliable tutor/center.
Gracias y bienvenido!
Asante na Karibu!

Attachments

• First class.pdf
    367.9 KB · Views: 57
Two Big Reasons Why study Spanish?
1) Growing business and employment opportunities.
There are many reasons to start to study a new language. Nowadays competition at work is becoming stronger, job opportunities are becoming less and we have to improve, enrich and learn new things to differentiate ourselves from the rest.
To know more or less languages can make the difference between one person and another and Spanish is the best choice because is the second most spoken language behind only the Chinese and It is the second language of international comunication after English.
2) Every day we are more Spanish speakers!
Currently, more than 495 million people speak Spanish. And it is estimated that in 2030, 7.5 percent of the world population will be Spanish-speaking. (535 millions of people).
If you’re still not convinced, You must know that 18 million of students choose the Spanish as a foreign language to study.

Spanish & French classes!!!
Starting: 5th june
Duration: 5 weeks & 10 weeks sessions. Two classes per week. 2HRS per session.
Costs: only Tsh 250,000/= all learning materials included(booklets, cds,audio mp3s,videos) .
Class size: maximum 4 people in a single class.
Contacts: 0754891545/0719899545
Facebook: SpanishTutorTz