President Mgufuli has asked Mh Lowasa to advise his followers to learn how to respect the law otherwise they will end up in prison.

Wazo Kuu

Oct 21, 2018
President Magufuli earlier today While opening a large and modern library with a capacity of 2600 people at once, founded at the University of Dar es Salaam on a loan from the Chinese Government, congratulated the CHADEMA's General Committee and was presidential candidate for CHADEMA ticket in 2015 as a role-model in political controversy in accordance with the laws of the country for a period of time since he defeated the election period.
lowasa na magufuli.jpg

President Mgufuli has asked Hon. Lowasa to advise his followers to learn how to respect the law otherwise they will end up in prison.

"The shouters and the others did not contest in election, you my old man because you know in any competition tend to be defeated or win. I commend you with your sincere Tanzanian heartfelt and this I really say we need mature people in different parties like you, really your a Superman Hon Lowasa. And that's why you've been able to come here for great love, to participate in Tanzania's development, development is not a Party, Development is Development, and this is what I want Tanzania to build.

Tanzanians of all Tribes, Tanzanians of All Parties, Tanzanians with all believers, Tanzania, including all ethnic groups, aim to bring forward our nation for true development. So I say here publicly Hon. Lowasa for the truth, I thank you very much, I beg the audience to clipe for him.

This is the New Tanzania we want, this is true Tanzania, our parties have never been a source of separation, our parties should be the source of our development. So I have seen this I spoke with great respect to Hon Lowasa, so that those who you lead at least advised them otherwise would end in prisons so that they could learn how to respect the laws of the Tanzanians "Said President Magufuli.
elab.jpg

Hon. Lowasa speaking on the occasion thanked President . Magufuli for his efforts in education. "Thank you for welcoming the president, thank you for a good job thank you very much" said Hon. Lowasa.
maktaba 1.jpg

Mkuu mleta mada kuna maeneo kwenye andiko lako sentensi hazijakamilika... hata hivyo tunashukuru kwa kutujuza

Mimi nimeangalia na kusikia alichosema. Sikusikia neno la kufuata sheria. Jitahidi kuhojiana na nafsi yako juu ya ukweli. Huyu mtu ni mgonjwa muda utaamua.

President Magufuli earlier today While opening a large and modern library with a capacity of 2600 people at once, founded at the University of Dar es Salaam on a loan from the Chinese Government, congratulated the CHADEMA's General Committee and was presidential candidate for CHADEMA ticket in 2015 as a role-model in political controversy in accordance with the laws of the country for a period of time since he defeated the election period.

President Mgufuli has asked Hon. Lowasa to advise his followers to learn how to respect the law otherwise they will end up in prison.

"The shouters and the others did not contest in election, you my old man because you know in any competition tend to be defeated or win. I commend you with your sincere Tanzanian heartfelt and this I really say we need mature people in different parties like you, really your a Superman Hon Lowasa. And that's why you've been able to come here for great love, to participate in Tanzania's development, development is not a Party, Development is Development, and this is what I want Tanzania to build.

Tanzanians of all Tribes, Tanzanians of All Parties, Tanzanians with all believers, Tanzania, including all ethnic groups, aim to bring forward our nation for true development. So I say here publicly Hon. Lowasa for the truth, I thank you very much, I beg the audience to clipe for him.

This is the New Tanzania we want, this is true Tanzania, our parties have never been a source of separation, our parties should be the source of our development. So I have seen this I spoke with great respect to Hon Lowasa, so that those who you lead at least advised them otherwise would end in prisons so that they could learn how to respect the laws of the Tanzanians "Said President Magufuli.

Hon. Lowasa speaking on the occasion thanked President . Magufuli for his efforts in education. "Thank you for welcoming the president, thank you for a good job thank you very much" said Hon. Lowasa.
Uongo

Mimi nimeangalia na kusikia alichosema. Sikusikia neno la kufuata sheria. Jitahidi kuhojiana na nafsi yako juu ya ukweli. Huyu mtu ni mgonjwa muda utaamua.

Hata mimi sijasikia neno la Wataishia gerezani bali neno..... Hata kama wengine wako magerezani

Back
Top Bottom