Nine Caught in Libya with their pants down !

PlanckScale

JF-Expert Member
Sep 28, 2008
Nine commandos have been caught with their pants down in front of the Oil fields in Libya...well sort-off, if you love oil so much as the West do!

I have always been suspicious of Gaddafi...
But it is also interesting to watch the Westerner's attitude towards the revolt in Libya in comparison to their stand point elsewhere in this ongoing Arab revolt.

So the Brit spies got caught in Libya...
They thought they were the elite...coming to help the people/the rebels; so they claim. But it is obvious they were planning to do intelligence activities in the name of the British interest and setup future control of Libya's oil? Ohh how the desire for Oil can easily turn a man inside out and loose is senses...

This has now given Gaddafi the ammunition to claim that the revolt is orchestrated by the West. And as much as we hate him, he may have a point. And I bet you the Brits are not the only ones in this act...

Those are the actions of the so called donor countries...

Nine commandos have been caught with their pants down in front of the Oil fields in Libya...well sort-off, if you love oil so much as the West do!

I have always been suspicious of Gaddafi...
But it is also interesting to watch the Westerner's attitude towards the revolt in Libya in comparison to their stand point elsewhere in this ongoing Arab revolt.

So the Brit spies got caught in Libya...
They thought they were the elite...coming to help the people/the rebels; so they claim. But it is obvious they were planning to do intelligence activities in the name of the British interest and setup future control of Libya's oil? Ohh how the desire for Oil can easily turn a man inside out and loose is senses...

This has now given Gaddafi the ammunition to claim that the revolt is orchestrated by the West. And as much as we hate him, he may have a point. And I bet you the Brits are not the only ones in this act...

Those are the actions of the so called donor countries...
Tembelea hapa
BBC News - What were the SAS doing in Libya?

http://www.abc.net.au/am/content/2011/s3156642.htm

Back
Top Bottom