Binti Maringo
JF-Expert Member
- Jul 4, 2007
- 2,804
- 98
as far as I am concerned, I will always remain a Tanzanian no matter what will it be called. I will remain a devoted Tanzanian and I urge all my country men to be the same. It is me and you who will make Tanzania a haven of this world, it is not about America or Europeans, all of them are for their countries interests...remember every Americans know and understands that...America has no permanet friend or enemy but it has permanent American interests...
I love Tanzania. It is a good country.
Kuhusu ugaidi, hili ni jambo zito kama Tanzania itageuka kuwa Nigeria. Lakini ukweli utabaki pale pale kuwa chanzo cha ugaidi si Utanzania bali ni imani flani ambayo ni potofu, na hilo linajulikana duniani pote.
Hivyo basi, hata kama kuna ugaidi Bongo, bado nitakiri kuwa ninaipenda Bongo, na kutamani siku moja, Bongo itakuwa free kutoka Ufisadi na mambo ya namna hito, to wit.