Mwanamke ninayemtaka

Instead of paying a tuition fee for a class you will not attend, why don't you just pay a library fee, I believe it's more cheaper than a tuition fee.
I don’t know why lecturers get bothered when we don’t come to lectures.. I paid my fees and decided not to come to your boring class so what’s really their problem
I just don’t get it ..
 
Sifa alizozitaja ni za kawaida sana kwa binadamu wa kawaida

Niamini mimi....hujasoma uzi wake
Watu hawajasoma na kuelewa nilichoandika lakini sifa zote nilizotaja ni za kawaida sana wala hamzibani mwanamke hivyo wanawake wengi wanazo
 
Karibu mikocheni b mlima wa moto
Your browser is not able to display this video.
 
Wanaume siku hizi tumeanza kuwa na kiburi kisa tu wengi wako mtaani,vigezo vyote hivyo wataweza kweli...!
 

Similar Discussions

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…