Laptop ya ukweli inauzwa

NEXTLEVEL

JF-Expert Member
Jan 19, 2012
Hp eliteBook ,HDD 500GB, RAM 4GB, CORE i5 2.6Ghz,Camera, DVD RW,BATTERY Massa 3:30. Used lakini iko vizuri sana.Bei 400,000/= 0769 222882

Being RC of Dar Es Salaam is not the easiest job in the world. It so happens that more than half of the city’s dwellers are people who try to make their living on the street. They form themselves into either hand-held mobile shops, or youths at bus stops whose job is to scare the public into the buses, or car mechanics without frontiers!

Kandoro can’t stand it when people sell things on the street. He does not have the stomach for touts who shout innocent people into buses. Above all, he wishes to see all mechanics practicing their trade in well appointed, and tax paying, garages. He will not have this JUA KALI business that is so readily accepted elsewhere in East Africa!

So, Abbas Kandoro wants a Dar whose residents are well attired men and women who work in well appointed places, do their shopping in supermarkets and real shops, and are not invited into buses by scruffy looking youngsters. It’s a grand vision, but it is also at odds with the reality on the ground.

Somebody within the ruling clique claimed recently that the present regime has created 186,000 new jobs. This figure is related to the speed of light, and I suspect that someone wanted to come up with some suitable number of jobs created, and something related to the speed of light looked just like the right number. Did they count the number of jobs that have been abolished by Kandoro as well? I put it to you that if you chase away all the Machingas and the bus touts from the streets of Dar, you will have abolished more jobs than you can create in a year.

Like I said, Kandoro has a grand vision. Lately, he has announced that his city has a target of sealing fifteen kilometers of road with tarmac, each year. That is indeed a grand vision. A whole 15 kilometers! To make sure we did not think he had made a mistake, he elaborated that each municipality will have the grand target of sealing 5 kilometers, per annum. I have heard of people who aim low, but I must confess that I never could have believed that a leader of a big metropolis like Dar could aim at sealing a lousy 15km of existing roads in the course of a whole year!

We need to organize the Machingas, regulate the bus touts and encourage the mechanics that are practicing self-employment. We expect Kandoro to lead them into better ways of practicing their self-employment rather than to fight them.

Kandoro has a problem, and he does not have a solution. He does not even have the beginnings of a solution. So what does he do? He fights the problem!

Augustine Moshi

tuma picha tuone ipo kwenye hali gan

Being RC of Dar Es Salaam is not the easiest job in the world. It so happens that more than half of the city’s dwellers are people who try to make their living on the street. They form themselves into either hand-held mobile shops, or youths at bus stops whose job is to scare the public into the buses, or car mechanics without frontiers!

Kandoro can’t stand it when people sell things on the street. He does not have the stomach for touts who shout innocent people into buses. Above all, he wishes to see all mechanics practicing their trade in well appointed, and tax paying, garages. He will not have this JUA KALI business that is so readily accepted elsewhere in East Africa!

So, Abbas Kandoro wants a Dar whose residents are well attired men and women who work in well appointed places, do their shopping in supermarkets and real shops, and are not invited into buses by scruffy looking youngsters. It’s a grand vision, but it is also at odds with the reality on the ground.

Somebody within the ruling clique claimed recently that the present regime has created 186,000 new jobs. This figure is related to the speed of light, and I suspect that someone wanted to come up with some suitable number of jobs created, and something related to the speed of light looked just like the right number. Did they count the number of jobs that have been abolished by Kandoro as well? I put it to you that if you chase away all the Machingas and the bus touts from the streets of Dar, you will have abolished more jobs than you can create in a year.

Like I said, Kandoro has a grand vision. Lately, he has announced that his city has a target of sealing fifteen kilometers of road with tarmac, each year. That is indeed a grand vision. A whole 15 kilometers! To make sure we did not think he had made a mistake, he elaborated that each municipality will have the grand target of sealing 5 kilometers, per annum. I have heard of people who aim low, but I must confess that I never could have believed that a leader of a big metropolis like Dar could aim at sealing a lousy 15km of existing roads in the course of a whole year!

We need to organize the Machingas, regulate the bus touts and encourage the mechanics that are practicing self-employment. We expect Kandoro to lead them into better ways of practicing their self-employment rather than to fight them.

Kandoro has a problem, and he does not have a solution. He does not even have the beginnings of a solution. So what does he do? He fights the problem!

Augustine Moshi

tuma pic tuone

Attachments

• 1433845232531.jpg
    1433845232531.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 126
  • 1433845291124.jpg
    1433845291124.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 111
  • 1433845339658.jpg
    1433845339658.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 109