Israel: Don’t Marry U.S. Jews!

VUVUZELA

JF-Expert Member
Jun 19, 2010

By Allison Yarrow | The Daily Beast – 17 hrs ago: 12/01/2011

Jewish children reared in America grow up hearing one thing on repeat. It's like a dull tuning fork in the ear, or an image that sticks in the brain. Marry a Jew. Over and over. As if each time is the first. The subtext is that each of us is responsible for all of us, and if we intermarry, we risk disappearing completely. American Jewspreach marrying each other in Israel's name. The act does the Jewish homeland proud. A friend's parent once told me that marrying a Jew would be great, but marrying an Israeli would be even better.

Unfortunately for American Jews, and all those niggling parents, it turns out that Israel might not be on our team in this marriage game. A middling and now infamous Israeli government department has forged a peculiar U.S.-based advertising campaign. In a series of videos and billboards, it is discouraging Israeli expats from marrying American Jews and imploring them to move back toIsrael.
The ham-handed effort isn't targeting American Jews, but it is offending them. Outrage has been concentrated in the blogosphere. "I don't think I have ever seen a demonstration of Israeli contempt for American Jews as obvious as these ads," writes Jeffery Goldberg in The Atlantic. Gal Beckerman, a child of Israeli expats who lives in Brooklyn, writes in The Forward that the ads are most disturbing because they are full of fear.
This public offensive voices what American Jews should already know, and should be angrier about: that many Israeli writers, thought leaders, politicians, and rabbis believe assimilated American Jews are not Jews at all. People who make it their business to say who is and who isn't a Jew are as old as the religion itself. That paradigm is hardly a useful one. Nobody listens to people who only want to exclude. There are more of us here than in Israel. Questions of Jewishness may not permeate our everyday activities, but maybe that's Israeliness and not Jewishness at all.
Besides, if there are no Jews here in America, who would be left to plant all those trees?

"So, the Israeli Jews think they are superior to American Jews. Are they? I don't know. It's the attitude of superiority that stinks. And that applies to every race and religion"-anonymous jew in NY.

"So, the Israeli Jews think they are superior to American Jews. Are they? I don't know. It's the attitude of superiority that stinks. And that applies to every race and religion"-anonymous jew in NY.
Nduguzake Mungu itakuwaje wachanganye damu ?!

Kwa hiyo Wayahudi wenzao waliozaliwa US wamekuwa watu wa mataifa siyo? Teh Teh. Ubaguzi kitu kibaya sana

Wakuu hamjui kama Israel ni taifa lililolaaniwa. Mnashangaa nini.

Vuvuzela, Why generalization to every race and religion while the article refer to Jews (Judaism) as a relgion and no other religion is mentioned in the article. You are trying to use generalization as a loophole or a cover to hide your masters (Jews) while smearing everyone else, aren't you?

I would like you to analyse these three points

1. Distinguish between what those people who claim to follow a certain religion (be they Jews, Christians, Muslims, Hindus, etc) are doing, and what the scriptures of that particular religion (be it Talmud (Judaism), Bible (Christianity), Islam (Qur-ani/Sunna), Hinduism (Veda), etc) is advocating or teaching. You can find people who think themselves to be superior are everywhere, white Europeans (Christians) against the blacks and the rest of the world, the Jews against the rest of the world as (Gentiles), Hindus againt and among themselves (cast system in which the rest of the nonHindu world are in the same group of untouchables), the Arabs against the rest of world (including their fellow nonArab muslims) except their masters (Westerners), etc, etc

2. Where it stinks !!! Now go to their scriptures whether you will find any justification of what those who claimants to follow them are doing.

a) Jews are using the Talmud and the justification of their racism and arrogance is hardcored in there. This is the STINKING FILTH that you are trying to clean from your masters (Jews) and smear every race and religion. It is not fair!!!

b) Bearing in mind that the New Testment had not wiped out the Old Testment and that they are both in one and allegedlycompleted at the time of Jesus, you will find in there that all of us including me and you and the Americans are in one busket (Gentiles), that STINKS, isn't it!!!. It is therefore that the racist white Europens and everywhere in the world are just practising what is taught by their scriptures (Remember, if it is STINKING, then it is from Bible, not The Gospel)

c) Where do Hindus get justification of their Caste system which make some superior and some inferior? It is from their scriptures, isn't it? Therefore racist Hindus are just upholding the tenets of their scriptures.

d) Now go to the Qur-ani and the Sunna of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) if you will find even an aorta of racism or tribalism or superiority of some and inferiority of others. Actually you will find the opposite is true that the Qur-ani and the Sunna are speaking harshly against these defective human inclinations. In this case therefore the Arabs who are racists or think of themselves to be superiors have no justification from Qur-ani or Sunna and they are on the wrong, infact they make themselves inferiors.

3. So to cut the story short, I would like to call you to analyse what I have writing and next time when you want smear the dirt from your masters, please spare ISLAM.

Kazi njema

Wewe ndiye uliyelaaniwa! Kama wamelaaniwa kwanini dunia asilimia kubwa hamwapendi lakini mnashindwa kuwaangamiza na ni taifa dogo karibu kama mkoa mmoja tu wa Tz? Aliyelaaniwa ni nani hapo? Hii ndiyo shida ya kufikiri kwa kutumia yule viungo visivyoruhusiwa.

Vuvuzela, Why generalization to every race and religion while the article refer to Jews (Judaism) as a relgion and no other religion is mentioned in the article. You are trying to use generalization as a loophole or a cover to hide your masters (Jews) while smearing everyone else, aren't you?

I would like you to analyse these three points

1. Distinguish between what those people who claim to follow a certain religion (be they Jews, Christians, Muslims, Hindus, etc) are doing, and what the scriptures of that particular religion (be it Talmud (Judaism), Bible (Christianity), Islam (Qur-ani/Sunna), Hinduism (Veda), etc) is advocating or teaching. You can find people who think themselves to be superior are everywhere, white Europeans (Christians) against the blacks and the rest of the world, the Jews against the rest of the world as (Gentiles), Hindus againt and among themselves (cast system in which the rest of the nonHindu world are in the same group of untouchables), the Arabs against the rest of world (including their fellow nonArab muslims) except their masters (Westerners), etc, etc

2. Where it stinks !!! Now go to their scriptures whether you will find any justification of what those who claimants to follow them are doing.

a) Jews are using the Talmud and the justification of their racism and arrogance is hardcored in there. This is the STINKING FILTH that you are trying to clean from your masters (Jews) and smear every race and religion. It is not fair!!!

b) Bearing in mind that the New Testment had not wiped out the Old Testment and that they are both in one and allegedlycompleted at the time of Jesus, you will find in there that all of us including me and you and the Americans are in one busket (Gentiles), that STINKS, isn't it!!!. It is therefore that the racist white Europens and everywhere in the world are just practising what is taught by their scriptures (Remember, if it is STINKING, then it is from Bible, not The Gospel)

c) Where do Hindus get justification of their Caste system which make some superior and some inferior? It is from their scriptures, isn't it? Therefore racist Hindus are just upholding the tenets of their scriptures.

d) Now go to the Qur-ani and the Sunna of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) if you will find even an aorta of racism or tribalism or superiority of some and inferiority of others. Actually you will find the opposite is true that the Qur-ani and the Sunna are speaking harshly against these defective human inclinations. In this case therefore the Arabs who are racists or think of themselves to be superiors have no justification from Qur-ani or Sunna and they are on the wrong, infact they make themselves inferiors.

3. So to cut the story short, I would like to call you to analyse what I have writing and next time when you want smear the dirt from your masters, please spare ISLAM.

Kazi njema
I'm not the one who came up with this story. I found it somewhere, and decided to bring it up here in this forum so that wanaJF will get to read and come up with opinions. Blame it on that anonymous jew in NY who says that the Israel-born jews' attitude stinks.

Kwa hiyo Wayahudi wenzao waliozaliwa US wamekuwa watu wa mataifa siyo? Teh Teh. Ubaguzi kitu kibaya sana[/QUOTE
"Nimewaumba rangi na mataifa tofauti ili mjuane, na hakuna liye bora ila ni yule tu, anae mcha Mwenyezi Mungu na kutenda matendo mema" Quran.

Kinachonishangaza kuwa Taifa lilitawanywa miaka mingi lakini limerudi Tena,Ni taifa Dogo lakini 1967 liliwatoa kamasi Waarabu kwa siku sita tu wakasalimu Amri kwao,kinachonishangaza zaidi ulimwenguni Wa kiarabu wote wanagwaya kwa Taifa hili

I'm not the one who came up with this story. I found it somewhere, and decided to bring it up here in this forum so that wanaJF will get to read and come up with opinions. Blame it on that anonymous jew in NY who says that the Israel-born jews' attitude stinks.

Are you sure that you (Vuvuzela) and him (Anonymous Jew) are NOT one?, even atleast in purpose ?!!!

Na hii hapa imekkaaje wajameni?

javascript:window.print(); Stella Harville and Ticha Chikuni in a November 2010 photo by Harville (AP)

A small Kentucky church has chosen to ban marriages and even some worship services for interracial couples. The Gulnare Freewill Baptist Church, located in Pike County, made the vote in response to a longtime member who is engaged to a man whose birthplace is in Zimbabwe.
Other pastoral leaders in the area were quick to denounce the church's vote. "It's not the spirit of the community in any way, shape or form," Randy Johnson, president of the Pike County Ministerial Association, told the Lexington Herald-Leader.
The small congregation, which usually hosts about 40 members each Sunday, held the vote after longtime member Stella Harville, brought her fiancé Ticha Chikuni to church with her in June. The couple performed a song together at the church in which Chikuni sang "I Surrender All," while Harville played the piano.
Chikuni, 29, who works at Georgetown College, is black--and Harville, who was baptized at the church but is not an active member, is white. Dean Harville, Stella's father, said he was told by the church's former pastor Melvin Thompson that his daughter and her fiancé were not allowed to sing at the church again. However, Thompson recently stepped down and the church's new pastor, Stacy Stepp, said the couple was once again welcome to sing.
Stepp's decision prompted Thompson to put forth a recommendation saying that while all members are welcome at the church, it does not "condone" interracial marriage, and that any interracial couples would not be received as members or allowed to participate in worship services. The only exception? Funerals.
The Harville family has formally requested the congregation to reconsider the interracial ban, and Thompson has also said he would like to resolve the issue, the area CBS affiliate WYMT has reported.
A copy of the recommendation, obtained by WYMT, reads in part:
That the Gulnare Freewill Baptist Church does not condone interracial marriage. Parties of such marriages will not be received as members, nor will they be used in worship services and other church functions, with the exception being funerals. All are welcome to our public worship services. This recommendation is not intended to judge the salvation of anyone, but is intended to promote greater unity among the church body and the community we serve.
Members of the church held a vote on Thompson's proposed language, with nine voting in favor and six voting against. The other members in attendance chose not to vote.
Gawker notes that Pike County is 98 percent white and home to the infamous Hatfield-McCoy feud.
The Harville family doesn't see Gulnare's new policy promoting anything like unity or civil peace. "They're the people who are supposed to comfort me in times like these," Stella Harville said.
And Stella's father was much more forceful in his denunciation of the interracial ban. "It sure ain't Christian," Dean Harville said. "It ain't nothing but the old devil working."

Source: yahoonews

wao wanasema teule, sijui Mungu alighafilika akasahau mataifa mengi ? Kafiri hachagui maneno !

Wewe na wenzako wanaokuunga mkono ndio mliolaaniwa, ndiyo maana mmebakia kulalama tu na kujilipua kwa nguvu za Lucifer yule jini mkuu

Kinachonishangaza kuwa Taifa lilitawanywa miaka mingi lakini limerudi Tena,Ni taifa Dogo lakini 1967 liliwatoa kamasi Waarabu kwa siku sita tu wakasalimu Amri kwao,kinachonishangaza zaidi ulimwenguni Wa kiarabu wote wanagwaya kwa Taifa hili

Unashangaa kwasababu umeshindwa kutumia akili zaidi ya ushabiki..

Israel inasaidiwa na USA period, siku wakikosa msaada watakuwa majirani wazuri wasio leta ubabe wa kijinga..

maana watapigwa vibaya..lol

Wewe na wenzako wanaokuunga mkono ndio mliolaaniwa, ndiyo maana mmebakia kulalama tu na kujilipua kwa nguvu za Lucifer yule jini mkuu
Ajabu huyo Mungu wenu wa Kiyahudi, wao Wayahudi hawashirikiani na nyie kumuabudu ! Bado hutii akili !?

Back
Top Bottom