Humanity seems to be winning over the NWO Cabal

Mathanzua

JF-Expert Member
Jan 4, 2017
Something really major is going on concerning the World Economic Forum gathering in Davos, Switzerland. I reported earlier that WEF Chief Klaus Schwab would not attend due to health reasons, and later, George Soros backed out due to a scheduling conflict. Now I can report to all of you that upwards of FIFTY PERCENT of invitees, will not be showing up. The last time a WEF meeting was ditched like this . . . . was the week of the 9-11 attacks!

As of 4:29 PM eastern US time here in the New York city area, we are told that "REBEL NEWS" from Canada is at the Davos location, and they are allegedly reporting only a few dozen people were at the opening and a maximum of maybe 400 are in attendance. There were 2700 confirmed attendees (plus staff) scheduled to be there and they're not.

Even social media is talking about it.

Update 4:37 PM EST --
Klaus Schwab DID in fact, show-up to the opening of the WEF annual meeting, despite publicly saying he would not be there due to health reasons!

Below is a picture of him leaving the auditorium.

Klaus Schwab and George Soros BOW-OUT of World Economic Forum Conference (Starting today) in Davos
WORLD HAL TURNER 16 JANUARY 2023 HITS: 28654

Klaus Schwab and George Soros BOW-OUT of World Economic Forum Conference (Starting today) in Davos

Something VERY BIG is going on and it appears it is not good. The World Economic Forum (WEF) begins its world conference today, but WEF Founder Klaus Schwab and now Billionaire George Soros have just BOWED-OUT; they will NOT attend!

Citing alleged "health issues" Klaus Schwab has just made known he will not attend the WEF Conference in Davos.

Now, George Soros is publicly saying he, too, will not attend. This despite the conference date being set months in advance, and it being the biggest affair the WEF runs every year.

This comes despite the country of Switzerland deploying five thousand army troops, and empowering those troops to "use coercive police power" to keep order.

RUMORS are running rampant and they CLAIM (unsubstantiated) that both Schwab and Soros believe they are being hunted for what they're doing, and trying to do, to the world. The RUMORS (unsubstantiated) claim both men now fear for their physical safety.

HAL TURNER PERSONAL OPINION
Would anyone really care if Russia sent a couple Kinzal hypersonic missiles to wipe out that whole crowd? For me, I wouldn't shed a tear!

Whatever is really going on, likely won't ever be known by us little people. It seems clear to me, however, that something very big is happening.

Back
Top Bottom