"Homosexuality is not sinful"

Jazba ya nini shehe

<br />
<br />
Maxi shimba kakimbia ukumbi wa dini wanajua kule ningaliwapa majibu yao maana roho mtakatifu wake anayapenda haya mambo na ushahidi nimewahi kuwaletea mara nyingi kutoka kwenye biblia ileteni hii thread kwenye ukumbi wa dini

Ashakum si matusi, hivi weye darsa umepitia weye?

"If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination..." -Leviticus 20:13 (King James Bible)
Homosexuality is a sexual sin. It was sexual sins, corruption, and violence which brought forth the judgment of God upon the wicked cities of Sodom and Gomorrah in the Old Testament...

The Bible makes no apologies. Homosexuality is Sodomy, it is wickedness in the sight of God.

"And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly...Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them." -Romans 1:27,32
I do NOT judge anyone, but the Bible will be every man's judge...
"He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day." -John 12:48

DON'T BE FOOLED! Homosexuality is NOT the innocent relationships that we are all being led to believe. There is a very DARK SIDE to the homosexual society.

hujui unachokizungumza. unajidanganya, huwezi kusema eti "uchunguzi wa kisayansi usiotangazwa bado". unasubiri nini kutangazwa???? hakuna dini inayo mfananisha mwanadamu na mnyama , sasa unaposema
"Ni vema ufahamu kuwa sio binadamu tu wanaonyesha hii tabia ya homosexuality, zipo aina nyingi za wanyama zaidi ya 400 zinaonyesha tabia hii(nitakuwekea uthibitisho)" ni kujidanyanya kwakuwa huo ithibitisho hautakubalika na anaye amini Mungu yeyote. usiteteee vitu ulivyolishwa shuleni ili hali nafsi yako inakinzana navyo- hutaweza kuvitetea. mnyama hufanya sex kwa ajili yakuzaaa tu wakato hao unaowatetea wanafanya kwa starehe

MaxShimba & Masanilo, you too are full of crap. Yaani badala ya kujadili hoja mnaleta ushabiki. Muache utoto

MaxShimba & Masanilo, you too are full of crap. Yaani badala ya kujadili hoja mnaleta ushabiki. Muache utoto
pitia page za mwanzoni uone walivyoainisha michango yao.Wewe hapa umejadili nini zaidi ya kutukana?

or we can say u r da advocate of homosexuality?wafwate hao tukupe link uanze kuwasiliana?

Nasikia hata Zenj wapo wengi sana hawa waungwana wapenda t...

These words, may means to suffocate Moderators mind so that he can remove the thread under discussion. Masanilo, marytina and Tukutuku remember to save a back up of this very scarce truth

Kweli mmeamua kubinuliwa na kupumuliwa visogoni mwenu. DUNIA INAISHA MWEZI WA T

Like i said to provide you with an evidence of homosexuality behavior in animals and i am pretty sure this will help to change your attitude towards homosexuality,
You are too often quoting the Bible but you have better to know that, like i said in my previously comments Homosexuality is not Good vs Bad rather it is something you must learn weather is Choice or Natural,,, never make mistake this atticle is about Homosexuality in animals,, but also i would like to prove you wrong by providing the evidences of Homosexuality in human being as a natural thing and not choice!(Not now)
Follow this link. www.news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/8081829.stm.

.......... kawaida Waislaam hutoa hoja kwa "AUTHORITY" yaani AYA ! kisha unasherehesha, mwanzo mpaka mwisho hakuna hicho kitu! kama ni suala la maoni: MAX, REV MASANILO na wengineo pia wana uwezo wa kuandika kama huyo HENDRIK ! ati ORTHODOX MUSLIM !?!

Kombo

Hayo ni madai ya Imam Muhsin! Ameuliza ni sehemu ya Quran inayozuia Ushoga? Kwa meneno yake Imam Muhsin
Nowhere does the Qur’an state that homosexuality is forbidden.

Homesexuality and Islam are inseparable entities.

DON'T BE FOOLED! Homosexuality is NOT the innocent relationships that we are all being led to believe. There is a very DARK SIDE to the homosexual society.

........................... hapo bwana i yupi???:A S 13:

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…