It happens a lot, I will share two incidences
1. At Ubungo bus terminal before it was moved to Mbezi, I went there to receive a package from village. When I was there, I met a young girl who wait for a package as well. So she asked me to call the sender of hers, after the call she started crying and hugging me.
I was shocked because it was a public area with a lot of people, I stand still and started to asked her what happened, so it happened that the sender of the package was her mother but she is so mean to her daughter. I did my best to comfort her, she told me a lot of her family. I didn’t give her my number so I didn’t hear about her anymore, I hope she is doing fine to this day.
2. Was in daladala, a mid age women, from normal conversations to deep explanations about her marriage issues.
People go through a lot, we just can’t see through their skin