Happy Women's Day

Isumbwile

JF-Expert Member
Dec 12, 2012
Dear Women,

There are no words to express your love and strengths. The way you stand vigilant and conquer obstacles of life is truly remarkable;

You get married and change your name and home,

You leave your family and move in with your husband,

You build a home with your new partner and get pregnant,

Pregnancy changes your body along with you losing your beauty,

You almost give up in the labor room due to unbearable pains of child birth,

Even the kids you deliver bear our names,

You spend your life doing almost everything from cooking, cleaning, raising the kids, taking care of the family, maintaining family relations, relaxing us and everything that benefits us men. Sometimes you do this at the cost of your own health and well being.

On this special day, I glitter memorizing all the difficult things that you women go through in life and for that I truly salute you all. My mother once taught me that a thankful heart isn’t only the greatest virtue but the parent of all other virtues. Thus on this special women’s day, shout out of love to all women, we are very thankful and appreciate you abundantly.

With Love,
Isumbwile

Thank you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Nimehisi upweke wa ajabu hii siku...... kuna kitu namiss na siwezi kupata labda katika maisha mengine!!!!!!
Phenomene' imfikie mama yangu popote alipo.......

Thank you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Nimehisi upweke wa ajabu hii siku...... kuna kitu namiss na siwezi kupata labda katika maisha mengine!!!!!!
Phenomene' imfikie mama yangu popote alipo.......

Nothing is impossible to the willing mind, unaweza kupata unacho-miss, they say if u ask and do the impossible u may end up with the best possible.