Happy Birthday Sakapal!!

sakapal

JF-Expert Member
Apr 11, 2011
Ni kweli its my birthday just wish me luck buddy, it's my luck already as my hubby's birthday is in next week, remember last year niliwaomba ushauri wa kum-surprise? This year its celebration as we are all in holiday.
Peace and Love,
Sakapal.

Holiday, celebrate by Madonna, hope BAK ataniwekea hiki kibao.

Last edited by a moderator:
Holiday, celebrate by Madonna, hope BAK ataniwekea hiki kibao.

• Thanks
Reactions: BAK
Let happiness reach your eyes, enthusiasm reach your smile, and resilience reach the temples of your face every time you look at someone. May you pass on your love and joy to everyone around you.

Let me tell you that with every passing year, you’re becoming the most wise and good looking friend that I have ever known!

Let this new year of your life be special, full of precious moments, bright emotions, full of happiness and joy! Let Love follow your footsteps everywhere you go!!!

Some people look old and feel young. Some people look young and feel old. Some people like us look young and feel young.

Some people say ‘My how time flies when you are having fun.’ I prefer ‘My how flies have fun when you are having time.’

It’s okay, You can light up all your candles now? we all have a glass of water in our hands.

Happy Birthday sakapal

happy-birthday-110-57502.gif

happy birthday sakapal, Mungu akujaalie heri ktk maisha yako. Sometimes binafsi huwa nachukia birthdays kwani kadiri zinavyokuja ndio na umri wa kuiacha hii dunia unasogea.

Leo umejikojolea mara ngapi? Ningekuwa mimi walio karibu yangu wangekoma, unapiga mitungi ya kufa mtu halafu huendi maliwato kila kitu self service, wakikuuliza sema leo nimezaliwa. That's all Folks...

Happy birth day mdada.. sakapal,
nakutakia furaha na mafanikio katika maisha yako..
Huzuni ziwe chache sana sana..
Furaha ziwe lukuki!!!