Enrique Iglesias vs Ed Sheeran

Namkubali sana sana ed, ila mzee mjomba Enrique ni balaa kabisa kabisa.
 
Say, boy, let's not talk too much
Grab on my waist and put that body on me
Come on now, follow my lead πŸ€Έβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€Έβ€β™‚οΈ
I'm in love with the shape of you
We push and pull like a magnet do
Although my heart is falling too

I'm in love with your body
And last night you were in my room
And now my bedsheets smell like you

Every day discovering something brand new
I'm in love with your body
 
Perfect words πŸ€Έβ€β™‚οΈπŸ˜‰
 
Somebody is me....
Somebody wants you, somebody needs you
Somebody dreams about you every single night
Somebody can't breathe, without you it's lonely
Somebody hopes that one day you will see
That somebody's me
That somebody's me,

How, how did we go wrong?
It was so good, and now it's gone
And I pray at night, that our passing will cross
What we hide isn't lost
'Cause you are always right here in my thoughts....
 
Ila Happier ya Ed ni my fav juu nyimbo zake zoooote,



Ain't nobody hurt you like I hurt you
But ain't nobody love you like I do
Promise that I will not take it personal baby
If you're moving on with someone new

Cause baby you look happier, you do
My friends told me one day I'll feel it too
And until then I'll smile to hide the truth
But I know I was happier with you.
 
ila Ed kwa sasa ni habari nyingine huyo EI alijitengenezea ufalme wake toka zamani
 
jamani jamani binafsi huyu albino nampenda banaaa
 
wazee bruno mars anaimba

Sent from my S6 using JamiiForums mobile app
 

Similar Discussions

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…