Don Balali were bounded by Omerta

Mafioso wako well organised sio kama hawa mafisadi. All in all they can be anybody but still they are comitting crime to their society. Mafioso differs from head to head of the family and each family has its own doctrine these people associated with ufisadi they don't have a doctrine so is discipline. What they do is the abuse of power I think Pezzonovante should be specific about this and give a detailed descriptions about those families and their heads and also I want to remind him/her about TISS. In Uganda and Rwanda they have such an interesting system of rejecting people like the late Governor who went against the families home and abroad they can target you anywhere at any cost. In Tanzania is much much stories and gossips all in all Pezzonovante you have got good idea. I like to watch movies like THE GODFATHER it teaches a lot but those people had guts and discipline.

Mafioso wako well organised sio kama hawa mafisadi. THE GODFATHER it teaches a lot but those people had guts and discipline.
SASA NI VEMA HUWA UNAANGALIA AKINA GOD FATHER MKAPA NI POLITICIAN AMBAYE ALIKUWA MIFUKONI MWA MAFIA,UNAKUMBUKA PALE FAMILIES ZILIPO MJIA JUU DON COREON, KWAMBA LAZIMA WASHEE VIPOLITISIAN VILIVYOPO MIFUKONI MWAKE KAMA COIN,MZEE AKAGOMA,SO HAWA MAFISADI NI MATARISHI TU,TUNAWAITA MAFISADI KWANI WANATUMIWA TU,WEWE SI ULIONA PM ALIYEKWENDA ALIVYO SUKUMA RICHMOND, ALIKUWA UNDER PRESHER

maskini JK, nadhani anatamani aubinafsishe urais kisha atambae, maji ya shingo sasa...

Back
Top Bottom