Uchaguzi 2020 Dkt. John Pombe Joseph Magufuli, the heavyweight heaven sent President for Tanzania

Amani Msumari

JF-Expert Member
Aug 21, 2016
Dear friends and colleagues all over the world, I am delighted to write to you on this very special day as we are counting 20 days to general election.

I am sure you have heard a lot potraying the negative image of Tanzania and specifically concerning President Magufuli. One of the famous accusations is that Mr President is an autocratic leader, the worst dictator Tanzania ever had.

I don't blame you for hearing that but I will surely be surprised if you will be caught up by this pack of lies spread by some people whose dirt deals were cut -off by strong measures put in place by Magufuli's strict administration.

As you are digesting the information, please be gently reminded that the western media has always potrayed the negative image of Africa such as war ruined countries, diseases, poor infrastructure, conflicts, hunger just to mention a few. Therefore, please don't be surprised if they report Magufuli in a negative way

I urge you to find out the truth. Don't be biased by one sided information from the people who have their own agenda. Take your time to find out the truth.

Since assuming Power, Magufuli's administration has embarked on major projects that have been a game changer for the economy of Tanzania and this explains why Tanzania was declared a lower middle income country earlier than the projected time.

The fifth phase government has made remarkable improvement in health, education, agriculture, public administration, fighting corruption, infrastructure just to mention a few.

Today, Tanzania is heavily benefiting from it's natural resources that transform the quality of life of our people. One thing for sure, Magufuli is a very strict and serious man and his opponents and people affected by his decisions such as ghost workers and petty politicians are the ones turnishing the image of his name but their false accusations are very far from the reality.

Tanzanians like their president and all signs show that he will emerge a winner by far in this forthcoming general election.

We urge you not to pay attention to false alarms raised by puppets rather take your time to join your hands with Tanzanians who are in the serious mission to make their county a great one.

Thank you for reading.

God bless Tanzania
God bless John Magufuli

Amani Msumari
Tanga

121148483_733803837349247_184332546552657685_n.jpg

Hawa watoto wa kimasikini wamewakosea nini nyie MiCCM?

tusiojua kula mayai km mgombea wa ccm tufanyeje 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵

tusiojua kula mayai km mgombea wa ccm tufanyeje 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵
Jiwe ndiyo kabisaa.
Angalia "kidhungu" chake hiki alichokitema mbele ya Chakwera

Namnukuu:
"We suppose to focus according our direction according our environment that's only way we can help our peoples no body should come and say that his there to save the problems of our peoples we are the one we are leader we suppose to change the direction"

Dear friends and colleagues all over the world, I am delighted to write to you in this very special day as we are counting 20 days to general election.

I am sure you have heard a lot pitraying the negative image of Tanzania and specifically concerning President Magufuli. One of the famous accusations is that Mr President is an autocratic leader, the worst dictator Tanzania ever had.

I don't blame you for hearing that but I will surely be surprised if you will be caught up by this pack of lies spread by some people whose dirt deals were cut -off by strong measures put in place by Magufuli's strict administration.

As you are digesting the information, please be gently reminded that the western media has always potrayed the negative image of Africa such as war ruined countries, diseases, poor infrastructure, conflicts, hunger just to mention a few. Therefore, please don't be surprised if they report Magufuli in a negative way.

I urge you to find out the truth. Don't be biased by one sided information from the people who have their own agenda. Take your time to find out the truth.

Since assuming Power, Magufuli's administration has embarked on major projects that have been a game changer for the economy of Tanzania and this explains why Tanzania was declared a lower middle income country earlier than the projected time.

The fifth phase government has made remarkable improvement in health, education, agriculture, public administration, fighting corruption, infrastructure just to mention a few.

Today, Tanzania is heavily benefiting from it's natural resources that transform the quality of life of our people. One thing for sure, Magufuli is a very strict and serious man and his opponents and people affected by his decisions such as ghost workers and petty politicians are the ones turnishing the image of his name but their false accusations are very far from the reality.

Tanzanians like their president and all signs show that he will emerge a winner by far in this forthcoming general election.

We urge you not to pay attention to false alarms raised by puppets rather take your tone to join your hands with Tanzanians who are in the serious mission to make their county a great one.

Thank you for reading.

God bless Tanzania
God bless John Magufuli

Amani Msumari
Tanga
Mara baada ya fiesta kumalizika watanzania wakamkimbia mgombea wa ccm pale kwa Mkapa.

Dear friends and colleagues all over the world, I am delighted to write to you in this very special day as we are counting 20 days to general election.

I am sure you have heard a lot pitraying the negative image of Tanzania and specifically concerning President Magufuli. One of the famous accusations is that Mr President is an autocratic leader, the worst dictator Tanzania ever had.

As you are digesting the information, please be gently reminded that the western media has always potrayed the negative image of Africa such as war ruined countries, diseases, poor infrastructure, conflicts, hunger just to mention a few. Therefore, please don't be surprised if they report Magufuli in a negative way.

We urge you not to pay attention to false alarms raised by puppets rather take your tone to join your hands with Tanzanians who are in the serious mission to make their county a great one.

Thank you for reading.

God bless Tanzania
God bless John Magufuli

Amani Msumari
Tanga
Every one knows it has always be an alarm to politely call all who are against all kinds of human right,to retract from such bad act before they are forced to do so.

Back
Top Bottom