Corona; Kenya hawajui la kufanya, wazidi kumuangalia Magufuli kama kioo

joto la jiwe

JF-Expert Member
Sep 4, 2017
Ni wazi kwamba Kenya haina dira katika mapambano dhidi ya Corona. Kenya kama zilivyo nchi nyingi za kiafrika, zimeamua kufuata njia ambazo hawajui zitawafikisha wapi, kinachotokea ni fujo na kuchanganikiwa, hawajui kesho yao wala wanachotaka kufanikiwa.

-------

The president of Tanzania, John Pombe Magufuli has continued to surprise many with his handling of COVID -19. He has now said that he would reopen schools and even football. The president has emphasized on how the information on COVID -19 has greatly been misinterpreted by many nations. He said that football is part of entertainment for his people, they need more of entertainment at this period, and therefore live matches should resume.

Going against all odds can only mean that either he is ahead of everyone in the fight of the coronavirus or he is just not accepting the fact that this disease is dangerous. Many will cast doubt in his tactics but being a president, he has many advisors and therefore he cannot be just bluffing. The president must have had a meeting with his advisors before coming up with such a decision and it is highly unlikely that he would put the life of his citizens in jeopardy.

Unlike Tanzania, the neighbouring country Kenya is still in confusion. In Kenya, nobody knows when things or life for that matter will resume normalcy. The reopening of schools in Kenya is still a mystery as not even the cabinet secretary for education has a possible time when the schools can reopen.

Its right to be cautious but suspending everything until further notice without a reopening plan is fatal for the economy. Many countries are trying to reopen their economies but for Kenya, the cases of COVID-19 rising every day have proved this step a headache. Surprisingly, without any restrictions, Tanzania has fewer cases of coronavirus compared to Kenya, which is already under dusk to dawn curfew and some counties under the cessation of movement. Only time will tell the real situation in the East Africa region. We can only hope that President Pombe Magufuli is entirely right and this disease is not as deadly as we have been taking it.

Source: It's Back to School in Tanzania

Ngumu kumesa. Jana alifariki my workmate kutokana na covid 19, na kwa sasa mume wake yuko I.C.U kwa ugonjwa huo. Hapa nilipo nakunywa juice ya limao,tangawizi na saumu kama sina akili nzuri. Baadaye nitajifukiza,ingawa siumwi

Ngumu kumesa. Jana alifariki my workmate kutokana na covid 19, na kwa sasa mume wake yuko I.C.U kwa ugonjwa huo. Hapa nilipo nakunywa juice ya limao,tangawizi na saumu kama sina akili nzuri. Baadaye nitajifukiza,ingawa siumwi
Ni kweli hii ama ni utani tu?

Pole anko kwa kumpoteza rafiki...tunamwombea mmewe apone faster...
Hope hawakuwa na matatzo mengne..

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

Mume naye hatunaye.Ni jana asubuhi alivuta pumzi ya mwisho,akatulia tuli.

Back
Top Bottom