Hivi ndivyo wakenya wanavyoiona Tanzania kwa sasa

joto la jiwe

JF-Expert Member
Sep 4, 2017
MY TAKE: Huu ni mwanzo wa kujitambua kwa wakenya, huu ndio ukweli halisi na wakenya wengi wataendelea kuujua na kujirekebisha.

======

The war against Coronavirus is getting stiffer every day as the country, Kenya, receives more cases every day. I agree that the disease must be handled with care, and that's why I wish Magufuli was my President.

When it got to his knowledge that the disease had gone into Tanzania, President Magufuli called for prayers and asked Tanzania to pray that God delivers solution to the pandemic. The world went against his move and condemned the act, arguing that the disease could only be fought scientifically, and not spiritually. Although he never confronted them head on, Magufuli continued praying and praying more.

However, we, Kenyans did not really stand firm with our stand on spirituality like Tanzania. Our president lead a national prayer day for Coronavirus, and later moves to closing churches. Unlike Magufuli, whom after Tanzanian's prayers, actually lead the people in going to church.

Later, when he doubted the test kits, Magufuli went ahead and questioned their working conditions. He issued some samples of non-human species, which turned out positive. He said to the world and just like before, they critisized this and went silent. Uhuru has not questioned anything about the kits. What if those who tested positive for Coronavirus in Kenya were not really affected?

Soon after Madagascar confirmed that they had found the herbal solution to Coronavirus, Magufuli understood that this was God's intervention and rushed for the medicine. Although the World Health Organization (WHO) discouraged countries from going for the solution, for it had not met the required measures, Magufuli called for and accepted the offer by Madagascar.

The herb was tested by various people and was proven not to cause any harm, so if it's really the cure, I am expecting that Tanzania will be Covid-19 Free Nation after a little while.

For Kenya, the ministry of health is only concentrating on testing, getting positive patients and then quarantining suspects. The ministry has done extremely nothing to give hope to the people of Kenya.

With the current trends in Kenya and Tanzania on the fight, President Magufuli will eventually be the hero of the fight and I know many Kenyans will join me that time, to say the, indeed, I wish Magufuli was my President. If I was in Tanzania, I wouldn't be worried because I would be having hope that my President is caring for my health.

Source: COVID-19: I Wish Magifuli was my President

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

Walisikika baadhi ya watu walewale ambao walimsema vibaya sana na kumchafua dunia nzima. Wengi waliomchafua walifanya hivyo kwa sababu kuu mbili

1)Wivu uliopitiliza baada ya kuona Magufuli amewafunika viongozi wa Africa nzima kwa umaarufu.

2)Kutokua na uwezo wa kufikiria mbali badala yake kuiga kila jambo, kutokujiamini katika kutoa maamuzi, na kuogopa kulaumiwa na kuchekwa kwa kutofuata msimamo wa waliowengi( Magufuli is an independent thinker)

======

The war against Coronavirus is getting stiffer every day as the country, Kenya, receives more cases every day. I agree that the disease must be handled with care, and that's why I wish Magufuli was my President.

When it got to his knowledge that the disease had gone into Tanzania, President Magufuli called for prayers and asked Tanzania to pray that God delivers solution to the pandemic. The world went against his move and condemned the act, arguing that the disease could only be fought scientifically, and not spiritually. Although he never confronted them head on, Magufuli continued praying and praying more.

However, we, Kenyans did not really stand firm with our stand on spirituality like Tanzania. Our president lead a national prayer day for Coronavirus, and later moves to closing churches. Unlike Magufuli, whom after Tanzanian's prayers, actually lead the people in going to church.

Later, when he doubted the test kits, Magufuli went ahead and questioned their working conditions. He issued some samples of non-human species, which turned out positive. He said to the world and just like before, they critisized this and went silent. Uhuru has not questioned anything about the kits. What if those who tested positive for Coronavirus in Kenya were not really affected?

Soon after Madagascar confirmed that they had found the herbal solution to Coronavirus, Magufuli understood that this was God's intervention and rushed for the medicine. Although the World Health Organization (WHO) discouraged countries from going for the solution, for it had not met the required measures, Magufuli called for and accepted the offer by Madagascar.

The herb was tested by various people and was proven not to cause any harm, so if it's really the cure, I am expecting that Tanzania will be Covid-19 Free Nation after a little while.

For Kenya, the ministry of health is only concentrating on testing, getting positive patients and then quarantining suspects. The ministry has done extremely nothing to give hope to the people of Kenya.

With the current trends in Kenya and Tanzania on the fight, President Magufuli will eventually be the hero of the fight and I know many Kenyans will join me that time, to say the, indeed, I wish Magufuli was my President. If I was in Tanzania, I wouldn't be worried because I would be having hope that my President is caring for my health.

Source: COVID-19: I Wish Magifuli was my President

Bro stop bieng obsessed with Kenya and start checking what ua govt is doing wrong Mambo ya Kenya achia wakenya.Right now ua govt is looting money na bado uko busy na Kenya ama nyie ni wale wa kulipwa buku saba (praise team)
Hao wanaosema "I wish Magufuli was my President" si watanzania ni wakenya, who is obsessed?.

Hivi "media" zenu zilipokua zikimchafua Magufuli kila siku kuhusu anavyoshughulikia Corona, mbona hukuwaambia waache kuwa "Obsessed" na Tanzania?.

Now because it has backfired and it ha exposed your jealous and stupidity, you want to downplay the issue, now is the right time to swallow your pride.

Pia Hitler na akina Amin Dada walikua na wenye kupendezwa nao. A broken clock is correct twice a day kaka (saa iliyo mbovu huwa sahihi mara mbili kwa siku)., haimaanishi sio mbovu.

A wise man learns from his/her apparent mistakes and rectifies accordingly, but a stupid person is too proud that he/she cannot accept his/her mistakes even thou they are openly clear to every individual. A proud person cannot learn from others and from own mistake!

As a matter of fact, lockdown was not the way for any third world country as long as other altrenative methods to control the spread of covid 19 were available. Even the so called developed countries have been forced to unlock their countries prematurely!! Lockdown is not the game for childrean!!

MK254 ametokea kimaisha TZ, nadhani mpaka sasa amewekeza biashara zake mbagala Dar. Halafu anajifanya kuiponda Tz, wakati ni mnufaika mkubwa wa Tz!

Sasa mtoa mada ana kosa gani? Si kaleta uhalisia kama ulivyo.Absurd,kawaite hao wenzio walionena hayo aliyoyaleta mtoa mada stupid
Tatizo ni kwamba mtoa mada kama wenzako wengi lao kuu ni kujaribu kutuonyesha kwamba magu ni mbabe. Amebobea kiuongozi. Iwapo jambo hilo ni kweli na lipo, mbona kumtetea hivi vyote? Ama mnadhani wanaosoma mlioandika kwingine ni tofauti na watakaoyasoma haya? Tumewaelewa vizuri. Magufuli ni mkali as far as your knowledge goes.

But when you were disparaging Magufuli left and right you were not puppet of Uhuru and Jubilee, isn't?. Swallow your pride stupid and tribalists Kenyans.

It's so funny how you guys are busy taking sides with a president who has shown point blunt that he can trade you for anything. He doesn't have you in mind. If the reason for him not locking down Tz was to save the economy, then you were the ones who were foregone. Kiufupi, rais wenu anauenzi urais wake kuwaliko nyie mliomchagua.

Chungu sana

Back
Top Bottom