CON AIR the movie - Maoni yako!

Nyaralego

JF-Expert Member
Nov 13, 2007
I loved watching CON AIR again.
Tell me what do you guys think of it? It's one of the best movies i watched...

Hey mate ! This is an old stuff its more like a comedy!

It does not matter. Old stuff new stuff...Umewahi kusikia the term "Golden oldies" OR "old is Gold"?

it was a good movie and that's all i was saying...na wala sio kama comedy, no way!!!

It was a well done movie...all i was asking for ni ku critique the movie!!

Last edited:
It does not matter. Old stuff new stuff...Umewahi kusikia the term "Golden goldies" OR "old is Gold"?

it was a good movie and that's all i was saying...na wala sio kama comedy, no way!!!

It was a well done movie...all i was asking for ni ku critique the movie!!

Poa tafuta pia Vicky Cristina Barcelona ....utaipenda pia maana ina kila kitu mapenzi na ukatili pia. Con air ina uongo wa wazi jamaa kuruka kwenye ndege etc etc.....

Poa tafuta pia Vicky Cristina Barcelona ....utaipenda pia maana ina kila kitu mapenzi na ukatili pia. Con air ina uongo wa wazi jamaa kuruka kwenye ndege etc etc.....

thats what movies do...Make believe...to entertain. I'm talking here about the theme of the movie.

Kwahiyo u would have a problem with Terminator, Predator! they all perform some stunts that are unbelievable..lakini it's just a movie.

anyway i liked it and if you have any movies that you watched and liked please make suggetions...
A good movie is a good movie...I've always liked John Malkovich,Nicholas Cage, Dave Chapelle, the casting of the movie was well done.

Have you ever watched "Face Off"? it was a good one too.

thats what movies do...Make believe...to entertain. I'm talking here about the theme of the movie.

Kwahiyo u would have a problem with Terminator, Predator! they all perform some stunts that are unbelievable..lakini it's just a movie.

anyway i liked it and if you have any movies that you watched and liked please make suggetions...
A good movie is a good movie...I've always liked John Malkovich,Nicholas Cage, Dave Chapelle, the casting of the movie was well done.

Have you ever watched "Face Off"? it was a good one too.

Honestly I hate science fiction movies.....generally huwa siangalii sana.....Terminator, Predator, Xmen sizifagilii hata kidogo....."Face Off" nimeiona ni nzuri kiasi chake ingawa niliyo nayo ina subtittle Kijerumani!

Honestly I hate science fiction movies.....generally huwa siangalii sana.....Terminator, Predator, Xmen sizifagilii hata kidogo....."Face Off" nimeiona ni nzuri kiasi chake ingawa niliyo nayo ina subtittle Kijerumani!

You hate Sci-fi......for me Sci Fi ni make believe of what can happen...lakini i hate horror. sometimes the horror is not real...yaani ina chukiza...when they tyr to scare you with all that BS...not knowing that it is not possible.

There are only 2 movies that have scared me in my life OMEN and EXCORCIST, the rest huwa hata i dont break a sweat! yaani i laugh all the way kwa sababu wana jaribu sana.

Last edited:

hiyo vicky maria barcelona ni bomba sana.nadhani imewin hadi oscar awards