I have seen a lot of debates undercover here and I want face off debate with Any bold Atheist. I believe atheism is not only stupid but also dangerous. I believe atheism/Evolution have no evidence and can be refuted in 5 minutes.
I can debate any amount of atheists from one to gazillion only few criteria:
- They should have brain and know what they talk about
- They should be honest and stay on topic
- All the income (if any) generated by the debate should go 100% to orphans
A university hall or something like that is ideal. I suggest topic of Christianity or Atheism -- whats the Truth? but pretty any topic dealing with atheism falls in right mark.
Here goes the challenge, the ball is in your court!
===========xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx===================================================Mimi cmmoja wao but plz endelea kuandaa nondo zako wanakuja punde tu Kiranga nakikundi chake usiwakimbie tafadhali.am watching for any group of atheist to volunteer debating me.....!
Yap, non theism is fake and never existed. Today I asked non thesi this question:Is there any non theist who could give me One Observable Evidence for darwinian Evolution?
Bado wanakimbia
Mkuu be careful not to mix faith, proof and evidence... By the way what is evidence, and what is to evolve ?
And does the following not indicate that evolution has taken place ?
- universal genetic code
- fossils
- Genetics Commonalities
- Common traits in embryos
- Bacteria resistance to anti biotics
Therefore if you are here to preach or to talk about faith.., that's okay.., but don't try to sugar coat faith into factual or scientifically issue
Someones Faith is not necessarily a fact, is what someone believes (be it true or not but to him/her is the truth) it does not need to be seen or proved, just believed...., Therefore in my opinion its rather a wastage of time and resources for two people of different faith to argue unless both are of the same faith..Then,what are those factual or scientifically issues?
sidhani kama Kiranga atauweza moto wa brother Stefano Mtangoo.ataishia tu kupata credit kwa uwezo wake wa kucheza na pompous and pointless english phrases/words, lakini siyo point nzito nzito za kuthibitisha kutokuwepo kwa MUNGU.
Mpaka leo mnashindwa kuelewa..kisichokuwepo kinatjibitishwa vipi?
Hawajapatikana tu?