An open letter to the Chinese ambassador in Tanzania

Why are you involving the political party in this!? Are you intending to 'rig' this discussion for concealing some US animosity on Black race!? You are too late! The information is at disposal in the Web! Start with this below
= = =

U.S has laws prohibiting racism China doesn't, we have! When someone breaks the law that doesn't mean there isn't that law, laws are meant to be broken. Why did you point US and not England! I know you know it has to do with Makonda and you are angry at them.

Wakati wa utumwa 1400-1800, waafrika wengi tu walipelekwa utumwani Uarabuni, India hadi China walifikishwa lkn leo hii hakuna hata mtu moja mweusi unayeweza kumkuta kwenye vijiji vya huko....!!!

Hili ni dhihirisho tosha la namna hawa watu wasivyowathamini watu weusi. Wao wako tayari kufuga sokwe kwenye 'Zoo' lkn hawako tayari kuona mtu mweusi akiishi miongoni mwao.....!!!!

Hili tatizo ni la enzi na enzi na linavyoonekana halitaisha na cha kushangaza zaidi ni kuwa hata baadhi ya waafrika wapumbavu nao hawako tayari kulaani huu utamaduni mbovu wa hawa jamii.....!!!!!

Wako tayari kulaani ubaguzi mdogo tunaofanyiwa na wazungu lkn hawako tayari kulaani ubaguzi mbaya sana tunaofanyiwa na hawa wa-asia.....!!!!

Juzi hapo Nairobi, Kenya tumeona wafanya biashara wa kichina wanaomiliki mgahawa wakimcharaza fimbo hadharani mfanya kazi wao moja mkenya eti kwa kuchelewa kufika kazini.....!!!!!

Hichi kiburi cha mataifa kama China dhidi yetu kinachochewa sana siku hizi na utu tumsaada tunaopata kutoka kwao na hawa watawala wetu kwa kubanwa na mataifa ya magharibi kwa ukiukwaji wa haki za binadamu hujikuta bila njia mbadala ila kuwapigia magoti hao wachina ambao swala la haki za binadamu wanaona haliwahusu.
Mkuu soma vema history utaelewa na inaonesha bahati mbaya hujaenda arabuni alau dubai ukajionea weusi ambao ni raia wa huko na wanazo haki ambazo wewe huna achilia mbali Oman. Pia kumbuka waarabu na machifu wa kiafrika walimkusanyia mzungu watumwa ndio maana unaona idadi ndogo ya weusi uarabuni.

Mkuu soma vema history utaelewa na inaonesha bahati mbaya hujaenda arabuni alau dubai ukajionea weusi ambao ni raia wa huko na wanazo haki ambazo wewe huna achilia mbali Oman. Pia kumbuka waarabu na machifu wa kiafrika walimkusanyia mzungu watumwa ndio maana unaona idadi ndogo ya weusi uarabuni.
Sio kweli kadanganye wajinga, watumwa waliopelekwa uarabuni wanaume wote walihasiwa.

Ulikuwa hupandi ngalawa kabla ya kuhasiwa na vijana wengi walikuwa wanakufa baada ya hiyo "Brutal Castration". Sasa hapo ulitegemea waafrika wangeongezekaje uarabuni. Acheni uongo bwana.

Sio kweli kadanganye wajinga, watumwa waliopelekwa uarabuni wanaume wote walihasiwa.

Ulikuwa hupandi ngalawa kabla ya kuhasiwa na vijana wengi walikuwa wanakufa baada ya hiyo "Brutal Castration". Sasa hapo ulitegemea waafrika wangeongezekaje uarabuni. Acheni uongo bwana.
Kasome ujinga wa kukaririshwa ukutoke...

Pengine nasi weusi inabidi tujiulize: kwa nini sisi ni watu wa kubaguliwa tu kila tunakokwenda? Mbali na sababu za kihistoria na mengineyo, tuna tatizo gani sisi?

Samahani lugha ya malkia siwezani nayo

Kasome ujinga wa kukaririshwa ukutoke...
Nikasome wapi tena wakati huo ndio ukweli na tena uko documented kabisa.

Inasikitisha sana kuona kuwa baada ya miaka zaidi ya 100 toka utumwa ukomeshwe kuna watu wapagazi wa waarabu bado wanawatetea mabwana zao...!! It's really saddening.

Dear sir/Madam

I would like to take this opportunity to write to you, I hope this letter will find you wherever you are.

I am a Tanzanian, a humanitarian, and above all a global citizen who cares so much of the global community as I believe in the well being of mankind without regard to their race, gender, political thought

The main purpose of this letter is to arouse a consciousness in you and talk to you in the subconscious mind level and also ask you to take this message to president Xi Jinping about what I feel about your country and the way it engages we Africans and other human beings at large.

First and foremost I would like to convey my sympathy to the China nation over this tragedy of the Corona virus, I stand with Chinese people, I pray for them to overcome, I commend the chinese people resilience, calmness and measures they take not only to protect China but the world at large. I hope the Chinese government will make sure that it uses all its wealth and power to ease the suffering and pain of people of Hubei interms of food and medicine

After saying that let me come to my main objectives to this letter and these are the ones I need you to ponder thoroughly:

1. The government of China must fight racism against black people

Historically China has engaged African countries since the early 1960's, in that era the relationship between China and the people of Africa was warming up, During that time a new China that had recently emerged from civil wars armed with the ideologies of Marxisim and relatively poor was seen by other Africans as a partner for the fight against imperialism, China was a true friend of Africa people.

However the current China, The modern China which is economically powerful is a different China, It is a China that only befriends government of Africa not very much people of Africa. It is China that will engage whatever regime so long as it gets support in UN over issues such as Taiwan, South China Sea and things of this nature, or that regime will guarantee it of natural resources and so on.

With this reality of the negligence of core human to human bond and the economic success, the Chinese Society is increasingly becoming a racist and a prejudiced society against Africans and black people.

It is common to visit Chinese Social Media and see a trend in the Chinese society of the open and latent racism of some chinese against black people. Unfortunately your country China is not doing enough to curb this racism, No strict laws in China against racism, no Chinese has been convicted for racism against black people in China. So this kind of despicable, malicious behaviour if left to grow, it will make the next generation of Africans/Black people and Chinese at loggerheads with one another and will have huge consequences to the relation between these two peoples.

Madam ambassador, take an example of the recent barbaric acts of denial of hotel and restaurant services against Africans in Guangzhou city.

The city of Guangzhou in the recent two years has enacted a policy requiring hotels not to Accept Africans, these acts are due to the Chinese society pressure requirng the reduction of Africans in the city, So visa procedures have been toughen on Africans, the renawal made hard, Africans openly denied hotels and the purpose of this is to frustrate Africans to leave

Madam ambassador, I believe you know very well how discrimination pains, how it hurts, I know you know very well how the Chinese nation was mistreated by the global powers back when it was poor.

I personally know for sure how hurtful you feel when you read in the news how the Chinese people are discriminated against in some countries due to Corona virus.

I know you know very well how humble China was back in the day after the Great famine of China. My thinking is if China has this knowledge about the uggliness of racism and discrimnation, then why would it surrender to the racists voices in its Communist party and society to curb the Africans and black people presence in cities like Guangzhou?

Madam Ambassodor, some reasons these racists use in order to curb the presence of Africans in your cities such as Guangzhou is a fear of having mixed color kids and the spread of AIDS and Ebola, but look while the developed world is shutting doors to Chinese people to enter their countries due to Corona virus, Africa is still open to the Chinese people, The Chinese people still come to our countries freely, It is not that we don't know the effect of the deadly virus, it is because WE HAVE BIG HEARTS, We know what it means to be discrimnated against, We dont want to do to others what we dont like to be done unto us.

2. The way China deals with Uighur people is disheartening

The Great Confuscious taught that, Do to others what you would like to be done unto yourself.
The way your government treats the Uighur people in Xinjiang is absolutely inhumane.

Madam ambassador, your government has always been telling the world and tne chinese people that, the main purpose of puting people in the CONCENTRATION CAMPS is to de-radicalize them from extremism and teach them vocational skills. However unfortunately this reason sounds hollow in many ways, First, Why there are no Concentration camps of this nature in other poor parts of China to teach them vocational trainings as well?, does China mean that only the uighurs need this training and not other poor Chinese let say in the west and northen poor provinces?

Madam ambassodor, Is it true that over One million people who are in concentration camps in Xinjiang are terrorists or potential terrorists?, How is it that an entire people viewed suspiciously as terrorists, is this a balance, cool headed assasment or just repression against a people?

Madam ambassador, We know that in Xinjiang mosques are demolished, people stripped off their religious identity, Muslims who are government officials are prohibited from observing Ramadan and they can be fired if they insist, and their religiosity would render them in the concentration camps.

The State in Xinjiang prohibit people to take Children with them in some mosques that are still standing there.

In Xinjiang a person could get into trouble simply because he has long beards and Families of Xinjiang people are forced to have relationships with Chinese officials who would forcifully sleep in their houses.

Is this kind of China are you proud of to build? , Is this China you want to engage with the rest of the world?

This kind of China is making us afraid. The amount of cruelty the xinjiang people suffered under your government is really shocking.

Madam ambassodor, let me end this open letter by saying that.

1. China has a potential to be great nation if it knows that richness in materialism should accompany richness in values especially human rights and human dignity

2. China should befriend people of Africa as much as it strives to befriend their governments

3. China should curb racism, fight it thoroughly in all aspect of the chinese society, fight it from increasing in its social media

4. China should be ashamed how it treats its own people in Xinjiang. The idea that stripping Xinjiang people of their Islam is a futile operation, it just won't work. The more you treat them harshly, the more Islam get cemented in their hearts.

Many empires had tried to persecute religious people but the result is that those empires are long gone but the religious people are still here. A good example is the Roman empire mistreatment of Christians, Medieval Europe mistreatment of Jews. All these empires are long gone but Christians and Jews are still here today. I hope that China won't embark on the path of failed empires on the mistreatment of people of GOD

Kindly pass my message to president Xi Jinping as well as other Communist party officials over these issues

Missile of nation is a Jamiiforums member
Mbona unajitekenya mwenyewe? China hataki kuingilia mambo ya ndani ya nchi nyingine! Tanzania hatuna Uhuru wa bendera chini ya JPM

Dear sir/Madam

I would like to take this opportunity to write to you, I hope this letter will find you wherever you are.

I am a Tanzanian, a humanitarian, and above all a global citizen who cares so much of the global community as I believe in the well being of mankind without regard to their race, gender, political thought

The main purpose of this letter is to arouse a consciousness in you and talk to you in the subconscious mind level and also ask you to take this message to president Xi Jinping about what I feel about your country and the way it engages we Africans and other human beings at large.

First and foremost I would like to convey my sympathy to the China nation over this tragedy of the Corona virus, I stand with Chinese people, I pray for them to overcome, I commend the chinese people resilience, calmness and measures they take not only to protect China but the world at large. I hope the Chinese government will make sure that it uses all its wealth and power to ease the suffering and pain of people of Hubei interms of food and medicine

After saying that let me come to my main objectives to this letter and these are the ones I need you to ponder thoroughly:

1. The government of China must fight racism against black people

Historically China has engaged African countries since the early 1960's, in that era the relationship between China and the people of Africa was warming up, During that time a new China that had recently emerged from civil wars armed with the ideologies of Marxisim and relatively poor was seen by other Africans as a partner for the fight against imperialism, China was a true friend of Africa people.

However the current China, The modern China which is economically powerful is a different China, It is a China that only befriends government of Africa not very much people of Africa. It is China that will engage whatever regime so long as it gets support in UN over issues such as Taiwan, South China Sea and things of this nature, or that regime will guarantee it of natural resources and so on.

With this reality of the negligence of core human to human bond and the economic success, the Chinese Society is increasingly becoming a racist and a prejudiced society against Africans and black people.

It is common to visit Chinese Social Media and see a trend in the Chinese society of the open and latent racism of some chinese against black people. Unfortunately your country China is not doing enough to curb this racism, No strict laws in China against racism, no Chinese has been convicted for racism against black people in China. So this kind of despicable, malicious behaviour if left to grow, it will make the next generation of Africans/Black people and Chinese at loggerheads with one another and will have huge consequences to the relation between these two peoples.

Madam ambassador, take an example of the recent barbaric acts of denial of hotel and restaurant services against Africans in Guangzhou city.

The city of Guangzhou in the recent two years has enacted a policy requiring hotels not to Accept Africans, these acts are due to the Chinese society pressure requirng the reduction of Africans in the city, So visa procedures have been toughen on Africans, the renawal made hard, Africans openly denied hotels and the purpose of this is to frustrate Africans to leave

Madam ambassador, I believe you know very well how discrimination pains, how it hurts, I know you know very well how the Chinese nation was mistreated by the global powers back when it was poor.

I personally know for sure how hurtful you feel when you read in the news how the Chinese people are discriminated against in some countries due to Corona virus.

I know you know very well how humble China was back in the day after the Great famine of China. My thinking is if China has this knowledge about the uggliness of racism and discrimnation, then why would it surrender to the racists voices in its Communist party and society to curb the Africans and black people presence in cities like Guangzhou?

Madam Ambassodor, some reasons these racists use in order to curb the presence of Africans in your cities such as Guangzhou is a fear of having mixed color kids and the spread of AIDS and Ebola, but look while the developed world is shutting doors to Chinese people to enter their countries due to Corona virus, Africa is still open to the Chinese people, The Chinese people still come to our countries freely, It is not that we don't know the effect of the deadly virus, it is because WE HAVE BIG HEARTS, We know what it means to be discrimnated against, We dont want to do to others what we dont like to be done unto us.

2. The way China deals with Uighur people is disheartening

The Great Confuscious taught that, Do to others what you would like to be done unto yourself.
The way your government treats the Uighur people in Xinjiang is absolutely inhumane.

Madam ambassador, your government has always been telling the world and tne chinese people that, the main purpose of puting people in the CONCENTRATION CAMPS is to de-radicalize them from extremism and teach them vocational skills. However unfortunately this reason sounds hollow in many ways, First, Why there are no Concentration camps of this nature in other poor parts of China to teach them vocational trainings as well?, does China mean that only the uighurs need this training and not other poor Chinese let say in the west and northen poor provinces?

Madam ambassodor, Is it true that over One million people who are in concentration camps in Xinjiang are terrorists or potential terrorists?, How is it that an entire people viewed suspiciously as terrorists, is this a balance, cool headed assasment or just repression against a people?

Madam ambassador, We know that in Xinjiang mosques are demolished, people stripped off their religious identity, Muslims who are government officials are prohibited from observing Ramadan and they can be fired if they insist, and their religiosity would render them in the concentration camps.

The State in Xinjiang prohibit people to take Children with them in some mosques that are still standing there.

In Xinjiang a person could get into trouble simply because he has long beards and Families of Xinjiang people are forced to have relationships with Chinese officials who would forcifully sleep in their houses.

Is this kind of China are you proud of to build? , Is this China you want to engage with the rest of the world?

This kind of China is making us afraid. The amount of cruelty the xinjiang people suffered under your government is really shocking.

Madam ambassodor, let me end this open letter by saying that.

1. China has a potential to be great nation if it knows that richness in materialism should accompany richness in values especially human rights and human dignity

2. China should befriend people of Africa as much as it strives to befriend their governments

3. China should curb racism, fight it thoroughly in all aspect of the chinese society, fight it from increasing in its social media

4. China should be ashamed how it treats its own people in Xinjiang. The idea that stripping Xinjiang people of their Islam is a futile operation, it just won't work. The more you treat them harshly, the more Islam get cemented in their hearts.

Many empires had tried to persecute religious people but the result is that those empires are long gone but the religious people are still here. A good example is the Roman empire mistreatment of Christians, Medieval Europe mistreatment of Jews. All these empires are long gone but Christians and Jews are still here today. I hope that China won't embark on the path of failed empires on the mistreatment of people of GOD

Kindly pass my message to president Xi Jinping as well as other Communist party officials over these issues

Missile of nation is a Jamiiforums member

Instead of talking about tyrannical regime by the black colonist in your country; you talk about the distant Chinese recism!!!, by the way, every where in the world Black man is racially segregated, only the magnitude of segregation differs from place to place.

We, Black Africans, have to self recognise and build well beings of our societies independent of the racist foreigners, it is from there, I suppose, the racist would come to learn Some thing of importance from us and thereof respect us, we are backward in many fields resulting in dependence in many things on them, that is the essence of our indignity by whom.

Nikasome wapi tena wakati huo ndio ukweli na tena uko documented kabisa.

Inasikitisha sana kuona kuwa baada ya miaka zaidi ya 100 toka utumwa ukomeshwe kuna watu wapagazi wa waarabu bado wanawatetea mabwana zao...!! It's really saddening.
Hujitambui kasome tena acha kukaririshwa

Back
Top Bottom