I'm serious mate, though that remark is ambiguous for me. Could you be saying I'm asking for so much or otherwise? I mentioned it was activated on 12th October 2014.haha my friend, 1 million Ugsh. ? You are not serious. Unactivated decoder here in Eldoret is 24k which is equivalent to 266 USD. Who knows when was decoder activated, maybe May or June around World Cup so u have only 6 months to go.
I'm serious mate, though that remark is ambiguous for me. Could you be saying I'm asking for so much or otherwise? I mentioned it was activated on 12th October 2014.
haha my friend, 1 million Ugsh. ? You are not serious. Unactivated decoder here in Eldoret is 24k which is equivalent to 266 USD. Who knows when was decoder activated, maybe May or June around World Cup so u have only 6 months to go.
Hi mate what he means is that your price is quite high for a product that is no longer new regardless if it has a whole years subscription. Look at this this way, if I can get a new one for the same or cheaper price you have priced yourself out of the market.
Thank you azenga for bringing this to light. Personally I don't think they're ripping you & if they're, by not more than Ksh 2000. The prices increased everywhere - AFCON was given as one of the reasons for the hike. I acquired mine in october from Algeria where they're expected to be cheaper @ 32000DA. There's is little to choose between the Ksh and the Algerian Dinar.here in nairobi they are selling it 35k....are they ripping us .....before it was 30k then they say since all 6pm epl kick off are back the price has gone up.....reminds me of matatus fare when is raining here in nairobi...fare goes up
haha my friend, 1 million Ugsh. ? You are not serious. Unactivated decoder here in Eldoret is 24k which is equivalent to 266 USD. Who knows when was decoder activated, maybe May or June around World Cup so u have only 6 months to go.
Try 0729838881Somebody kindly assist me with the contacts of ABASHEIK ELECTRONICS Mombasa. Its rather urgent please. I thank you.
Try 0729838881
Hello buddies, which is the best decoder to buy and the price, a bit favouable to small scale users like us that you can recommend to buy.
Huyo Idm*n amenikataa kabisa! The best am getting is 39% on this tp. What am I doing right/wrong? I have a 180cm pf and Fuji lnbFor Euro 2016 Idm*n on 7e very reliable. Just finished Watching Belgium vs Wales. Score 0-0.
Seconded. I have an SRT 4950H with a 180cm pf and pointed at 7e and I am getting the goodies. But Nickelodeon (sp) has disappeared of late and I fear that soon there will be demonstration in that house!Go for SRT 4950,4950M or 4950H and aim 7E for more goodies
OpenviewHD has found a new home on Intelsat 20.. a telling sign that it may leave SES 5.Sadly for us in upper East Africa this move is likely to affect us in a big way :-( ...So I guess it may be time to start thinking of disposing my OVHD receiver.
looked at critically ,It appears this is a strategic move targeting the thousands of dstv users in SA who have their dishes pointing to Intelsat 20 as this would allow easy and quick swaping for users who want to change services
Openview HD on SES 5 at 5.0°E - LyngSat
Huyo Idm*n amenikataa kabisa! The best am getting is 39% on this tp. What am I doing right/wrong? I have a 180cm pf and Fuji lnb