Strong tp to use at 8w pls, so as to combine with my 7w setup..7w alone over 500, combined with 8w over 1200.
Sure they will . Doubt the big thief will rent a whole satellite for himself..
nitumie sdx backup file yako.....tafadhali
No wonder KBC stopped showing all live games.. world cup etc...
They left since January to @8wForever adds more channels at 7W ~ Sources
Willing, I'm old school, how to?nitumie sdx backup file yako.....tafadhali
Menu >>>>> USB control (usb should be inserted) >>>>>USB Menu >>>Upload (yellow button )>>>> Upload channel list >>>>Upload database >>> YesWilling, I'm old school, how to?
On 8ft as a parasite to 76.5, I could get the IPP & Signet guys, Unfortunately on 6ft I only get the IPP media, signal quality 38-40.
75e is back.
Yes on 6ft, parasites to 68.5. Accessible with almost all cheap c band LNBs I've got in my toolboxThat's the one I am interested in, the IPP that is since I have the Signets on terrestrial. On the 6 feet, are the IPPs parasite?
Hello friend,I looked around and found one just like almost the same and I think the only difference could be at bottom where there is an F1 to 4 buttons.Hope this helpsHellow guys anyone whoi have sat receiver of wiztech wiz 8010 hd classic i need its remote control picture how it look like
Yes on 6ft, parasites to 68.5. Accessible with almost all cheap c band LNBs I've got in my toolbox
Updated on lyngsat, 3671 R 8572 teflon required.That's great. Flysat has not updated that information on 72.1E yet. Kindly assist me with their TP. Is the dielectric in use?