African Satellite World and Sat Gear

Tstveeez back with added channels but very unstable signal
Yap.And as usual channels keep disappearing and reappearing.i have also noticed some channels on the 51.5e location that do not seem to be part of the tsteevee bouquet,e.g sportsconnect,kiddiwinks,fight tv,LOLafrica,life tv,afriwood that are usually found on 28.2e.Or maybe they are part of the Tsteevee bouquet?
 

I was searching for this ts last night by using 11130H30K on a 6 footer as a parasite to IS20 and got a very strong signal on my 'screamer' meter only for me to go and do a blind scan and found that I actually was receiving channels from Yamal 54.9E. I had been told here that from IS20 to 51.5 is around 10cm. now, won't I have to lower/move the LNB further down from IS20 to nab 51.5 since it's on Yamal now?
 
Forever server [emoji322][emoji322][emoji322][emoji322][emoji322][emoji322] on nilesat
 
Vicwa if u can (or anyone else on starsat) could u download the sdx file for nilesat and send it to me ....
 
We're getting sleepy again. Any new research and development lab rats?
 
We're getting sleepy again. Any new research and development lab rats?
Yap we're getting sleepy. I have gone through all posts again in 2 days downloading nearly all pictures of setups posted
 
What is the tp for Tstveeez, dish size and is it c or ku
 
These channels disappeared on me. Was on a 90cm dish. Are they still alive
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…