African Satellite World and Sat Gear

It seems it is on Europe A beam. I tried it on 8ft and got all digit**K tps but this one failed to pop up.
Will try to bring it down on saturday with my 1.2m offset
Then my 8ft offset will still remain on East side at 52e things are still better there e*l, liga, champ...s, fa, carabao(Carling)..... Three of them in HD. Tolgos, Katiklo is almost near the equator as you are but everything is possible in the world of sat.
 
Live KOLN v DORTMUND
 

Will a 6ft chain the 7E sat in Mombasa?
 
can a 6ft do on Af__n at 1 W?
I was receiving with it, but nowadays only 8ft pf can, unless they have increased their signal.I shifted to 3w(Ku band) though.
 
Live LEV v RMA
Tolo HD


LEMAR HD


La Liga BBVA
 
I was receiving with it, but nowadays only 8ft pf can, unless they have increased their signal.I shifted to 3w(Ku band) though.
6ft getting useless by the day. Esp on c band
 
Gurus, I'm looking for updates on my hometech combo. It's like developers/manufacturers have forgotten about their decoder. S***t 24 hd remains scrambled while I can still watch s**y, at least for now.

Any help please!
 

7a and 7b are seperate beams irib is on 7b europe b only possible in n.africa and europe
 
7a and 7b are seperate beams irib is on 7b europe b only possible in n.africa and europe
Wrong, Gurus of this forum know years back we were receiving all goodies of dig* tu*k most of them on Europe B
The fact is Katiklo said ⇊
It seems it is on Europe A beam. I tried it on 8ft and got all digit**K tps but this one failed to pop up.

Europe B beam footprint


Europe A beam footprint

FlySat Eutelsat 7A @ 7° East Beams
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…