A must read paper

Kitefure

New Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2011
Posts
3
Reaction score
1
I’m a student at one of the Universities in Tanzania, majoring education and economics
I read this paper regarding education in Tanzania and I found it worthy to read. This is one of those papers that we real need to read from our social media.

The topic:
Struggle to Regain Glory in Education: A Lasting Solution or just a Relentless Skirmish of a Drowning Person?
Link:
https://www.jamiiforums.com/interna...ing-solution-or-just-a-relentless-skirmi.html
 
I congratulate you on your admission! A difficult but interesting path awaits you. 😉
 
A must read,unanikumbusha mbali sana Dr wetu alikuwa anatupa article anaandika juu A must read.
Tulikuwa tunajua A students,those bright ones are allowed,B and C students are excluded to read it hatusomi coz zilikuwa ni extra knowledge and complicated ones.
 

Similar Discussions

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…