9/11 synthetic terror

Gamba la Nyoka

JF-Expert Member
May 1, 2007
Ifuatayo ni nukuu kutoka kwa kitabu kiitwacho "9/11 Synthetic terror". unaweza kukigoogle hicho kitabu, au unaweza kuniPM nitakutumia kwenye email yako, nimeshindwa kukiweka hapa JF kwa sababu, ni kikubwa kiasi, polepole ukweli utajulikana ni nani alikuwa behind september 11 attacks, Osama au ile ilikuwa ni inside job

Louie Cacchioli, aged 51, was a firefighter attached to Engine Company 47, based
uptown in Harlem. "We were the first ones in the second tower after the plane struck,"
Cacchioli recounted later. "I was taking firefighters up in the elevator to the twentyfourth
floor to get in a position to evacuate workers. On the last trip up a bomb went off.
We think there were bombs set in the building." Cacchioli was trapped in an elevator but
was able to escape with the help of some fireman's tools. (People Weekly, September 24,
2001)

Auxiliary Fireman Lt. Paul Isaac Jr. also spoke of bombs in an interview with internet
reporter Randy Lavello. Isaac had served with Engine Company 10 in lower Manhattan
during the late 1990s, so he knew the area around the WTC. Isaac said that many New
York firemen were very concerned about the ongoing cover-up of why the World Trade
Center collapsed. "Many other firemen know there were bombs in the buildings," he
revealed, "but they are afraid for their jobs to admit it because the higher-ups forbid
discussion of this fact. There were definitely bombs in those buildings." Among those
suppressing real discussion about what had happened, Isaac cited the neocon heavy
James Woolsey, who had been CIA Director under Clinton, who had become the New
York Fire Department's antiterrorism consultant. (Marrs 34)

Teresa Veliz was a manager for a software development firm. She was on the 47th floor
of the North Tower when American 11 struck. Veliz was able to reach the ground level at
about the same time that the South Tower collapsed. Flung to the ground in total
darkness, Veliz and a colleague followed another person who happened to have a
flashlight. As she narrated later: "The flashlight led us into Borders bookstore, up an
escalator, and out to Church Street. The explosions were going off everywhere. I was
convinced that there were bombs planted all over the place and someone was sitting at a
control panel pushing detonator buttons. I was afraid to go down Church Street towards
Broadway, but I had to do it. I ended up on Vesey Street. There was another explosion.
And another. I didn't know which way to run." (Murphy; Marrs 34)
Ross Milanytch viewed the scene from the 22nd floor of a nearby building. He reported
seeing "small explosions on each floor. And after it all cleared, all that was left of the
buildings, you could just see the steel girders in like a triangular sail shape. The structure
was just completely gone." (America at War; Marrs 34)

Steve Evans, a reporter for the BBC, happened to be in the South Tower that morning. "I
was at the base of the second tower, the second tower that was hit," he reported. "There
was an explosion – I didn't think it was an explosion – but the base of the building shook.
I felt it shake … then we were outside, the second explosion happened and then there was
a series of explosions….We can only wonder at the kind of damage – the kind of human
damage – which was caused by those explosions, those series of explosions."
(Christopher Bollyn, American Free Press;
www.zeitenschrift.com/news/wtc/_wahrheit.ihtml)

Fox 5 News, a New York television channel, was able to catch on videotape a large white
cloud billowing out near the base of the South Tower. The newsman commented: "There
is an explosion at the base of the building….white smoke from the bottom …something
has happened at the base of the building… then, another explosion. Another building in
the World Trade Center complex…." (Marrs 35).......

Back
Top Bottom