The Lounge

Chit-Chat | General Chat | >> A place to chat about anything as long as it abides by the Forum Rules.
Knowing where we come from is not a difficult thing or it is not impossible and we don't need to believe or have any theory. We don't need to be told where we come from only we need the way...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
[emoji845]NISAIDIE KUPATA MCHONGO[emoji845] Nina degree ya COMMUNITY ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT. [emoji419]Naitafutia uzoefu ili badae niweze kuwa na chochote kwenye CV na kuombea Kazi. Nisaidie hata...
0 Reactions
6 Replies
Hello everyone lets have some memories on de facts we had in school and on de reality world both animal and study ...i start that de de elephant .. African elephant can't jump.. meaning cant run...
2 Reactions
0 Replies
Anguish for Baringo girl as she is forcibly married off UNWILLING BRIDE: A girl is restrained in Marigat, Baringo county on December 7, after she tried to escape when she realised that she had...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
What was the best car you've ever driven? I'm curious, and in my case, it was Lamborghini Huracan.
0 Reactions
5 Replies
Get your favourite sheet music digitalised and printed for free! Contact us:- digitalised@yahoo.com
0 Reactions
0 Replies
Here is my little advice to those who want happy marriages and relationships. Create a working formula for decision making in the family. Because you the man and head of the house, take decision...
1 Reactions
3 Replies
Hello, good morning, I am very involved in the Fintech industry, particularly in the US sector, with what I am telling you I also want to say that any information you have regarding everything...
1 Reactions
2 Replies
Nimeweka uzi huu kwa sababu nipo Ulaya na Ijumaa hii ya leo(22.12.2023) nimepewa tuzo ya utumishi bora katika kampuni ya Continentall hapa Ingolstadt Ujerumani. Tanzania haithamini wasomi na...
6 Reactions
13 Replies
Hi, Friends in Jamiiforums, I know there are a lot of you are talented! I was wondering if you are interested in writing and sharing your own story. It could be short stories, light novels, love...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
Spurs are favourites to sign Southampton midfielder Victor Wanyama, but face stiff competition from an array of Premier League clubs. Leicester City, Everton and West Ham are all set to rival...
0 Reactions
1 Replies
1K Views
13 Tips for Dealing with a Really Lousy Day. We’ve all had terrible, horrible, no good, very bad days. A bad work evaluation, a disappointing grade, a potential crush who turns out to be...
2 Reactions
1 Replies
1K Views
Since Jubilee came into power, we've had a million and one hashtags. Dennis Itumbi has been the at the forefront of unleashing and distributing them to KOT (Kenyans on Twitter). The latest is...
0 Reactions
1 Replies
1K Views
“Eat and drink whatever you like, don't allow motivational speakers deceive you.” 1. The inventor of the of the treadmill died at the age of 54 2. The inventor of gymnastics died at the age of...
5 Reactions
1 Replies
1K Views
Truth hurts. Your life is what you make out of it. You have to take the charge of your life. No one is going to fix you. If you're waiting for someone to heal your broken heart, you'll be waiting...
5 Reactions
6 Replies
1K Views
Hello everyone, I'm Baracka, Brand manager at THE INNOVATION HOUSE BRAND WORLDWIDE (Modeling Agency ) in london , Today on behalf of INHB WORLDWIDE (@theinnovationhouse.uk) • Instagram photos and...
0 Reactions
3 Replies
1K Views
The author of the bestseller "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" believes that the world economy is about to collapse. According to the financier's forecast, all key assets, including precious metals and...
2 Reactions
8 Replies
1K Views
We are the best producer of quality fake documents. With over 200million of out documents circulating over the world. marwenpeters@hotmail.com / documents.fake@yahoo.com call/ +23791632440 /...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
1K Views
5-day-old baby, born with rare birth defect, dies after surgery Daily Nation: Photo - Breaking News, Kenya, Africa, Politics, Business, Sports, Blogs, Photos, Videos
0 Reactions
0 Replies
1K Views
Kurasa Kenya: All in one RSS reader app: Get the latest Kenya news, newspapers, events, music, fashion, movies & more from your favorite websites and blogs.
0 Reactions
0 Replies
1K Views
Back
Top Bottom