Who is the greatest tanzanian president?

Otherwise, you will say "A million flies cannot be wrong, they all eat shit" and you will try sampling a piece of that excreta too.[/QUOTE]

You are right, a majority thinking a certain way does not make it right but a minority thinking a certain way does not make it right either.
We should be civil when disagreeing because your above example ni kama ume kasirika sasa na unataka kutukana watu. Do you want to imply that anyone who disagrees with you is one of the million flies eating shit?
You yourself said we should accept others opinions because thats the whole point so why are you yourself now giving such example? If you think people who dont agree with you may be like flies who it shit or excreta is simply saying anyone with a different opinion then yours is crap wakati you yourself clame i don't accept your opinion.

Speak with civility no need for harsh word because thats not the intent of the thread or jamiiforums for that matter.

Otherwise, you will say "A million flies cannot be wrong, they all eat shit" and you will try sampling a piece of that excreta too.

You are right, a majority thinking a certain way does not make it right but a minority thinking a certain way does not make it right either.
We should be civil when disagreeing because your above example ni kama ume kasirika sasa na unataka kutukana watu. Do you want to imply that anyone who disagrees with you is one of the million flies eating shit?
You yourself said we should accept others opinions because thats the whole point so why are you yourself now giving such example? If you think people who dont agree with you may be like flies who it shit or excreta is simply saying anyone with a different opinion then yours is crap wakati you yourself clame i don't accept your opinion.

Speak with civility no need for harsh word because thats not the intent of the thread or jamiiforums for that matter.

I tend to espouse extreme examples simply because extremities are bound to provide a more vivid picture for your imagination, in no way was the graft example due to abandonment of my basic sense of civility.

On the other hand, civility is known to harbor a lot of the clouds necessary to veil and obfuscate matters, I am not interested in that type of civility and would rather speak directly.

If I say "That is a really weak argument" some people may take that as not being civil, but to me this reaction is just oversensitivity and my direct approach challenges a deep thinker to either re-evaluate his position or defend it.

I meant no more and no less than what I wrote, if you read any more or any less you must examine your readings impartially and verify if they are based on certain biases on your part.

So your are saying you are simply right because it came from you? That sounds like hypocrisy coming from a person who said I don't accept the opinions of others. Lets see the opinions of others and what they say over the matter, I'm sure there is some one us "intelligent" as you who would support what you say cause you can't be the only "brilliant" mind around. Otherwise you are no different than any one else who thinks their view is right but can't convince any one to think like them. Your speaking is hypocritical and almost like a mad scientist who stands by their mad ideas even if people think otherwise but you are not oversensitive so I'm sure you wouldn't mind my choice of words.

So your are saying you are simply right because it came from you? That sounds like hypocrisy coming from a person who said I don't accept the opinions of others. Lets see the opinions of others and what they say over the matter, I'm sure there is some one us "intelligent" as you who would support what you say cause you can't be the only "brilliant" mind around. Otherwise you are no different than any one else who thinks their view is right but can't convince any one to think like them. Your speaking is hypocritical and almost like a mad scientist who stands by their mad ideas even if people think otherwise but you are not oversensitive so I'm sure you wouldn't mind my choice of words.

To the contrary,

I believe in the exchange of informed input, not merely the cataloging of popularity contests.If you don't see it my way that's OK with me, but with every one of your post I fiind something that I do not totally agree with, and duely contribute, that is the basic objective of this forum, to exchange views.

If I counter it is not because I think my view is the best, but it is because I have not seen anything to convince me to change my view and furthermore even see an erroneous approach in some of the views expressed.

If you are interested in cataloguing a popularity contest then your approach is fine, but if you are interested in an input based on analysis, the question is flatfooted by its assumption that different administration spanning half a century can accurately and objectively be compared.

I hope both. The thing is every one of them has great thing he did aswell as bad things.
Nyerere did great but we suffered during KUFUNGA MKANDA.
Mwinyi was Rukhsa man engineered religions conflicts.Before mwinyi we didn't experience christians/muslim issues wwe lived together as brothers and sisters, we intermarried it was his time that religous conflicts ermeged.
Mkapa did great with economy, infrastructure, although he became a big corrupt.
Kikwete has allowed all this epa and many more scandals to be revielled, his weakness is that he is not born a leader he is just a puplic relations person.
These are my own opinion.

Back
Top Bottom