Tottenham Hotspur F.C. | Spurs | Special Thread

We are cooking Jamanii eeeh muda wetuuuu
20230703_082519.jpg

Finally nimeuona uzi wa Tot. Nimekua shabiki wa Tot tangu niko O Level, wengi waliofahamu hilo walishangaa.
Enewei, TO DARE IS TO DO, 'COYS'

Finally nimeuona uzi wa Tot. Nimekua shabiki wa Tot tangu niko O Level, wengi waliofahamu hilo walishangaa.
Enewei, TO DARE IS TO DO, 'COYS'
Mm since 2006 mother alikuwa anapenda nivae tshirt nyeupe akajichanganya akanipa huu uzi. Nikafanya research nikaona hili ndio chama langu #audere est facere
Spurs%2006_07.jpg

Pep Guardiola Ange Postecoglou Saying He’s 'Copying Pep':

"It was a joke. I'm not the only manager to play a high line. Belongs to him.”

”Sometimes my fullbacks go inside, but they go to the pockets as attacking midfielders, I never used that. A question for him…"

"I've been impressed with Tottenham's performance so far, they look very aggressive overall.”

”Ange has taken charge of the team and has gotten to know her team better over time, as a result, every team plays according to the wishes of the manager."

"We know what he has done in the past, his success is obvious, managers like him improve football, make it much better.

What he [Ange Postecoglou] has done in the past in Japan and of course in Glasgow with Celtic and now Spurs, I think he makes football a better place, people like Ange.”

”I’ve said many times that I am a manager but also a spectator, I enjoy a lot the way they play.”

I think it will be a very entertaining match, that's why I want everyone to come to the match.”
20231202_115858.jpg

Watu huwa zinagongana ananishangaa nikisema mimi ni shabiki wa damu kabisa wa Hotspur 🔥

Back
Top Bottom