This is Dowans HQ in Costa Rica - (Pictures)

Duh is this a fiction story au ndo ukweli....
Hi everyone; I'm back, wounded and limping but still kicking LOL. Numerous trips I have made since I reported to you about the then pending ITV saga. With some of my "little ones" we were able to travel extensively through Europe, US and Costa Rica as well as making some contacts in Singapore. What we have discovered is nothing less than shocking!

I visited the so called Headquarters of Dowans S.A in Costa Rica and had access to relevant organs that deal with businesses there. Some of the things we were able to raise with the Costa Rican gvt and the US gvt were addressed in the meeting in London when the major economic powers addressed the current economic crisis. If you can recall, Costa Rica was named as one of the countries that unless they change their legal framework concerning offshore accounts they will be blacklisted. We are glad as we left the Costa Rican gvt decided to change some of the laws and regulations. We are eternally grateful to those people who made the trip worthy taking and fruitful.

We learned a number of things about Dowans:

a. If It was registered in Costa Rica then simply as a briefcase company. Due to the legal and procedural laxity that existed then in Costa Rica it was very easy for some shady businessmen to appoint a "lawyer" who would act as their middleman and a point of contacts.

After our extensive investigations through different lawyers organisations we were unable to find the lawyer involved with Dowans nor his/her address or whereabout. One authority told us confidently that such a person does not exist except in papers.

b. We visited the offices of Dowans Costa Rica as indicated in their BRELA forms. In these forms Dowans (T) has listed two companies as one of the major shareholders, one is Dowans S.A of AVENIDA DE LA ROSAS 3J
CALLE BLANCOS, 1150 sAN JOSE, COSTA RICA and the other company is a major Singaporean company and world world leader in Port Management.. Portek Internation of 20 HARBOUR DRIVE #02-01 PSA VISTA, SINGAPORE 117 612 (Portek International Limited).

The later (Portek) assured us with no qualifications that it has no share, none whatsoever in the Dowans (T). And it is not involved in energy products in Tanzania. The only project they had was the sale of some logistics equipments to TICTIS. This can be verified easily by contacting: Tel: (65) - 6873 1114 or Fax: (65) - 6873 2224

The former (Dowans S.A) has been a pain in some places better left unmentioned. The report of our investigation team under my able leadership came to this conclusion "there is no such a business in Costa Rica operating under that name".

Indeed my visit to the address mentioned in BRELA forms led me to a free trade zone. A check of the business located there revealed no such company. After combing public and private records such as the National Registry of Costa Rica, Telephone, electricity, automobiles and database searches all revealed nothing. Not about Bernal Zamora Alce (the "lawyer") nor the company itself.

Our conclusions then are as follows:

a. Dowans entered into Tanzania under false pretenses, providing misleading information and therefore has engaged in fraud.

b. Due that fact in a, Dowans in Tanzania was wrongly registered and its activity as a company had no legal basis

c. Due to (a and b) Dowans lacks legal standing in our courts to ask compensation as an illegal entity operating illegally.

d. The government should seize all of Dowans assets and take everybody who was involved in enabling this company to enter into a contract with Tanesco to a court of law for abusing their offices and authority.

We have finished the incredible work on Meremeta going back to the time of Wemba Dia Wemba and the second Congo War. We have submitted our work to our commander of ideological battles to decide if he would publish them or due to the explosive nature (no pun intended) of the allegations he would not publish in Cheche.

After we bankrupted him he wants to charge a one time 25USD for the Special Edition of Cheche on Meremeta (good luck M!).

It is the choice for the CCM MPs to continue to support their corrupt government or to take it to task and restore the rule of law. We hope a courageous CCM MP will bring the issue of Dowans to the floor of the National Assembly and call for an independent inquiry to refute the allegations we have raised or confirm them. We believe such an inquiry will have more resources to dig more and do more than we did with our very limited budget.

Thanks M for giving us another mission. We are ready to fly again.

We humbly submit.

maagizo yangu kwao ni kuwa expose don't indict..! vinginevyo hawa watu (waserikali) wataendelea kuwa wavivu kufanya homework zao.

Mwanakijiji...!

You have bone the heavy burden of incurring personal cost in expense of your lovely country. I don't know and am not certain it was you who financed the whole activity, but honestly, if i were in the powers to confer honorary award you would be conferred. You are more than a patriot, may be a vanguard Tanzanian. Sijui nikupongeze vipi.

Enigma,

thank you for your eloquent research and excelent reporting skills. The message has been delivered. We shall work on it. Asante sana for the eye opener...!

Natamani hii report ingeweza kuwekwa kwa kiswahili ili watu wengi waweze kusoma na kuilewa kwa undani. Naona lugha iliotumika inaweza ikawa na kikwazo katika kuamsha hisia za watu haswa wasiojua hii lugha ya hii ya kigeni (english).

Enigma's report of 2009 full of red light on Dowans illegal existence did not help the country machinery in stopping Dowans from operating as if it is a legal entity, and yet 2day in 2011 our humble energy minister declares govt is ready to pay the little "vijisenti" as per the ICC ruling, I wonder! Jf members we have proved once again too much talking and no one listens, new tactics needed, message sent and message delivered is not enough! I gotta a bullet, who wanna pull the trigger?

Mnasema usalama wa taifa? kazi ya usalama wa taifa hamuijui? ni kughushi matokeo ya uchaguzi !!!!!!

The Portek Group, established in 1988, and headquartered in Singapore, is a turnkey provider of equipment, services and solutions to ports globally, as well as an operator of medium sized container and multipurpose ports.
As a provider, we are able to deliver both capacity and productivity solutions to port operators by enabling them to gear up quickly to meet their demand surge in cargo traffic. Our range of competencies includes port equipment modernisation, modification, mobilisation and maintenance, equipment leasing and sale, accident recovery and repairs, consultancy services, and distribution of components and parts.
Portek also provide IT based productivity enhancement solutions through its Portek IT & Automation Pte Ltd. Its offerings include software for Container Terminal Management System, Terminal Planning and Simulation software, Automation solutions such as Container Position Determination Systems, and Optical Character Recognition System for gate automation, Radio Data Terminal Systems, among others.
Significantly, Portek operate and manage a portfolio of 7 medium sized container and multipurpose terminals in Indonesia, Algeria, Malta and Gabon. Portek's in-house ability to deliver equipment, implement IT systems, and provide port management is a compelling factor in it's been selected by port authorities or terminal operators as a trusted partner to operate those concessions. Also important is our ability to fast-track port modernization and transformation, and hence significantly shorten "time to market".

Sitathubutu kuwaita mambumbumbu, maana hao ni wasio na utambuzi. nathubutu kuwaita watu wenye makusudi, wenye akili kali kama ya kipanga. NA WANAYAFANYA ILE HALI WAKIJUA WANAFANYA NINI. sasa mtu wa ivo mwogope sana maana hana tofauti na suicide bomber! Ishu ni jinsi gani ya kuwadhibiti na si walilijua au la! NI MAKUSUDI YALIYOAMBATANA NA NIA MBAYA KWA WENGI NA NIA NJEMA KWA NAFSI ZAO NA WAKARIBU WAO. Je, uko tayari wewe kufanya nini?Kukaa usubiri MUNGU ashushe ghadhabu yake, au kusaidia iyo GHADHABU iwahi!?

Sawa, 'ripoti' au taarifa iliyotolewa ni mwanzo tu. Unaweza kusema ni a top of an iceberg! Swali linabaki, tufanyeje? Wabunge? Sidhani, kama mpaka sasa ripoti ya Bunge bado haijafanyiwa kazi ya kuridhisha badala yake watu kama kina Hosea wanakurupuka na kusema Chenge ni msafi na hakunaa hatua wanayochukuliwa acha mtu huyo huyo kuripotiwa kwamba amemsema JK kwa wamarekani hana nia ya kupambana na rushwa na bado hakuna hatua zozote..... Sidhani kama kuna cha kutegemea sana kutoka bungeni!! Dawa ni kuchukua hatua, wananchi kuishinikiza serikali kuchukua hatua, sio wabunge! Ni bahati mbaya makundi kama wanafunzi, wafanyakazi etc wanakosa msukumo wa kuwa chachu ya shinikizo! Vyama vya siasa lazima viweke shinikizo kubwa zaidi!

Haya yote yanafanyika chini ya mbawa za CCM, hatuwezi kunyoosha hii hali kwa kutumia bunge lenye majority ya wabunge CCM ambao wako tayari kuona wananchi wanakufa kuliko kanuni zifuatwe waikose nafasi ya Meya! Haiwezekani! Tutoke nje ya JF na tusimame kwa pamoja kupinga haya waziwazi!

Back
Top Bottom