These are the true african presidents

I disagree with all this jamani....

Mugabe did not cause chaos and sufferings to his people....he wanted his people to own the land that belongs to them....the chaos and sufferings came as a result of the conditions that Zimbabwe was given as a reaction to President Mugabe decision to take the lands from the white farmers.....Mugabe is not and will never be an enemy of a country he fought for its liberation......at least history could help you....Zimbabwe used to be one of the African countries with a better economy as well as infrastructure until the decision to take land from the white farmers was made by Mugabe so that his countrymen get land!!!!

Museven is not a war criminal,he fought against Idd Amin,he has made Uganda what it is now, against the strong forces of the rebels in Northern Uganda,and all the fights aroung Rwanda,Sudan and Congo borders....he might have some element of a dictatorship but he has done a good job for his country,giving her wife a ministerial position is not a big deal as long as she has managed to improve the lives of the people.i do not see any reason we should have a first lady who spends most of the time doing nothing....Museven wife is smart,she even knows and discuss policy issues of her country,she is involved in most of the decisions about her country....you can not compare that woman to our celebrity first ladies in some african countries....on the issue of his son and the army,the army has not failed under his son,its even stronger,i wish i could write about the divisions that exist in the Ugandan army and how difficult it has always bn to manage such army especially with the conflicts of Congo,Sudan and Rwanda........!

They all have weaknesses but we should acknowledge the good things that they have done!

Michele Good...But all in all...Jamani miaka 30 wewe tu unataka kuongoza..maana halisi ya kuongoza ni pamoja na kuandaa mlithi wako ambaye hata ukiwaambia watu kuwa ni huyu wakukubalie...Sasa can you tell kwamba since museven to regime there is no one to handover the president in his party or in the whole country?Having that mental effection that you see no one to lead the country is the one people are fighting for......coz 30yrs is too long to bring new idea...and you feel ur stong and deliver but people dont see...but you need to have more that that...to see that am warn out.

Most of Afican leaders like to die in states house is jst the constitution that tight them some how....!!Blv me as age goes on or when u start getting older you start have problems of thinking if i live this possition this country will die..in my eyes...because some of the issue and decesion you have made to make country where it is you did not communicate through out to ur fellows..that what face us in africa dispate the fact we can not trash what you have done......take country like ur family house.......just give chanse to others and retire peacefull....Look mandela..Chisano,Nyerere..Nkwame..etc...we will have another problem in rwanda in next few yrs...

Mugabe did not cause chaos and sufferings to his people....he wanted his people to own the land that belongs to them....the chaos and sufferings came as a result of the conditions that Zimbabwe was given as a reaction to President Mugabe decision to take the lands from the white farmers.....Mugabe is not and will never be an enemy of a country he fought for its liberation......at least history could help you....Zimbabwe used to be one of the African countries with a better economy as well as infrastructure until the decision to take land from the white farmers was made by Mugabe so that his countrymen get land!!!!

!
Most of dictators start by doing good jobs to their countries (hitler+Musolin+Gadaffi are good examples)Mugabe has done nothing good to his country as after MASHAMBA crisis and MUZUNGU get disconnected from his government the life has become worse and worse,if he was strong and a man of masterplan why couldn't he go on developing Zimbwabwe? this convice WORLD that it was MUZUNGU who played a great role to strengthen MUGABE+zimbwabwe?
If MUGABE,MUSEVENI and GADDAF has done much good jobs for their country in those said years they should not take them as advantages to suppress the freedom of the people.Their time has passed we need new ones at the higher office

Michele Good...But all in all...Jamani miaka 30 wewe tu unataka kuongoza..maana halisi ya kuongoza ni pamoja na kuandaa mlithi wako ambaye hata ukiwaambia watu kuwa ni huyu wakukubalie...Sasa can you tell kwamba since museven to regime there is no one to handover the president in his party or in the whole country?Having that mental effection that you see no one to lead the country is the one people are fighting for......coz 30yrs is too long to bring new idea...and you feel ur stong and deliver but people dont see...but you need to have more that that...to see that am warn out.

Most of Afican leaders like to die in states house is jst the constitution that tight them some how....!!Blv me as age goes on or when u start getting older you start have problems of thinking if i live this possition this country will die..in my eyes...because some of the issue and decesion you have made to make country where it is you did not communicate through out to ur fellows..that what face us in africa dispate the fact we can not trash what you have done......take country like ur family house.......just give chanse to others and retire peacefull....Look mandela..Chisano,Nyerere..Nkwame..etc...we will have another problem in rwanda in next few yrs...

Buswelu,thank you.....if you read my previous post,i have also acknowledged this, as their major weakness....the thought of bn a life president and that no one could lead their countries as they would wish....they even forget that there is death....look at Mugabe dealing with his health issues every now and then...its like his is a shadow president,he is no longer active....i think Kagame will not do what Museven is doing.....what i think is he will allow someone to lead after him and then come back again if he will be there.........but with what he has done in Rwanda,i will not feel bad if he stays...l.o.l:wink2:

Raisi wa Eq Guinea anaitwa Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasog, Huyu bwana namkubali kwa kukuza uchumi wa nchi yake.. You cant emagine nchi iko vizuri saana more than many countries in europe and the rest of the word GDP percapital $30,200 wakati Tanzania ni 1,400
source: World Rankings and Records hapo utaona records mbalimbali

Ni kweli kakuza uchumi wa nchi kwa petrodollar lakini sio wa wananchi wake. Wananchi wake ni masikini wa kutupwa. Jaribu kutafiti zaidi utagundua hilo!

Most of dictators start by doing good jobs to their countries (hitler+Musolin+Gadaffi are good examples)Mugabe has done nothing good to his country as after MASHAMBA crisis and MUZUNGU get disconnected from his government the life has become worse and worse,if he was strong and a man of masterplan why couldn't he go on developing Zimbwabwe? this convice WORLD that it was MUZUNGU who played a great role to strengthen MUGABE+zimbwabwe?
If MUGABE,MUSEVENI and GADDAF has done much good jobs for their country in those said years they should not take them as advantages to suppress the freedom of the people.Their time has passed we need new ones at the higher office

Mugabe had good intentions,al least he had a vision....he knew it will get tougher and Zimbabewans knew this too....yes,the plan did not go as intended,but Zimbabwe is gettin better and just wait,you will see,its improving....we do not always see the fruits of such huge decisions and bad reactions from the western countries in five years.....am not a kind of a person who analyse issues on the short term impacts....i make my analysis on long term impacts.....Mugabe knew that it will be tough and hard but his vision will be realised even when he is gone!
What is freedom of the people if they do not even own land in their own countries?

I agree we need new leaders in Africa but we have so much to learn and build on from these old leaders!!!!

Ngoko i agree with all this history, to be a true African leader does not mean you have not made mistakes....or that you have always been perfect,no! .....even Nyerere made mistakes,Mandela made mistakes....and so is Gaddafi....what we are looking at is the vision, tough decisions and consistency on making a difference on the lives of people in their own countries and on the case of Gaddafi on Uniting Africa.....my opinion!
Michelle , If you check carefully , My argument centred on the role of Gadafi to the African continent and not to his own Country, as other than what we are witnessing now in the streets of Tripol I had no clear view of his performance. Therefore, Thank you so much for opening my eyes regarding the role of this dictator to his country.

Mugabe had good intentions,al least he had a vision....he knew it will get tougher and Zimbabewans knew this too....yes,the plan did not go as intended,but Zimbabwe is gettin better and just wait,you will see,its improving....we do not always see the fruits of such huge decisions and bad reactions from the western countries in five years.....am not a kind of a person who analyse issues on the short term impacts....i make my analysis on long term impacts.....Mugabe knew that it will be tough and hard but his vision will be realised even when he is gone!
What is freedom of the people if they do not even own land in their own countries?

I agree we need new leaders in Africa but we have so much to learn and build on from these old leaders!!!!

Michelle Mugabe need to step down...now....he is sick heathly wise...and all of his adviser are I might say they are leading him wrong...he need to be wise and have guts to say its now the time to be adviser..the thing is they think there is no such a thing when you are not in the seat up there..dah....look even to our family sometime our father they dont take anything from sons or doughters thinkig as long as you are young u can have wise desion or advice..this is a big problem.

Thats why west look at us and they say thats why they are blac.

sure he supported IDD AMIN, but if u know history very well the same guy the one u call Dictactor was once choosen to be chairperson of O.A.U by the presidents of Africa,how do u account for that? the title mwalimu admired but he could not get

Museven is not a war criminal,he fought against Idd Amin,he has made Uganda what it is now, against the strong forces of the rebels in Northern Uganda,and all the fights aroung Rwanda,Sudan and Congo borders....he might have some element of a dictatorship but he has done a good job for his country,giving her wife a ministerial position is not a big deal as long as she has managed to improve the lives of the people.i do not see any reason we should have a first lady who spends most of the time doing nothing....Museven wife is smart,she even knows and discuss policy issues of her country,she is involved in most of the decisions about her country....you can not compare that woman to our celebrity first ladies in some african countries....on the issue of his son and the army,the army has not failed under his son,its even stronger,i wish i could write about the divisions that exist in the Ugandan army and how difficult it has always bn to manage such army especially with the conflicts of Congo,Sudan and Rwanda........!

They all have weaknesses but we should acknowledge the good things that they have done!
hell noo...war criminal yoweri museveni should be behind bars for crimes against humanity and not in state house.....

RE:Kwanzaaaa ndo umeingia..unaanza kupost crap.... ....

ASANTE MZOEFU KW UKARIBISHO MZURI

Michelle Mugabe need to step down...now....he is sick heathly wise...and all of his adviser are I might say they are leading him wrong...he need to be wise and have guts to say its now the time to be adviser..the thing is they think there is no such a thing when you are not in the seat up there..dah....look even to our family sometime our father they dont take anything from sons or doughters thinkig as long as you are young u can have wise desion or advice..this is a big problem.

Thats why west look at us and they say thats why they are blac.

I have said that already,its time for him to go! I do not care about what the west say about who we are,what i know they are to be blamed partly for who we are.....they are our necessary evils!!!

Go take him out!!

It does not matter, how many years you rule as president, as long as you understand the needs of your people and put the interest of the country first, then people will not complain on you, because it is the will of people that rule and not... the royal of the president. What people do not want is an obstruction of justice and the corruption that will disintegrates success of the country. It is the will of people that enhance an excellent and justice for all. Serving people's needs brings you wealth, but corruption is univariate, it is the gaining of the material wealth. It is the mode of investing for one's own needs and not for people. People are the wealth of the country.

On my opinion MUGABBE,GADDAF AND MUSEVENI are the true African presidents!! dont ask me why because the reasons are obvisious

It does not matter, how many years you rule as president, as long as you understand the needs of your people and put the interest of the country first, then people will not complain on you, because it is the will of people that rule and not... the royal of the president. What people do not want is an obstruction of justice and the corruption that will disintegrates success of the country. It is the will of people that enhance an excellent and justice for all. Serving people's needs brings you wealth, but corruption is univariate, it is the gaining of the material wealth. It is the mode of investing for one's own needs and not for people. People are the wealth of the country.

LOOK AT GHANIAN PRESIDENT
LOOK AT BOTSWANIAN PRESIDENT
LOOK AT nAMIBIAN PRESIDENT
LOOK AT SWAZLAND KING
LOOK AT LESOTHO KING

NO CHAOS NO WHAT!

Western block Agencies (Mosard,M16, CIA,) are successfully mobilizing killings in Tripoli and then label the same to the Government of Gaddafi, i like the man he loves his continent and he is by far better than huyu mkwere!!

I admire Mugabe.....he is one of the strongest men this world will ever have.....very patriotic and and dares to fight the toughest battle with UK and other western countries for the sake of his countrymen!

I also admire Gaddafi and he is also very strong and i like the fact that he was pushing for the idea of United Africa......

what i do not like about this leaders is the fact that they believe nobody can lead their countries better than themselves......
Then Michelle what do you admire about this lunatic President. The man is a killer, he doesn't care what happens to the people of Libya.
His time is up, it's a clear msg for the fisadis of this beloved Nation TZ!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom