These are the true african presidents

Huyu jamaa usikute ni malaria sugu kabadili jina maana mgeni hawezi kuja moja kwa mja na pumba za namna hii.na kama ni mgeni basi hajasoma maana ya jamii forum ni nyumba ya watu wa namna gani.
KIMICHIO umejuaje???? Lakini hata kama ni MS apewe freedom of expression.
Kujifunza ni kujua mambo mengi, lean to tor-orate and cooperate with others of deferent opinion.
This man has guts!!!!!!!!!

yaani ulikuwa unamwamini kwa nini? mtu aliyehodhi madaraka kwa miaka 41? je hakuna mtu yeyota kutoka Libya anayeweza kuongoza nchi?
hii ni kufuru sana hata kwa wanachi wenyewe...
Gaddafi anatumia ndege za kivita kuua raia wanaoandamana kumtaka aachie madaraka.....nilikua namkubali lakini baada ya jana kusikia anachowafanyia raia wanaompinga nae namuweka kwenye kundi la walewale wanaojali watumbo yao tu.tena nimeanza kua na wasiwasi kama Africa kuna rais anaejali wananchi wake kwa asilimia 100

It is only people in the world who don't know the intricacies of political intrigues at international level who would be convinced that poor economic performance of Zimbabwe was a result of land redistribution scheme and Mugabe's leadership in general. Economic failure in Zimbabwe was because of economic embargo and sabotage at international level orchestrated by Britain and its allies, largely the US. As Michele just pointed out, the so called "bad dictator" has been there since 1980 and the Zimb economy was doing great under him. Things started to "go south" only after he decided to implement the scheme which somehow affected some of 70,000 white british citizens who were living in zimbabwe.

Mugabe is a hero. It just too bad that he is too old for now. But he remains to be one of the few TRUE SONS of Mother Africa.

i bet you are a poliltical scientist, its makes it easier for me to argue with people who can reason with facts like you than people who use emotions and rumuors on discussions.......!!!

Michelle, I am afraid if you ever get into the power reigns you will be a king'ang'anizi dictator yourself. You defend them so much!

No,if you read my first post you will understand that i do not support them staying in power for all those years.....i have said more than three times that i hate that....and i was very clear on that....am not defending anyone,i simply write what i know......there is a good side of Mugabe and Gaddafi,only that most of you have chose to judge them on their bad side.....its debating JF way.....:A S 112:

well said!michalle blame EUROPE and USA for zimbwabwe economic worsening as the result of Economic sanctions and whatever BUT she forgett that CUBA has been in such sanctions for decades still life overthere is good than Zimbabwe

if am to argue with you Marytina,i will spend the whole day....because when am done with CUBA you will tell me i have forgotten about Venezuela under Hugo Chavez....am done for today!! but i will ask you to evaluate the sanctions given to CUBA by US and 'some' US allies and the sanctions given to Zimbabwe....!! read about support CUBA has bn receiving from different countries and try to imagine types of countries that could have supported Zimbabwe....when that guy kasema CUBA is in America,hujamuelewa maana yake....go read into details the history of this two countries,wamiliki wakubwa wa ardhi,maendeleo waliyokuwa nayo b4 sanctions and then utaelewa....hawafanani kabisa....

Whatever good these sick dictators are purpoted to have done is far less than the bad they've done. Their bad far outweighs their good. So in the scheme of things, they are bad and their ouster is long overdue.

refers michalle posts,
so do u think siwezi jua cuba ni america?i just gave her an example how a wellframmed,patriotic presidents can mould/configure their country to easen the life of its people.

You do not know what bn patriotic means if to you Mugabe is not patriotic....ana failures zake but to say he is not patriotic then i do not think you know a bit about what you are talking about......ulisoma history? au unasikiliza taarifa za habari leo unatengezeza conclusion....mimi siwezi argue na wewe for the sake of arguing......you go read....unabisha tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

KIMICHIO umejuaje???? Lakini hata kama ni MS apewe freedom of expression.
Kujifunza ni kujua mambo mengi, lean to tor-orate and cooperate with others of referent opinion.
This man has guts!!!!!!!!!

hawakufundishwa ku-debate....wasamehe.....:wink2:

You do not know what bn patriotic means if to you Mugabe is not patriotic....ana failures zake but to say he is not patriotic then i do not think you know a bit about what you are talking about......ulisoma history? au unasikiliza taarifa za habari leo unatengezeza conclusion....mimi siwezi argue na wewe for the sake of arguing......you go read....unabisha tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!
madikweta yote hujifanya mazalendo kuliko kawaida so mugabe is in this group.Did you remeber how long it took to announce the results of UCHAGUZI MKUU zimbwabwe?utadhan walikuwa wanamark pepa za sekondari

those are genuine reasons which prompted me to admire those leaders! what Libyans are doing is not proper because Gaddafi has done a lot for the country and the continent at large,i think they are trying to immitate the Egyptians which had a diffferent political situation

You are very right

i admire KIWETE:A S 112::A S 112::A S 112:

Ukienda Libya,umeme,maji,afya na elimu bureee kabisa! watanzania kibao kila mwaka wanapata scholarship ya vyuo vikuu nchini Libya,bado Libya imetoa Ajira za walimu kibao wa Kitanzania amabo serikali yetu imeshindwa kuwahakikishia maslahi bora na kuwapa Ajira! sasa WANACHI WA LIBYA WANATAKA NINI ZAIDI?? NATAMANI SANA GADDAF ANGEKUWA RAISI WETU NAHISI ULE USEMI WA MAISHA BORA KWA KILA MTANZANIA TUNGEUONA KWA VITENDO

NO REASONS NO EVIDENCES..........Okey you have given us the evidences but you have not given us the reasons, so your whole idea here is illogical.

what always shows what....

Back
Top Bottom