These are the true african presidents

Mzee soma details,nchi hii ina mafuta ya ajabu,lakini wananchi majority wana poverty ya ajabu.

sure he supported IDD AMIN, but if u know history very well the same guy the one u call Dictactor was once choosen to be chairperson of O.A.U by the presidents of Africa,how do u account for that? the title mwalimu admired but he could not get
Yes he was elected by African presidents to chair AU. But who knows what went on behind the election? Are you sure he didn't bribe them knowing how corrupt most black leaders are? Or may be they elected him just as a first step into forming a stronger AU to replace the apparently weak OAU. Gaddafi is a man who in the past was more interested in Arab nationalism rather than African unity. He wanted to join all arabs from Iraq to Morocco against the forces of western imperialists and their Israeli ally. After he failed (shunned by his fellow arabs) he decided to save face by steering formation of AU. As a leader, he has done some good things to his people but he is still a dictator and the fact remains in history that he sided with Idd Amin against Tanzania.

Most of dictators start by doing good jobs to their countries (hitler+Musolin+Gadaffi are good examples)Mugabe has done nothing good to his country as after MASHAMBA crisis and MUZUNGU get disconnected from his government the life has become worse and worse,if he was strong and a man of masterplan why couldn't he go on developing Zimbwabwe? this convice WORLD that it was MUZUNGU who played a great role to strengthen MUGABE+zimbwabwe?
If MUGABE,MUSEVENI and GADDAF has done much good jobs for their country in those said years they should not take them as advantages to suppress the freedom of the people.Their time has passed we need new ones at the higher office

It is only people in the world who don't know the intricacies of political intrigues at international level who would be convinced that poor economic performance of Zimbabwe was a result of land redistribution scheme and Mugabe's leadership in general. Economic failure in Zimbabwe was because of economic embargo and sabotage at international level orchestrated by Britain and its allies, largely the US. As Michele just pointed out, the so called "bad dictator" has been there since 1980 and the Zimb economy was doing great under him. Things started to "go south" only after he decided to implement the scheme which somehow affected some of 70,000 white british citizens who were living in zimbabwe.

Mugabe is a hero. It just too bad that he is too old for now. But he remains to be one of the few TRUE SONS of Mother Africa.

Raisi wa Eq Guinea anaitwa Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasog, Huyu bwana namkubali kwa kukuza uchumi wa nchi yake.. You cant emagine nchi iko vizuri saana more than many countries in europe and the rest of the word GDP percapital $30,200 wakati Tanzania ni 1,400
source: World Rankings and Records hapo utaona records mbalimbali

Wanamafuta hao ingawa yanachimbwa na US

I disagree with all this jamani....

Mugabe did not cause chaos and sufferings to his people....he wanted his people to own the land that belongs to them....the chaos and sufferings came as a result of the conditions that Zimbabwe was given as a reaction to President Mugabe decision to take the lands from the white farmers.....Mugabe is not and will never be an enemy of a country he fought for its liberation......at least history could help you....Zimbabwe used to be one of the African countries with a better economy as well as infrastructure until the decision to take land from the white farmers was made by Mugabe so that his countrymen get land!!!!

Museven is not a war criminal,he fought against Idd Amin,he has made Uganda what it is now, against the strong forces of the rebels in Northern Uganda,and all the fights aroung Rwanda,Sudan and Congo borders....he might have some element of a dictatorship but he has done a good job for his country,giving her wife a ministerial position is not a big deal as long as she has managed to improve the lives of the people.i do not see any reason we should have a first lady who spends most of the time doing nothing....Museven wife is smart,she even knows and discuss policy issues of her country,she is involved in most of the decisions about her country....you can not compare that woman to our celebrity first ladies in some african countries....on the issue of his son and the army,the army has not failed under his son,its even stronger,i wish i could write about the divisions that exist in the Ugandan army and how difficult it has always bn to manage such army especially with the conflicts of Congo,Sudan and Rwanda........!

They all have weaknesses but we should acknowledge the good things that they have done!

Michelle, I am afraid if you ever get into the power reigns you will be a king'ang'anizi dictator yourself. You defend them so much!

On my opinion MUGABBE,GADDAF AND MUSEVENI are the true African presidents!! dont ask me why because the reasons are obvisious

So in your opinion Good African presidentship = dictatorship + kung'ang'ania. Lord have mercy!

sure he supported IDD AMIN, but if u know history very well the same guy the one u call Dictactor was once choosen to be chairperson of O.A.U by the presidents of Africa,how do u account for that? the title mwalimu admired but he could not get
Mkuu , kwa maoni yangu uongozi wa OAU ni wa kuzunguka kati ya nchi wanachama , yeye kama kiongozi wa nchi mojawapo anahaki sawa na wengine kushika kiti, hivyo hakiwezi kuwa kigezo cha kumsafisha

Michelle, I am afraid if you ever get into the power reigns you will be a king'ang'anizi dictator yourself. You defend them so much!
well said!michalle blame EUROPE and USA for zimbwabwe economic worsening as the result of Economic sanctions and whatever BUT she forgett that CUBA has been in such sanctions for decades still life overthere is good than Zimbabwe

well said!michalle blame europe and usa for zimbwabwe economic worsening as the result of economic sanctions and whatever but she forgett that cuba has been in such sanctions for decades still life overthere is good than zimbabwe
cuba is in america,zimbambwe in africa

cuba is in america,zimbambwe in africa
refers michalle posts,
so do u think siwezi jua cuba ni america?i just gave her an example how a wellframmed,patriotic presidents can mould/configure their country to easen the life of its people.

Huyu jamaa usikute ni malaria sugu kabadili jina maana mgeni hawezi kuja moja kwa mja na pumba za namna hii.na kama ni mgeni basi hajasoma maana ya jamii forum ni nyumba ya watu wa namna gani.

refers michalle posts,
so do u think siwezi jua cuba ni america?i just gave her an example how a wellframmed,patriotic presidents can mould/configure their country to easen the life of its people.

Zimbambwe was colonized for almost 100 yrs,she got her independence recently here 3 i.e 1980 how can u compare it with Cuba which was independent for quite many years?? guys let us try to be realistic,

Huyu jamaa usikute ni malaria sugu kabadili jina maana mgeni hawezi kuja moja kwa mja na pumba za namna hii.na kama ni mgeni basi hajasoma maana ya jamii forum ni nyumba ya watu wa namna gani.

they say " IGNORE A FOOL TO AVOID NOISE" we are in the free world u can talk what u want but i will be quite to avoid "NOISE"

Zimbambwe was colonized for almost 100 yrs,she got her independence recently here 3 i.e 1980 how can u compare it with Cuba which was independent for quite many years?? guys let us try to be realistic,
i just compare the longervity of economic sanctions.if zimbwabwe will stay underthis sanction how life will be in next 10 years?but we hope babu mugabe will die soon and zimbwabwe people will be free again

Raisi wa Eq Guinea anaitwa Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasog, Huyu bwana namkubali kwa kukuza uchumi wa nchi yake.. You cant emagine nchi iko vizuri saana more than many countries in europe and the rest of the word GDP percapital $30,200 wakati Tanzania ni 1,400
source: World Rankings and Records hapo utaona records mbalimbali

and still his people lives under 1$ a day.
What a crap! ni sawa na tz uchumi wa mafisadi ukikua unahesabiwa ni wa nchi.

KIMICHIO umejuaje???? Lakini hata kama ni MS apewe freedom of expression.
Kujifunza ni kujua mambo mengi, lean to tor-orate and cooperate with others of referent opinion.
This man has guts!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom