There is no way out: Just do it... wakamateni tu yaishe

I know, I mean I know the government is looking for way out; on how they gonna spin this one off. Well, there is no way out. The security agents who assaulted Dr. Ulimboka must be arrested and charged for attempted murder. This is the only way to show that the government did not sanction the assassination attempt. The longer the government is taking to arrest the suspects the deeper the deception web of lies they tangling themselves in. Ultimately, they will have to come out somehow.

The only other way out is to never come out and hence conforming with absolute certainty that the assault was sanctioned by the state. It doesn't make any sense that it has taken our "so able security agents" over seven days to figure out who "did" it; unless they can't face the truth.. and the truth my friends will still come out. Some people know who did it and what happened to the finest details is well known. So, why not just DO IT!?

I'm more worried that the chain of involvement in this episode runs long and the weaving net of 'who knew what' is wider and it is almost impossible to arrest ONE without arresting the "OTHER"....

I agree with you mwanakijiji,just like nike..they should JUST DO IT!,.afta all, they own the prisons too..why not just go ahead and fool us all with one gigantic court case which will ultimately end up "locking" these bloody murderers behind bars of their own homes instead??I mean,if a Government has become a bunch of con artists,they can as well go on and be the best in the industry,can't they?

It is a shame that every awful step they've tried to take to frame any other innocent party since then,has failed so miserably...no offence,but I always thought we don't have intelligent people in the police force..it just confirms my thoughts.

Bado ninaamini,yule aliyesema akili ya kushauriwa changanya na ya kwako,alisahau kuchanganya ya kwake hapa...TRUTH ALONE TRIUMPHS!

Back
Top Bottom