The truth about world religions

Mwamba3

Nov 14, 2022
Hello JF Members !
Let me share the results of my research titled "Who created Religions and for Which Purpose ?"
In my life almost 15 years up date , I had been asking myself many questions about this dominating Systems called RELIGIONS .
These are some few questions ;
1. Who Created Religions and for What purpose ?
2. One of the holly books saying , " Find the Truth and that Truth shall make You free " .Qn. What does it mean TRUTH and Shall make me free from What ?
3. People are perishing due to the lack of Knowledge , Qn. What is this kind of Knowledge I am missing and where can I gate it ?
4. Since this World aged 6000 years old , My Question is What happened past 5960 Years ago ? ( I excluded my age )
5. Who is God and What's his plan for Mankind ?
6. Why most of the Religions , their major goal is going to heaven and What's wrong with this Earth as well as Heaven ?
7 "... the beliefs we created immemorial with blood covenant , no body shall know this ". Who are this people created Regions and why they are moving powerful century after centuries ?
8. What is the relationship between Religions and Politics ? ( I found they have the same father ).

After all this questions , I currently know that , Religions are Philosophies of Elites . And the intention of these is controlling Mankind from ancient ages . All these World systems ( Religions , Politics , Economy , Culture etc ) are controlled by Mother System called THE BABEL SYSTEM ...

According to this research , we human beings we are living fake life with fake destination not voluntarily but involuntarily because the systems are there to control us . No body

My call is , Be ware and free yourself from this systems . Is where you could realize who really you are .

Please invite me teaching this TRUTH anywhere in this World . Though is the most denial truth and the planners of this world they don't want this Truth to be known , but I am ready to die while teaching it . Fall me inbox for the contacts

Note : Please don't believe in neither religions nor politics but believe in yourself.

Hello JF Members !
Let me share the results of my research titled "Who created Religions and for Which Purpose ?"
In my life almost 15 years up date , I had been asking myself many questions about this dominating Systems called RELIGIONS .
These are some few questions ;
1. Who Created Religions and for What purpose ?
2. One of the holly books saying , " Find the Truth and that Truth shall make You free " .Qn. What does it mean TRUTH and Shall make me free from What ?
3. People are perishing due to the lack of Knowledge , Qn. What is this kind of Knowledge I am missing and where can I gate it ?
4. Since this World aged 6000 years old , My Question is What happened past 5960 Years ago ? ( I excluded my age )
5. Who is God and What's his plan for Mankind ?
6. Why most of the Religions , their major goal is going to heaven and What's wrong with this Earth as well as Heaven ?
7 "... the beliefs we created immemorial with blood covenant , no body shall know this ". Who are this people created Regions and why they are moving powerful century after centuries ?
8. What is the relationship between Religions and Politics ? ( I found they have the same father ).

After all this questions , I currently know that , Religions are Philosophies of Elites . And the intention of these is controlling Mankind from ancient ages . All these World systems ( Religions , Politics , Economy , Culture etc ) are controlled by Mother System called THE BABEL SYSTEM ...

According to this research , we human beings we are living fake life with fake destination not voluntarily but involuntarily because the systems are there to control us . No body

My call is , Be ware and free yourself from this systems . Is where you could realize who really you are .

Please invite me teaching this TRUTH anywhere in this World . Though is the most denial truth and the planners of this world they don't want this Truth to be known , but I am ready to die while teaching it . Fall me inbox for the contacts

Note : Please don't believe in neither religions nor politics but believe in yourself.
Mmhhh!

Do you have any references or an article, book, paper I could put my hands on?