Girls at the age of 18-24 years always attract serious men who are fully ready to marry

conductor

JF-Expert Member
May 29, 2013
Girls at the age of 18-24 years always attract serious men who are fully ready to marry them, but at this age most of our girls/sisters never wish to hear anything about marriage.

1. I'm too young for that.
2. Who cares about marriage.
3. I'm focused on my books.
4. I want to gather some money first.
5. Marriage is full of problems.

These are some of few statements ladies talk of at their youth age.

But these girls will be having serious & series of sex relationship with small boys of their age, because at that age, they always have high rate of boys, guys and men coming for them, but they will prefer to choose those boys rather than the real men who want to marry them. They are still young to marry right, but they are not young to have sex with boys.

No problem, God is watching you.

At age of 25-27, parents will start asking them the following questions;
1. How far?
2. Don't you have any one yet ?
3. Are you not planning to get married ?
4. Are you seeing that all your mates are getting married ?
5. Don't you know you are getting old?

But mind you, parents only see the outside of their daughters, not knowing there is nothing left inside.
With all these questions by her own parents, she will now be thinking and asking herself things like: My mates are marrying,
1. Does it mean am old enough to marry?
2. Hmmm, how should I go about it?
3. My boyfriends are not serious about asking my hand in marriage.
4. They are not even ready to marry yet.
5. Well, God knows the best. I believe in God.

See oooh...!, she has started putting her blame on God. "God's time is the best" OK, I agree for argument sake.
At age 27-30 they now start looking for men to marry not boys to have sex and play with again.

They will start looking for serious relationship that will lead to marriage, but unfortunately, at this age of 27-30 not all men will be asking their hand in marriage.

You will see them forcing themselves to marry a man who don't want to marry them. Please we beg you, leave us alone.

No single man at age 27-30 will like to marry a lady of 30-35. Now you hear the sisters say age does not matter.
My sister, it matters a lot.

Imagine buying a rotten tomato for $10 and your friend buys a fresh one for $7. Yes, that's how it feels like in marriage too.

Remember you rejected men because you think you were too young. What makes you think your old age does not matter to us?

That's why some men go back to their villages to find young girl to marry when the city ones are not serious about marriage and those that are serious happen to be old for them.

At age 30-35, her friends will ask her:
1. Why are you not married yet by this age of yours?
2. Is it not getting too late for you ?
You will hear her asking you some silly questions like...
1. Are you God?
2. Or do you want to marry me?
3. Is it a crime to be single at 30 or 35?
4. Did I see a man willing to marry me but I refused?
5. God knows the best for everyone please.

At age 30-35 they will start praying like never before, moving from one church to another. If she's a Muslim, she will start praying night prayers, fasting and dressing modestly.

If you ask her for dating, she would burst out to say:
1. My brother, I'm not like them.
2. Am looking for a serious man, a husband not dating.
3. If you truly love me go and see my parents for marriage.
4. I can't do anything with you without my parents concern.

Dear parents, they have started knowing your worth. When she was 18-24, she was doing everything without considering you as parents.

You don't expect a young man of 27-30 to marry you of 30-35 as his house wife when there are younger pretty girls out there.

Even if he chooses to ignore your age and marry you, his family and friends will discriminate you.

Men that will be interested to marry you will be of 45 yrs and above and mind you, those men are married with kids except you wanna be second or third wife.

Everything in life has its own season and time.

There's no lady at age 30-35 seeking for marriage who haven't been approached during 18-24. But by then, they were busily jumping from clubs/parties to hotel rooms looking for FUN not MARRIAGE.

Not everything is about prayer. God who created you has made a plan for you. But when you change the plan or miss the road, please don't disturb the peace of God. Because, He will be busy planning for your younger sister.
Think about this when you have time.

IMG_20240312_143603_MP.jpg

Dear moderator, why you replanish the title , I didn't propose?. Your role is not adding words over my comprehension, even English grammar is not your business, better to remove my thread to the platform. My title is "LOUCHE" so IAM assuming it not my message to readers . It's yours boss

Attachments

• image_53585da2-2884-4f97-9e74-7484aa7463ee20230706_075829.jpg
    image_53585da2-2884-4f97-9e74-7484aa7463ee20230706_075829.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 6
Binafsi naona tunawapa watu pressure kwenye mambo yasiyo na msingi kama ndoa,
Yan bongo usipooa inakuwa big deal kuliko usipokuwa na gari na nyumba,

M naona hii pressure mnayotumia kusisitiza ndoa sisitizen tufanye kazi za maana dadeq, ya kuolewa inawekwa kama big deal as if umepata cheo ikulu ya marekan hahah

Agreed but age never refer the characters of beauty, other girls when the grown up their beautness increases and viceversa.
At the age of 18 to 24 for girls this is a fullish ages,
A man of 30 to marring a women with 18 age this is neuclear bom but if women at 30plus still single something is not right

Kwaa
Binafsi naona tunawapa watu pressure kwenye mambo yasiyo na msingi kama ndoa,
Yan bongo usipooa inakuwa big deal kuliko usipokuwa na gari na nyumba,

M naona hii pressure mnayotumia kusisitiza ndoa sisitizen tufanye kazi za maana dadeq, ya kuolewa inawekwa kama big deal as if umepata cheo ikulu ya marekan hahah
Kwa mwanaume sawa lakin kwa upande wa kina FaizaFoxy ni nongwaa

Hayanaga mwongozo!

Hayanaga fomyula!

Kila mtu aachwe afuate utashi wake ali mradi tu awe na furaha; na maisha ya ridhiko.

➡️ By the way, where did you plagiarize this from? I don't believe that you wrote it yourself 😁🏃🏿‍♂️
Aaah....BUYENZE Hamna pori huko wewe...nimependa message Tu..mkuu.