How internet changed my life-part 1

Festo Andrews

Apr 1, 2022
"Hello friend..!

Are you there?

Are you struggling with the issue of finding employment or is the salary you're getting not enough and you need to start your own business?

Well, this information is for you, stay with me from the beginning to the end...!

In 2020, I completed my A-levels at Rungwe Secondary School, specializing in PCB (Physics, Chemistry, Biology), and then went to college the same year for a Bachelor of Science in Chemistry, which was supposed to take three years to complete at Mwenge Catholic University.

I took this course believing that there were job opportunities outside because many people who advised me spoke highly of it, some said I would work in industries, water departments, hospitals, etc., but personally, I didn't like it and went to study it just to fulfill the curriculum.

While studying this course, various online opportunities emerged, convincing people to invest their money to make profits through what are commonly known as Ponzi schemes.

For those who remember well, that period was when online currencies, popularly known as cryptocurrencies, were booming. I think many of you heard even President Samia addressing this issue, urging the BOT to monitor it.

Personally, I was very interested in that story, so I decided to start researching about those online currencies, especially bitcoin. At that time, its price was $63,000 USD, and remember, I still had to attend classroom lectures.

Now, in my journey of starting to study cryptocurrency and leaving behind classroom studies, I will continue with the second part of this story because by the time I managed to earn 1$ online, I had gone through a lot in between, and up to today, I don't use my chemistry education to make ends meet.

Thank you, continue to be with me for the following pieces.

Goodbye

#cryptocurrency #bitcoin #blockchain"

Attachments

• 20240322_131511.jpg
    20240322_131511.jpg
    346.2 KB · Views: 4
Back
Top Bottom