The Migingo Saga: Kenya vs Uganda, why?!

No Ben, we are not ignorant nor arrogant, we are educated and realistic, our guts is what usually makes you say that we are arrogant, Its our confidence that may bring the insinuation of being cocky and arrogant.

I am sure if I had a choice between living in Kenya or Tanzania, I would pick Kenya any day, and I know Kenyans will co-sign with me on this one. The issue of being jealous is just but a figment of your imagination, you are too sure of your country that you sound dumb.

I used to have a business in Tanzania, Mwanza to be exact. I had to close it down, why? The purchasing power of an ordinary Tanzanian is far much less than I expected, moved the same business to Mombasa, and am making real money. Hoping to test the waters again though in Arusha before the end of the year, hope you wont disappoint me again Tz.

Dont be aabusive, re-read your post before posting, you are spilling your illiteracy everywhere, its sad to be associated with people with your school of thoughts in East Africa.

One thing I have known for a fact is Tanzanians have xenophobic sentiments, they are so suspicious of their neighbor and are obsessed by their idle land which makes them paranoid. Grow up, cross the borders and associate with other African countries. Kenyans are doing business in Tanzania and are thriving amongst your unschooled masses.

If Mwanza Disappointed you at the first place,then why are you struggling to come back Again? Why Arusha and not Nairobi or Kisumu?

About crossing the boarder,may be i will wish to go in some other coutries but not Kenya.Why should i come to Kenya,where people are jealous,arrogant and even the luos and Kikuyus envyeach other?

We cannot expect the people who always claims to be educated,to perpertuate tribalism.It's dark aged style of living,but because you are ignorant yet you can not realize it.

Also may be your bussiness failed because of your ignorance,you couldnt conduct market research before venturing your business.

Now,about purchasing power.Why did you shift your business to Mombasa? Is it not because most foreigners dwell in Mombasa? it's obviously most of your custormers are not kenyans.you sound an ignorant of the highest order.

I suggest you to re-read before you post something here,otherwise this forum is to big for you.It's beyond your league and dont pull us down by exposing your ignorance here.Go to Mashada forums becoz it will suit you.

By the way,if you are planning establish your business in Arusha,be aware of stiff competition from Chaggas.your so ignorant and i know you'll be disappointed again because of your dumbness!

Tanzania,the Promise land!Anyway Welcome buddy.

Vita sio nzuri.Inaonekana hao Mps wa Kenya ni wapuuzi sana,kwanini wasisubiri diplomacy ifanye kazi?

If Mwanza Disappointed you at the first place,then why are you struggling to come back Again? Why Arusha and not Nairobi or Kisumu?

About crossing the boarder,may be i will wish to go in some other coutries but not Kenya.Why should i come to Kenya,where people are jealous,arrogant and even the luos and Kikuyus envyeach other?

We cannot expect the people who always claims to be educated,to perpertuate tribalism.It's dark aged style of living,but because you are ignorant yet you can not realize it.

Also may be your bussiness failed because of your ignorance,you couldnt conduct market research before venturing your business.

Now,about purchasing power.Why did you shift your business to Mombasa? Is it not because most foreigners dwell in Mombasa? it's obviously most of your custormers are not kenyans.you sound an ignorant of the highest order.

I suggest you to re-read before you post something here,otherwise this forum is to big for you.It's beyond your league and dont pull us down by exposing your ignorance here.Go to Mashada forums becoz it will suit you.

By the way,if you are planning establish your business in Arusha,be aware of stiff competition from Chaggas.your so ignorant and i know you'll be disappointed again because of your dumbness!

Tanzania,the Promise land!Anyway Welcome buddy.

Iam a businessman, I have businesses in Nairobi, Msa, Eldoret, I closed my Mwanza branch and openning a new one in Arusha. You cant compare the business turnover btw Kenya and Tanzania, Money is big around here, just try it. Am not investing in Bongo because I cant do the same in Kenya, natafuta hela babu.

Competition is good as long as it is a fair one, siogopi lolote, just trying to earn me some good cash outside my motherland, and employ a few Tanzanian salesmen, maybe I can fill you in on a vacancy and stuff.

Mambo ya mashada yametokea wapi? Labda wewe uende Mashada, coz am already there, and also in this Tanzanian forum doing ma thang.

PIX.jpg

Just look at de pics above,purchasing power of ordinary tanzanians is low.Nooow,what about kenyans wano kufa njaa? The most educated state in the region,the strongest economy in East Africa with brave entrepreneurs like smatta.

Just feed your brothers and sisters.You cant employ me if you cant feed your brothers and sisters who are starving.

Huwezi kuta watanzania wenye hali mbaya kama hii,so stop bragging.

Iam a businessman, I have businesses in Nairobi, Msa, Eldoret, I closed my Mwanza branch and openning a new one in Arusha. You cant compare the business turnover btw Kenya and Tanzania, Money is big around here, just try it. Am not investing in Bongo because I cant do the same in Kenya, natafuta hela babu.

Competition is good as long as it is a fair one, siogopi lolote, just trying to earn me some good cash outside my motherland, and employ a few Tanzanian salesmen, maybe I can fill you in on a vacancy and stuff.

Mambo ya mashada yametokea wapi? Labda wewe uende Mashada, coz am already there, and also in this Tanzanian forum doing ma thang.

Look at you,you are so dumb.Mimi nimemjibu Bad-seed and not you.sasa umeshavamia uwanja bila kufikiria,it's an evident that you cant tackle the issue prudently.You are far away from reasoning before you act,dont make me lough.You cant reason before you type,just the way your MPs are ignorant,they cant conduct constructive debate in the house rather than shouting.anyway,it's your nature.No wonder unafanya debate za kitoto hapa.For uncivilized people like you inabidi wengiine tujishushe hadi tufanye debate za kejeli na matusi ili muelewe.

For some people like you,Diplomacy is an expensive luxury.Next read betwwen the line before you comment.

Now i think even you Mashada could have been a better place for you!

Sina uhakika kama kibaki ameomba ushauri kwa mhe: Kikwete juu ya migingo na sioni sababu maana m/kiti wa umoja wa afrika kwa sasa ni kiongozi muammar gadaffi wa libya, kuhusu afrika mashariki m7 ni member kama ilivyo kenya na tanzania, kwani yeye haoni umuhimu wa mahusiano haya? Ama haoni history ya eac ya zamani ilivyoanza na ilivyoishia? Labda tu wakenya niwape attachment ya m7 na biography yake kwa wenye muda waisome ndo wajue what kind of person i they dealing with...........not easy to carry......they should handle with care......in other words delicatelly........msala huooooooooooooooooooooooo[quote

Attachments

• Yoweri Kaguta Museveni.pdf
    552.1 KB · Views: 256
Sina uhakika kama kibaki ameomba ushauri kwa mhe: Kikwete juu ya migingo na sioni sababu maana m/kiti wa umoja wa afrika kwa sasa ni kiongozi muammar gadaffi wa libya, kuhusu afrika mashariki m7 ni member kama ilivyo kenya na tanzania, kwani yeye haoni umuhimu wa mahusiano haya? Ama haoni history ya eac ya zamani ilivyoanza na ilivyoishia? Labda tu wakenya niwape attachment ya m7 na biography yake kwa wenye muda waisome ndo wajue what kind of person i they dealing with...........not easy to carry......they should handle with care......in other words delicatelly........msala huooooooooooooooooooooooo[quote

hawa si wanakurupuka tuu? Ngoja kwanza wapate kipigo ndipo watakoma,hawajui gharama ya vita

HAWA WAKENYA WABABAISHAJI NASHAURI HII JUMUIYA YA AFRIKA MASHARIKI TUNAYOTAKA KUINGIA NAO NI BORA WATU WENGINE SI HAWA JAMAA

UTATA SANA

KAMA VIP JK KULA DOKSI MWACHIE MUSEVENI PEKE YAKE AKOMAE NAO NAIMANI HATAWAHINDWA

ANGALIZO NI KWAMBA HATUTAPOKEA WAKIMBIZI KUTOKANA NA UJINGA WENU

MARTIN LUTHER KING ALISEMA NANUKUU "A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching
spiritual death
" MWISHO WA KUNUKUUUUUUU.

Nadhani watu wa Kenya na Uganda wamekosa kazi za kufanya. Migigno yenyewe nasikia ni ekari 1 (moja)- nisahihishwe tafadhali kama sivyo. Inakuwaje watu wanatunishiana misuli? There is something more than that!! Lets watch.

Ben and Bad Seed,

Why all this fuss? After all, the EAC that is planned - the political one, is a none starter. We shall just remain with this type of cooperation and no more.

Have a good day.

Whether we win the tussle for Migingo or not, the relationship between Kenya and Uganda will not be shaken.

Good stuff. these sisters have a symbiotic relationship.

I know people are waiting for a conflict so that they can reap from it, especially some of us here in JF, lakini if you couldnt maximize on the election period to divert trade or woo some of our trade patners to be doing business with you, what makes you think that fighting with Uganda will change the winds to favour you?

TZ is not an economic scavenger. We will develop our economy according to our own gameplan whether Kenya does or does not implode. Infact we are praying for a stable Kenya because we have no more room for refugees.

Quit insinuating that only Kenyans cross the borders illegally into neighbouring countries, if the Kenyan gvt was serious on its immigration policies, many African nationals who have found a business heaven in Kenya will be jobless, the chagga hawker will be out of a job, the Nigerian businessman will be bundled out of the country, the Ruandese national will be unwelcomed, the Sudanese neighbor would be treated coldly. Kenyans are the most welcoming people compared to our xenophobic Tanzanian brothers in law.

You are right. But I was looking at this more from the Migingo perspective.

Hao MP's cannot force Kibaki's hand. The wise old man knows that war will only create more problems. There is nothing to fight over in the first place.

If anything, its the same backbenchers that will be calling for Kibaki's head if he leads Kenya into war and results turn out to be contrary to what they expected.

Let them fight pamoja na kuwa tutakuwa na matatizo ya kuifadhi wakimbizi wao lakini strategist can invest in the event tanzania ikabenefit from it.

Nadhani watu wa Kenya na Uganda wamekosa kazi za kufanya. Migigno yenyewe nasikia ni ekari 1 (moja)- nisahihishwe tafadhali kama sivyo. Inakuwaje watu wanatunishiana misuli? There is something more than that!! Lets watch.

Boney E.M.,

Sio eti wamekosa kazi za kufanya bali ni kama
usemavyo mwishoni mwa maoni yako.There is more
to it than just the 1 acre rock that exists there.
Atakae miliki hio sehemu basi anamiliki na maji
yanayozunguka...kwa hapo hio sehemu ime-quadruple
or more.Hapo nadhani umenipata.

Kisha kwa nguvu zake mwenyezi Mungu hio sehemu
ina samaki kibao si mchezo.Biashara ya uvuvi imenawiri
na kuna mtu anataka kuimiliki in one way or the other.

Tetesi nyengine niliopata ni kua kuna watu wanafanya
biashara za magendo kupitia hicho kisiwa na hela
kubwa inabadilishana mikono.Inasemekana kati ya
hawa viongozi wawili kuna mtu anataka kuimiliki hii
biashara kiaina.

Kwa ufupi habari ndio hiyo.

what is so special kuhusu hicho kisiwa....????.......ni ushuru wa wavuvi wadogowadogo(maana hapo ndo hasa mgogoro ulipoanza kukua)......au kuna kingine..........nani kati ya kenya na uganda amekiendeleza hicho kisiwa hadi wafikie kutishiana KIJESHI...... I think hakuna kitu ambacho diplomacy ikitumika vizuri itashindikana.........MPs wa kenya waache kukurupuka(the other day wakati wa kikao kinachoendelea sa hivi cha bunge la kenya kuna mbunge mmama alisimama na kumtukana museveni hadi akalazimishwa na spika kufuta kauli yake....kweli hao ni mad Jaluos)

Nadhani watu wengi wana confuse kiini cha mzozano. Si ukubwa wa kisiwa, kwani hata kingekuwa kidogodo zaidi bodo hii isue ingekuwepo.

Shida ni kuwa mmoja amevuka mpaka wa mwenzake. Swali tunafaa kujiuliza ni hili "ikiwa aliyevuka amevuka, hata kwa nyayo moja, tukanyamaza kesho akiongeza kwa hatua moja tena? Tutasemaje.

Ikija kwa mipaka hamna kiasi cha kupima ukivuka umevuka, hakuna cha "ardhi iliopo imejaa mawe", wala cha "kisiwa kidogo tu". La muhimu ni kuwa umevuka.
Hamna lingine, lililobaki ni kujiuliza kwanini aliyevuka amevuka, huenda anataka kuonyesha uume, huenda hakujua, ama pengine nia yake ni kupima nguvu za mwenzake.
Basi ukishaajibu hayo utajua utakavyo respond, diplomaticaly militarily n.k. Issue ya value, size ya land hutumika kuamua magnitude ya response lakini irespective response itakuwepo.

Kwanini Kisiwa hiki kiwe chanzo cha vita? Solution rahisi ameonyesha rais Kibaki, kukaa kimya na ku-surrender sovereignity ya Kenya hapo Migingo na Museveni afanye hivyo hivyo basi kisiwa kiwa mwanzo wa "no border East Africa" na Wa-TZ na Burundians na Rwandese waje wavue samaki. Sote tuishi bila passport wala identity. Kama kweli Uganda na Kenya zinaongoza katika kutaka shirikisho la kisiasa la afrika Masharaki, ugomvi na vitisho vya nini? Basi Migingo iwe rehearsal ya Shirikisho! Vinginevyo wafuate mfano wa Defunct East African Community, na vita vya Mtukula! Uganda ipeleke jeshi Migingo na Kenya ifanye hivyo hivyo vita ianze!

Gentlemen , we are bracing for some fireworks! needless as it may be.
We now expect Smatta and co to join the reserves and stop the yap yapping!

Last edited by a moderator:
I MAKE LUV, NOT WAR.. Diplomacy is the best option, kama wangoja fireworks, you will have to wait for the diwali festivals my brother.

Ijumaa leo shekhe, hamna cha kuongea vibaya wala nini, nikutubu madhambi yangu na kumuomba Yarabi msamaha, na azidi kubariki nchi zote za Africa Mashariki.... ameen.

Back
Top Bottom