The Migingo Saga: Kenya vs Uganda, why?!

Who do Kenyans think they are? Why react like mad people. For your information, EA is a garden for Kenya. 60% of private sector employees are Kenyans, Ugandan L.Victoria islands are dominated by Luo fishermen from Kenya, in Tanzania banks, NGOs and Kenyan companies are dominated by Kenyans. Kenyan secondary school drop outs dominate our international schools. They take all remitances to kenya and we take no remitances to our villages!
Kagame, because Kenyan press write him well, lifted work permits for Kenyans. But nobody can work in kenya, even driving a truck from Mombasa to your country, you will require a work permit. As a result, Kenyan drivers will drive your car to the boarder.
If Uganda reacts, kenyans will suffer and Museveni should react to expose arrogance of these Nyangaus.

as for the military strength, Uganda has experience and are battle-hardened. Dont be deluded by those hardwares, they are junk. Grand corruption, anglo-leasing style means that they procure rotten stuff always, so those jets will crash before hitting their targets on Migingo. Look at their choppers.

SMALL MINDS THINKING ALIKE, Its sickening to read such posts from people who say they are peacefull yet they are prophets of doom. Stop hating and build your country, Kikwete didnt help us from chaos after elections, and everybody, including the little children know that, msipende kupewa sifa that you dont deserve.

He he heeee,funny indeed! So kama hata watoto wanajua kwamba kikwete hakuwasaidia,Vipi Vice president wenu anakubali kuwa kikwete ndiye aliyewaokoa?

So,unakubaliana na point yangu ya kuwataka muache kuchagua viongozi wajinga wajinga? Kwa hiyo kwa hoja yako unakubali akili ya huyo VP wenu ni ndogo kuliko ya mtoto?

I want you to know that,nobody hates your country.But you guys are bunch of haters,selfish and mnataka sana resources zetu.Mtakula kwa macho tu.mmewaachia wakoloni waka-invest na kuwa-exploit halafu leo unakuja kulialia na kutuonea wivu.

We dont need your support bro,hamuwezi kuishi kama brothers,you hate each other na bado mnataka kuleta upuuzi huku East Africa,shame on you guys.I know it's a bitter pill for you to swallow.ha ha haa

Who do Kenyans think they are? Why react like mad people. For your information, EA is a garden for Kenya. 60% of private sector employees are Kenyans, Ugandan L.Victoria islands are dominated by Luo fishermen from Kenya, in Tanzania banks, NGOs and Kenyan companies are dominated by Kenyans. Kenyan secondary school drop outs dominate our international schools. They take all remitances to kenya and we take no remitances to our villages!
Kagame, because Kenyan press write him well, lifted work permits for Kenyans. But nobody can work in kenya, even driving a truck from Mombasa to your country, you will require a work permit. As a result, Kenyan drivers will drive your car to the boarder.
If Uganda reacts, kenyans will suffer and Museveni should react to expose arrogance of these Nyangaus.

ha ha ha .. So you want our press to massage Jk's ego so that they can allow us to work in Bongo, we are already working in Tanzania,. Look at our CVs, tukiproduce they hire. Look at the statistics of African professionals in the diaspora, Kenya toppinh the list with Nigeria.. Hte all you can but tuko juu tu sana.

Hawa wabunge wa Kenya naona hawaelewi mambo yanayoendelea. Juzi kwenye mkutano wa wakuu wa EAC walikuwa wanaongelea suala la Ukazi na umilikaji wa ardhi kwa wananchi wa Jumuiya. Msukumo wa Kenya ulikuwa haki sawa kwa wote yaani yeyote aweze kuishi na kumiliki ardhi popote Afrika Mashariki...
Sasa kelele na hamaki kwa kisiwa.....

Hii ishu ya ardhi ikiwa ya nchi zote,Tanzania hatuwezi kukubali.Hakuna ulazima huo,sasa hata kikwete akubali kulainika na kuiingiza Tanzania huko.I swear,nitakuja kuipigania na kuirudisha Tanzania,hakuna kitu kama hicho.Hata kama itakua some years to come.Hii ardhi ni kwa Tanzania and not for strangers,hakuna cha ujirani wala undugu hapo.Ardhi ikiwekwa katika ishu za jumuiya tu,(God forbid) lazima tujipange tuingie msituni.Hah,haiwezekani kabisa.Gombanieni Migingo mmalizane na Uganda huko msituletee uroho wenu hapa!

ha ha ha .. So you want our press to massage Jk's ego so that they can allow us to work in Bongo, we are already working in Tanzania,. Look at our CVs, tukiproduce they hire. Look at the statistics of African professionals in the diaspora, Kenya toppinh the list with Nigeria.. Hte all you can but tuko juu tu sana.

Hebu toka na CV yako hapa tukuone,only kama hujafoji certificates.

Mna vyeti vya form 4,na bado mnafoji...acha kutishia watu wewe and grow up!

He he heeee,funny indeed! So kama hata watoto wanajua kwamba kikwete hakuwasaidia,Vipi Vice president wenu anakubali kuwa kikwete ndiye aliyewaokoa?

So,unakubaliana na point yangu ya kuwataka muache kuchagua viongozi wajinga wajinga? Kwa hiyo kwa hoja yako unakubali akili ya huyo VP wenu ni ndogo kuliko ya mtoto?

I want you to know that,nobody hates your country.But you guys are bunch of haters,selfish and mnataka sana resources zetu.Mtakula kwa macho tu.mmewaachia wakoloni waka-invest na kuwa-exploit halafu leo unakuja kulialia na kutuonea wivu.

We dont need your support bro,hamuwezi kuishi kama brothers,you hate each other na bado mnataka kuleta upuuzi huku East Africa,shame on you guys.I know it's a bitter pill for you to swallow.ha ha haa

1. The VP said so because he knows the beneffits we will be reaping after the said comments(coz I have seen that you have already swallowed hook, bait and sinker), he even admitted that we use Kilimanjaro as a tourist attraction (mkakubaliana naye tu, ukiwauliza watu wengi nje ya Afrika kilimanjaro iko nchi gani, uta shangaa jibu lao.)

2. We dont pick stupid leaders but we have a jinx in selecting presidents, lets see if the reforms being done will rid us the jinx. On that matter, can you in any measurable way compare the intelligence of our mps and yours..(mmeanza kuenda shule juzi ndugu zangu).

3. we arent haters, I think its human to be selfish. you must be self sufficient first before you start thinking of others(we varry on our defination of self sufficient). If you have money, then you can invest in Kenya, thats the bet way to go. Do you want us to leave productive land idle like you have done in your country, where some people can come, invest, create employment, and remit tax to the gvt.

About the EAC, we can just wait and see.. te he he, mtashangaa sanaaaaa.

"Look at our CVs, tukiproduce they hire. Look at the statistics of African professionals in the diaspora, Kenya toppinh the list with Nigeria.." By Kenyan.
Honestly, sio kwamba wakenya they are highly qualified. they are bogus cheats. that's why of all teachers exploiting our resources, i.e earning to export money to Kenya, all teach arts subjects. No maths or physics, etc. And we are soft, civilised, we are not harsh... so they should reciprocate.
And agvain, Museveni is a fool! how can he leave his country to be taken over nyangaus? They work in Uganda without work permits in the name of promoting EA federation!
Why, why? Hapa TZ wanabadilisha accents kwa nguvu zote wa sound Tanzanians! Crazy, we have to do somethings!

1. The VP said so because he knows the beneffits we will be reaping after the said comments(coz I have seen that you have already swallowed hook, bait and sinker), he even admitted that we use Kilimanjaro as a tourist attraction (mkakubaliana naye tu, ukiwauliza watu wengi nje ya Afrika kilimanjaro iko nchi gani, uta shangaa jibu lao.)

2. We dont pick stupid leaders but we have a jinx in selecting presidents, lets see if the reforms being done will rid us the jinx. On that matter, can you in any measurable way compare the intelligence of our mps and yours..(mmeanza kuenda shule juzi ndugu zangu).
3. we arent haters, I think its human to be selfish. you must be self sufficient first before you start thinking of others(we varry on our defination of self sufficient). If you have money, then you can invest in Kenya, thats the bet way to go. Do you want us to leave productive land idle like you have done in your country, where some people can come, invest, create employment, and remit tax to the gvt.

And you still ask why majority TANZANIANS dont want This EAC thing.

hawa jamaa wana chuki sijawahi ona..duh..Watanzania waliwakosea nini lakini?

Harafu hawa jamaa ni wakabila ni kufa..juzi juzi nilifly na Mkenya mmoja (kabila namhifadhi)..for nine hours....lakini safari yote alikuwa ananisimulia jinsi kabila lao wanavyokuwa treated kama second class citizens..nasikia Kenya wewe kama Siyo Mkikuyu..you are doomed! The JALUO`S and co..nasikia wanatengwa sana....Hata Raila Odinga..alikuwa analalamika anavyonyanyaswa na wapambe wa Kibaki...

Kwa kweli mimi in principle.. kama EAC itakuwepo.. kuna vitu havitakiwi kuwa included..our national laws should remain supreme....maana hawa jamaa hawatabiriki..wao kwa wao hawaaminiani...I used to be ardent supporter of this EAC thing..lakini as days go by..naona kabisa..we are headed no where.

Make no mistake....kuna wakenya wana roho nzuri sana and ukiishi nao utawapenda..lakini..kuna wale sijui ndo akina Kibaki..nasikia wana mambo. Ofcourse hata TZ kuna washenzi..lakini ushenzi wetu haufiki huko kuchukiana kwa misingi ya kikabila....

Eti ukute Muha wa Kigoma anamchukia Mchagga? no way...unless its personal..

I hope this what Mod AB was looking forward for kwenye EA forums..I bet the Jokes & Utani forums are far better than this kind of shouting matches..lol

"Look at our CVs, tukiproduce they hire. Look at the statistics of African professionals in the diaspora, Kenya toppinh the list with Nigeria.." By Kenyan.
Honestly, sio kwamba wakenya they are highly qualified. they are bogus cheats. that's why of all teachers exploiting our resources, i.e earning to export money to Kenya, all teach arts subjects. No maths or physics, etc. And we are soft, civilised, we are not harsh... so they should reciprocate.
And agvain, Museveni is a fool! how can he leave his country to be taken over nyangaus? They work in Uganda without work permits in the name of promoting EA federation!
Why, why? Hapa TZ wanabadilisha accents kwa nguvu zote wa sound Tanzanians! Crazy, we have to do somethings!

Why are you afraid of the truth? Those are facts, not my rhetoric. Hehehe, we aint cheats bro, we are just too smart for y'all. I have Tanzanian friends and they do nice jobs, but the majority of Tanzanians working in Kenya work as second hand dealers. FACTS.

Yours are simply xenophobic thinking. Do you know what incites xenophobia?? jealousy bro, where a purppoted foreigner comes to your country and does well than you. Do you know the solution of such backward thinking? EDUCATION. And thats what most of you lack.

Why are you afraid of the truth? Those are facts, not my rhetoric. Hehehe, we aint cheats bro, we are just too smart for y'all. I have Tanzanian friends and they do nice jobs, but the majority of Tanzanians working in Kenya work as second hand dealers. FACTS.

Yours are simply xenophobic thinking. Do you know what incites xenophobia?? jealousy bro, where a purppoted foreigner comes to your country and does well than you. Do you know the solution of such backward thinking? EDUCATION. And thats what most of you lack.

And yet you regard yourself as educated! No wonder you are labelled as "Nyang'aus".

And you still ask why majority TANZANIANS dont want This EAC thing.

hawa jamaa wana chuki sijawahi ona..duh..Watanzania waliwakosea nini lakini?

Harafu hawa jamaa ni wakabila ni kufa..juzi juzi nilifly na Mkenya mmoja (kabila namhifadhi)..for nine hours....lakini safari yote alikuwa ananisimulia jinsi kabila lao wanavyokuwa treated kama second class citizens..nasikia Kenya wewe kama Siyo Mkikuyu..you are doomed! The JALUO`S and co..nasikia wanatengwa sana....Hata Raila Odinga..alikuwa analalamika anavyonyanyaswa na wapambe wa Kibaki...

Kwa kweli mimi in principle.. kama EAC itakuwepo.. kuna vitu havitakiwi kuwa included..our national laws should remain supreme....maana hawa jamaa hawatabiriki..wao kwa wao hawaaminiani...I used to be ardent supporter of this EAC thing..lakini as days go by..naona kabisa..we are headed no where.

Make no mistake....kuna wakenya wana roho nzuri sana and ukiishi nao utawapenda..lakini..kuna wale sijui ndo akina Kibaki..nasikia wana mambo. Ofcourse hata TZ kuna washenzi..lakini ushenzi wetu haufiki huko kuchukiana kwa misingi ya kikabila....

Eti ukute Muha wa Kigoma anamchukia Mchagga? no way...unless its personal..

second class citizen, kwani tuko Britain ama states?? sttop open lies, I live in Kenya and no one enjoys preferential treatment.. Ati wakikuyu wana treatiwa better, pssshhh, look for other venues to post such empty lies. maybe you were talking to yourself, have you considered that possibility?

Guys,

Tujaribuni basi kutokuwa na majadiliano ya chuki kati yetu na jirani zetu wa Kenya!

Thank you!! I've hoped that the esteemed members of this forum would see reason.

We can call each other names till tomorrow but wapi...we are still 2 different countries with different idealogies.

I'm trully amazed at the venom and barely sheathed swords that are drawn in here.

All we are doing here is a war of words.

At the end of the day...our Governments still have NOT MET OUR NEEDS AS CITIZENS. We are angry at our Govers and taking it out on each other.

We have alot to learn from each other and MAYBE thats what's making everybody mean. The truth of the matter is we would like to learn but are too proud to do so and therefore resort to ABUSE and maligning each others countries and ideals.

The Futility of it all is the COMEDY. Very comical!!!

Thats crap spewing from your not so clean mouth, who is to blame, Museveni or Kibaki?

If we had our way, we could have attacked that country kitambo, am talking from the grassroots, on how people trully feel about this issue. So Koba stop your allegations, coz you never know, it might be you next on the dictators list.

That is smatta , actually you put us off! the audience that is sympathetic to the Kenyan position on this issue.
With this state of mind in most Kenyans I would not be surprised if you lose the diplomatic sympathy in EA.

Makubwa, huenda wamagundua mafuta chini ya kisiwa, si tugawane tu kisiwa kama tulivyogawana lake victoria!Simpo.

Na hapo tunahitaji umoja wa mataifa uje kutoa suruhu?

Last edited by a moderator:
That is smatta , actually you put us off! the audience that is sympathetic to the Kenyan position on this issue.
With this state of mind in most Kenyans I would not be surprised if you lose the diplomatic sympathy in EA.

Lole, I am not rooting for your sympathy, I am just expressing my feelings on the issue. If it was sympathy I wanted I would have gone to Kenyan forums where most people share my beliefs, and I would have gotten the support I want.

The rock is ours and I dont think any of your sympathies can change the position of the island.

I told u,it's impossible for Tanzanians to share land with Kenyans.Hamna utu,uncivilized,poor Diplomacy,ignorants etc.

Even your MPs are just narrow minded.Ni vipi MP anafikia mahali anaanza verbal attack against the neighbour country? May be for poor Iq's like yours,it make sense.Parliament yenu mnageuza kuwa club ya chang'aa,no protocal at all.

Tanzania hatuko tayari kushirikiana na mijitu isiyo na utu hata kidogo.Mmekua selfish to the extent even your reasoning capacity iko low,very poor.Leo hii unakuja hapa unandika utumbo halafu bado unajiita msomi.Umetishia watu na CV hapa,nikakuambia uje na cv yako but umekwepa.

Plz njoo na CV yako nikuone utakapo-expose ujinga wako.Dont forge the certificates coz Hata unavyoandika hapa,it shows how ignorant you are..

Stick to the constructive debate and stop your nonsense!

Ben, if you are sane enough, do you think I can post my CV in a discussion forum? And what you call narrow minded talk is the fruit of democracy and freedom of speech, hell I can say anything I feel like and you aren't going to take me anywhere. Thats what people fought and died for, freedom.

You can personally say that you are not ready for the EAC, thats your position, but it is not the stance your country is taking on the issue. What if the community comes to be true, what will you do about it? (hope you are not thinking of fighting it out like another tard I read saying that wataenda porini kupigana).

Back
Top Bottom