The best way to breakup. Is there any?

Buddies...

In life we all have relationships, desired or accidental!! and at one time we have to call quit, and most important we need to part peacefully and respectfully, as a sign of appreciation and respect as well as cherishing all teh good memories

sasa inapotokea kwamba that proces of sepration inakua ngumu, you cant say goodbye kwa vitendo, whenever you see the other party you end up melting, swelling and as soft as a loaf

what would be the best day???

Back in the days, i remember i wrote a letter and a packed a tape of Byran white (country singer) with a song recorded both sides, the lady hated me, and thanks God i never saw her again; i thought i am successful, unfortunately... somewhere somehow our paths have crossed and she really hate me coz the card and the song was sooo mean; ladies and gents, please advice
is the
re any way to break with some positively??

listen to the song i sent

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRie0sHe6w0&feature=player_detailpage

Always tell the truth and there is no best way of calling it off, remember these are matters of the heart!

Try to clear the hostility btn you when you can, allow her to express her feelings and reasons for her resentment! She is woman, so treat her like one!!!

Nimempa za uso, sasa nasubiria vituko tu, the good thing is... she was never close to me for years now, but i think she was expecting something after being close again

but i have to be very careful especially ninapokua ne hakawii kunitundikia dripu

Nimempa za uso, sasa nasubiria vituko tu, the good thing is... she was never close to me for years now, but i think she was expecting something after being close again

but i have to be very careful especially ninapokua ne hakawii kunitundikia dripu

hahahaha, ...kamanda vipi tena? ....umetumia busara gani huko...
dahhh hiyo statement nimempa za uso mnh! kwema?

Mbu.... nimempa tu kwamba there nothing between us kabisa and went further and disclosed that i consulted a few friends and they were sooo shocked that she behaved that way

kwahiyo kavuta zaidi but i am sure it gonna be ok

Klorokwin, mambo ya asenane mie simo

Mbu.... nimempa tu kwamba there nothing between us kabisa and went further and disclosed that i consulted a few friends and they were sooo shocked that she behaved that way

kwahiyo kavuta zaidi but i am sure it gonna be ok

Klorokwin, mambo ya asenane mie simo

lol....hahahaha, aisee....! haya bana, mimi naku wish well tu huko kazini kwako...
fingers crossed!

...huyu klorokwini achana nae na mambo ya mpira, ...presha za nini mimi?
nimebadisha hobby!

MTM..................you never cease to amaze me!!
Hizi threads zako hizi!!

pal, its not a joke.... she was the old timer, when i was a beautiful boy with all the attractions and some, our paths have crossed again (mambo ya wakoloni haya). we parted then and we moved on, now is mad at me, wanted some reminiscing and baby come back (jamani at my age leo tena mie baby come back?).... we are older, uglier and wiser.... she is not trying to buy my philosophy...

and i didnt want to lose our friendship nor respect, but it had to be coz in loneliness avenue desperate moments mount and one may end up restoring programs that were sent to the recycled bin.... too bad

i have and i had to do that... cut the crap before anything as you know ladies you have malice towards one another... she may end up doing things to revenge to a fellow lady

I am feeling good and will deffo have a double on the rocks

pal, its not a joke.... she was the old timer, when i was a beautiful boy with all the attractions and some, our paths have crossed again (mambo ya wakoloni haya). we parted then and we moved on, now is mad at me, wanted some reminiscing and baby come back (jamani at my age leo tena mie baby come back?).... we are older, uglier and wiser.... she is not trying to buy my philosophy...

and i didnt want to lose our friendship nor respect, but it had to be coz in loneliness avenue desperate moments mount and one may end up restoring programs that were sent to the recycled bin.... too bad

i have and i had to do that... cut the crap before anything as you know ladies you have malice towards one another... she may end up doing things to revenge to a fellow lady

kwa msimamo wako huu moja kwa moja unaingia kwenye 5% ya klorokwini...
dahhh...inatia moyo sana kuona sio mimi peke yangu na klorokwini tu wenyenye uwezo wa kukataa
ushawishi wa 'apple'...
japo ushalionja kidogo!

hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... haya bandugu....

mie yangu macho, na naanza kukusanya dossier za klorokwin na mbu (actually kwa mbu wala sina kazi kubwa)

LOL

I bet......... your wife doesn't know your JF ID!

I bet......... your wife doesn't know your JF ID!

Lol Babu bwana sio kwamba wifi yetu atafurahi kuona kuwa kaka ameingia kwenye 5% ya kidonge kichungu?! Lol

Hongera kamanda kwa msimamo wako huo ingawa najaribujiuliza sababu ya wewe kumdump kama ni strong enough kwa ww kuresist kama angeamua kuwa friendly while playing those women's games!

I salute you kaka,

sasa kumbe unajua ku-apologise tena profusely! now,re-read this to her (delete the apple part,that itakuletea shida again) uone mambo yatakavyokua safi.
on a serious note,kununiana na kuwekeana bifu ni hatari zaidi aisee. i can think of a million mind games anaweza kukufanyia. ungemuambia tu unasikitika ilikua hivyo, now u just be friends and adults.

I am sorry sweeteart... sorry sorry sorry

dont shoot me, i hvae got kids and a wife and a few girlfriends, if you shoot me they will cry, and they will miss me

please dont shoot me, me give you some apples for sorry

................:A S embarassed:

sasa kumbe unajua ku-apologise tena profusely! now,re-read this to her (delete the apple part,that itakuletea shida again) uone mambo yatakavyokua safi.
on a serious note,kununiana na kuwekeana bifu ni hatari zaidi aisee. i can think of a million mind games anaweza kukufanyia. ungemuambia tu unasikitika ilikua hivyo, now u just be friends and adults.
we katoto una busara aisee

reputation added