The best way to breakup. Is there any?

TIMING

JF-Expert Member
Apr 12, 2008
Buddies...

In life we all have relationships, desired or accidental!! and at one time we have to call quit, and most important we need to part peacefully and respectfully, as a sign of appreciation and respect as well as cherishing all teh good memories

sasa inapotokea kwamba that proces of sepration inakua ngumu, you cant say goodbye kwa vitendo, whenever you see the other party you end up melting, swelling and as soft as a loaf

what would be the best day?

Back in the days, i remember i wrote a letter and a packed a tape of Byran white (country singer) with a song recorded both sides, the lady hated me, and thanks God i never saw her again; i thought i am successful, unfortunately... somewhere somehow our paths have crossed and she really hate me coz the card and the song was sooo mean; ladies and gents, please advice
is the
re any way to break with some positively?

listen to the song i sent

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRie0sHe6w0&feature=player_detailpage

Kama wewe umemchoka; jitahidi kufanya vituko bila kuwa abusive ili naye akichoke na aamue kubreak up; in that way lengo linatimia na mwenzio atajisikia vyema coz atajiona yeye kakuacha!

Nyingine ni umbali; husaidia sana break-ups

Ya mwisho ni kuambizana ukweli (l prefer this), inauma kwa muda lkn mwisho wa siku kinaeleweka!

Hilo la mwisho lugha yako huplay part kubwa; mfanye aamini issue sio yeye ni wewe; na unampenda enough not to continue hurt her/im na kwamba snadesreve a far better person than u etc!

Mkuu that was past, we are no longer together but she now hates me to the core simply because we parted and i had to do it in writing and a song

coz when we were together it wasnt possible

i thought that was what u wanted? wouldnt u be in a bigger mess if she still had feelings for u? like if u couldnt control urselves when u meet? manake kukumbushia is a the grande sin aisee, na ukimwi ndo unapotokeaga! i would say u did the right thing, helping her to hate u for ur own sake! the other way could be boring her to the core! she moved on like u did,so keep walking dude!
Mkuu that was past, we are no longer together but she now hates me to the core simply because we parted and i had to do it in writing and a song

coz when we were together it wasnt possible

Buddies...

In life we all have relationships, desired or accidental!! and at one time we have to call quit, and most important we need to part peacefully and respectfully, as a sign of appreciation and respect as well as cherishing all teh good memories

sasa inapotokea kwamba that proces of sepration inakua ngumu, you cant say goodbye kwa vitendo, whenever you see the other party you end up melting, swelling and as soft as a loaf

what would be the best day???

Back in the days, i remember i wrote a letter and a packed a tape of Byran white (country singer) with a song recorded both sides, the lady hated me, and thanks God i never saw her again; i thought i am successful, unfortunately... somewhere somehow our paths have crossed and she really hate me coz the card and the song was sooo mean; ladies and gents, please advice
is the
re any way to break with some positively??

kaka,sikiliza hz songs 1)lets just kiss &say gudbye-barry white!
2)goodbye my lover-james blunt!
Kuna polite message unayoweza itumia in those times!

Buddies...

what would be the best day???

is the
re any way to break with some positively??

...there's no other way to part peacefully and respectably than talking the truth...
truth hurts but it's better said than someone acting 'cowardly!'...

mimi sina tatizo na anayeniambia ukweli kuliko anayefanya visa na vituko,
all in all...kawaida yangu nikishaachana na mtu kurudiana ni mwiko, amesahau nini?

May be Pual Simons song 50 ways to leave your lover might help! I must admit the man has a way with words says it as it is!

Just slip out the back jack

make a new plan stan

you dont need to be coy roy

just get yourself free

oh hop on the bus and go

you dont need to discuss much

just drop of the key lee

and get yourself free

See more of lyrics on google.

Kwanini usiweze kumwambia moja kwa moja?

To me that's the best way.
tried all that sweetie........... it wasnt working, have you ever had that life where someone takes no for an answer?

i thought that was what u wanted? wouldnt u be in a bigger mess if she still had feelings for u? like if u couldnt control urselves when u meet? manake kukumbushia is a the grande sin aisee, na ukimwi ndo unapotokeaga! i would say u did the right thing, helping her to hate u for ur own sake! the other way could be boring her to the core! she moved on like u did,so keep walking dude!
pal.... you are very right

kukumbushia haiwezi kwenda bila kinga, but it is out of question, the challenge is that you dont want to live with hatred

MTM

...there's no other way to part peacefully and respectably than talking the truth...
truth hurts but it's better said than someone acting 'cowardly!'...

mimi sina tatizo na anayeniambia ukweli kuliko anayefanya visa na vituko,
all in all...kawaida yangu nikishaachana na mtu kurudiana ni mwiko, amesahau nini?

dah.... swahiba haya mambow e acha tu

tumemalizana ila sasa badala ya friendship au hata basi respect, imekua uadue kama hatujawahi kutumia kijiko kimoja

tried all that sweetie........... it wasnt working, have you ever had that life where someone takes no for an answer?

...that's normal maaazeee, kum buka zile promises kwamba ni yeye tu, na blahh blahh nyingine ambazo
zinampelekea mtu kujiaminisha hakuna kama yeye...kisha siku unambwaga kirahisi namna hiyo...
hapana bana, usichgezee hisia za mtu bana....atauweka wapi uso wake kwa wote aliojiaminisha kwao wewe ni wake?

pal.... you are very right

kukumbushia haiwezi kwenda bila kinga, but it is out of question, the challenge is that you dont want to live with hatred

MTM

...hatred ni kawaida iwapo hutamdanganya, binafsi inaniuma kudanganywa...
ndio maana am not the same person i used to be kwenye mapenzi sababu ya hizi
break ups...

dah.... swahiba haya mambow e acha tu

tumemalizana ila sasa badala ya friendship au hata basi respect, imekua uadue kama hatujawahi kutumia kijiko kimoja

...dahhh, hapo ndio kizunguzungu zaidi...unakumbukia 'right buttons' wakati mwenzio kwa right buttons hizo alikuaminisha
na screwdriver ya moyoni mwake...hapana bana, the truth must be said, the earlier the better...
usichezee hisia za mtu kamanda...

...that's normal maaazeee, kum buka zile promises kwamba ni yeye tu, na blahh blahh nyingine ambazo
zinampelekea mtu kujiaminisha hakuna kama yeye...kisha siku unambwaga kirahisi namna hiyo...
hapana bana, usichgezee hisia za mtu bana....atauweka wapi uso wake kwa wote aliojiaminisha kwao wewe ni wake?

...hatred ni kawaida iwapo hutamdanganya, binafsi inaniuma kudanganywa...
ndio maana am not the same person i used to be kwenye mapenzi sababu ya hizi
break ups...

...dahhh, hapo ndio kizunguzungu zaidi...unakumbukia 'right buttons' wakati mwenzio kwa right buttons hizo alikuaminisha
na screwdriver ya moyoni mwake...hapana bana, the truth must be said, the earlier the better...
usichezee hisia za mtu kamanda...

Thanks a million pal

nimejaribu kale ka repurtation nimeambiwa lazima ni spread kwanza

i love this post sana tu mkuu

this situation is real and somehow disappointing coz parting is part of life

• Thanks
Reactions: Mbu
what if somehow umeishia kumkuta kwenye ofisi mpya uliyoajiriwa, and you are a professional and a supervisor??

Mie nadhani inategemea na huyo mtu how matured she/he is.

Kama mtu na akili zake atafurahi kuambiwa ukweli mapema japo unamuuma, na naamini kazini hatakuwa na longolongo. Ila kama mliachana kwa visa ndio anaweza kuwa na sababu za kuleta balaa bin vurumai kazini.

unashuka unapanda bus lingine. usimpigie, akibeep piga. akutuma sms jibu. ukikukutana nae njian mchekee chekee. ila never again raise love talks. akianzisha yy mwambia umeamua kwanza muende likizo. dont ever show affectionate to her again. keep her as a friend.

what if somehow umeishia kumkuta kwenye ofisi mpya uliyoajiriwa, and you are a professional and a supervisor??

...clear the air asap....kinyume na hapo mmoja wenu ataharibu kazi....
conflict of interests....

hata kama ulimaliza nae usongo wote, utavumilia kumuona 'akitoka'
na subordinate wako?...

kumbuka; women are better players wa mind games!