The best way to breakup. Is there any?

Lol Babu bwana sio kwamba wifi yetu atafurahi kuona kuwa kaka ameingia kwenye 5% ya kidonge kichungu?! Lol

Hongera kamanda kwa msimamo wako huo ingawa najaribujiuliza sababu ya wewe kumdump kama ni strong enough kwa ww kuresist kama angeamua kuwa friendly while playing those women's games!

I salute you kaka,
trust me MJ1.... i would even take any test to prove it, i feel fresh, young and pure... even double shots zimepungua sana, in two weeks, just three times

Lol kwenye hiyo sorry yake MTM mbonaumeanza na I've got kids? Si ungeanza, I'v got a wife, kids...

tatizo lenu akina dada mko sensitive kuliko kiasi

Wife may get married again...
But kids will never, ever have another dad, they may have step dad!!!

Now you see the difference there?? mama na baba hawana mbadala... mke na mume wanaweza kuwa na mbadala hata mas'hafu imeandika!!

nimezoea unaniponda na mibange yangu, now u ar shocking me. ngoja ninune kama dubu lol (au unaogopa another apple apology?).
sasa hivi kwasasababu sijakosea wala siogopi, hata ukinuna na kupasuka mie swafiiiiiiiii, sanasana ntakupa mabungo kabisaa unune zaidi

tatizo lenu akina dada mko sensitive kuliko kiasi

Wife may get married again...
But kids will never, ever have another dad, they may have step dad!!!

Now you see the difference there?? mama na baba hawana mbadala... mke na mume wanaweza kuwa na mbadala hata mas'hafu imeandika!!

Sio kwamba tunakuwa sensitive kuliko but gosh!! Wait until I remarry for you to put me aside darling otherwise I will feel am being used wakati bado tu pamoja eh!!

Sio kwamba tunakuwa sensitive kuliko but gosh!! Wait until I remarry for you to put me aside darling otherwise I will feel am being used wakati bado tu pamoja eh!!
i agree with you 100 percent absolutely, but that doesnt take my instinct away from my kids... they are flesh and blood, and more important, always trusting me even if i just arrive home after a booze or a wild moment with missus or flirts with some pals out there.... their love is pure, immense and unarguably the greatest love one can ever have in a lifetime

i agree with you 100 percent absolutely, but that doesnt take my instinct away from my kids... they are flesh and blood, and more important, always trusting me even if i just arrive home after a booze or a wild moment with missus or flirts with some pals out there.... their love is pure, immense and unarguably the greatest love one can ever have in a lifetime

So I take that the arrival of children in a marriage changes the whole purpose and meaning of love to ur spouse! Now we are the second best! Lol

just look at your kid(s) and tell me what you see............:eyebrows:
At the moment I know you know what I will tell you! But am not sure whether the answer would be the same if things were the same hah

Haya bwana naheshimu mawazo yako Kamanda.

Ok MJ1....

the good thing is that i have chopped off that sis' and i am now free

Nothing can replace parents or kids, spouse can be replaced if need be

• Thanks
Reactions: Mbu

...i can't agree more brother, respect na ubarikiwe sana kwa kuliona hilo!

bro moskwito............ love is strange, it can last forever but the taste may change with time!!!!

• Thanks
Ok MJ1....

the good thing is that i have chopped off that sis' and i am now free

Nothing can replace parents or kids, spouse can be replaced if need be
Glad to hear that sweetheart. Hongera sana kwa hilo but usijisahau you never know may be she is incubating!! So stay awake always

...i can't agree more brother, respect na ubarikiwe sana kwa kuliona hilo!

.............that is men talk bro.... nothing can beat that one

...kabisa kamanda, at my age ...maneno haya ;

...ndio mbolea ya maisha yangu yaliyobakia...

Nyie watu sio kwamba mnatumia unvariable measures kupima upendo kwa wake/spouses wenu na watoto wenu?
Mnasema they have pure love, they have uncondition sijui nini, c'mon guys what do you expect? wabehave kama wake zenu kwani wao ni wake zenu? There is no way mtoto atakupenda tofauti kwa kuwa ni mtoto na katu huwezilinganisha trust yake yeye kama mwanao na ile itokayo kwa mkeo! Kila mmoja anaplay kutokana na nafasi yake katika maisha yako bwana hebu acheni hizo!

Mlishawahijiuliza how do we feel (and the same linaapply kwa wanaume) when you put much love, time kwa watoto wetu zaidi ya wenzi wetu?! au tunajiona ni right kwa kuwa tu ni right na mnaashumu inaeleweka kwa kuwa tu inaeleweka?

Lol Babu bwana sio kwamba wifi yetu atafurahi kuona kuwa kaka ameingia kwenye 5% ya kidonge kichungu?! Lol

Hongera kamanda kwa msimamo wako huo ingawa najaribujiuliza sababu ya wewe kumdump kama ni strong enough kwa ww kuresist kama angeamua kuwa friendly while playing those women's games!

I salute you kaka,
I think I better find a way to meet MTM! I have lots to learn from him.

she is a member and you would be shocked to know her ID
Then she must be an angel.

Nyie watu sio kwamba mnatumia unvariable measures kupima upendo kwa wake/spouses wenu na watoto wenu?
Mnasema they have pure love, they have uncondition sijui nini, c'mon guys what do you expect? wabehave kama wake zenu kwani wao ni wake zenu? There is no way mtoto atakupenda tofauti kwa kuwa ni mtoto na katu huwezilinganisha trust yake yeye kama mwanao na ile itokayo kwa mkeo! Kila mmoja anaplay kutokana na nafasi yake katika maisha yako bwana hebu acheni hizo!

Mlishawahijiuliza how do we feel (and the same linaapply kwa wanaume) when you put much love, time kwa watoto wetu zaidi ya wenzi wetu?! au tunajiona ni right kwa kuwa tu ni right na mnaashumu inaeleweka kwa kuwa tu inaeleweka?

My kids drive me crazy, i love them to the core...... they are sooo ncie to me, and they are the force behind my search for a greener pasture, and no one can change it

i hvae never felt that love from anyone in my life, no broken promises, no late appointments, no excuses no questions and no arguments nor inspections and poking of my private life

they are just beautiful trusting creatures

Yaani MJ1, kwa wanangu, nothing comes before them, i can take bullets

Glad to hear that sweetheart. Hongera sana kwa hilo but usijisahau you never know may be she is incubating!! So stay awake always

....huhh, that's sooo much below the belt hun,....umeichukulia tooo personal.
anyway, kila mtu na mtizamo wake.

i love my kids more than their mum, period!
unconditional love!

....huhh, that's sooo much below the belt hun,....umeichukulia tooo personal.
anyway, kila mtu na mtizamo wake.

i love my kids more than their mum, period!
unconditional love!
kweli

aisee swahiba
waaaaaayyyy below the belt

• Thanks