The Best Time to Start your own Business?

Mimi naomba mnisaidie maana naenda kazini asubuhi natoka home 6.30 kuelekea kibaruani, narudi home usiku 20:00 HRS na jumamosi nafika home 17:00 sasa hapo kama unavyoona swala la muda halipo ni Sunday tu ambayo natakiwa nipumzike home na familia. Inakuaje hapa?

Mimi naomba mnisaidie maana naenda kazini asubuhi natoka home 6.30 kuelekea kibaruani, narudi home usiku 20:00 HRS na jumamosi nafika home 17:00 sasa hapo kama unavyoona swala la muda halipo ni Sunday tu ambayo natakiwa nipumzike home na familia. Inakuaje hapa?

Take employment as a learning avenue and not for money, if you are not learning at all just quit and plan something else.

Days for toiling for 30 years expecting good retirement benefits are over; after all life expectancy is just 50 years which is below retirement age.

Take employment as a learning avenue and not for money, if you are not learning at all just quit and plan something else.

Days for toiling for 30 years expecting good retirement benefits are over; after all life expectancy is just 50 years which is below retirement age.

Ahsante kwa ushauri, let me plan my next bold move.

But i am extremelly risk averse, whenever i think about investing the little that i have my mind starts thinking about the agony of losing my hard earned meagre savings and this makes me ignore the idea alltogether.

Ahsante kwa ushauri, let me plan my next bold move.

But i am extremelly risk averse, whenever i think about investing the little that i have my mind starts thinking about the agony of losing my hard earned meagre savings and this makes me ignore the idea alltogether.

My friend I scarified a salary of TShs 1,500,000 in 2005 to start a business which paid me TShs. 150,000 per month for the first year of operation. Today I can I can draw 1 milliom monthly and still at end of the year remain with a significant saving (balance) after paying a bonus to staff. However, on the other hands other businesses which I opened and trusted others to manage all have failed.

Ndachuwa,

My friend how did you manage from earning 1.5M to settle for a mere 150,000 per month?

I find it a bit hard to believe, perhaps you did not have dependants!

For me i dont want to dive into the business world like the way you did to avoid dissapointments. I would preffer to start by doing both at the same time (my current job and business), so that once it start taking off and when I feel that my presence will add some value to it thats when I will go 100% business, for now let me continue to work for this peanut pay untill that time come.

Hakuna Biashara isiyo kuwa na RISK, Biashara zote Duniani zina Risk, na Usittarajie kuacha kazi na kuanza kazi kwa mteremko kuna Changamoto nyingi sana ila huna Budi kupambana nazo zote na kuzishinda

Kwa kifupi Kwa tulio Ajiriwa kuacha kazi ni Vigumu sana ni sawa na mtu alizoea Kuvuta SIGARA, huyu mtu mpaka aje aache ni kazi sana, hivyo hivyo kwa wafanya kazi, mtu yuko razi aende kazini alipwe Laki moja kwa mwezi lakini ajihesabu anafanya kazi kuliko kujiajiri,

Back
Top Bottom