TBC yaingia online!

they've had a bad start, as soon as the site went live, it crashed under the weight of exceeded bandwidth. let's hope watarekebisha.

Tanzania Broadcasting Corporation - (TBC)

This site is down for maintenance. Please check back again soon.

Username

Password

Remember Me

shame that Tido allowed his organisation to use Joomla as a Content Management System (CMS). why couldn't they spend a few hundreds of dollars to buy a credible CMS? I wouldn't mind if they customised Joomla to accommodate the expected demands of a large media house.

that's not my main concern, however, i am convinced that even the host is dodgy, they have bought a hosting package that couldn't last a single day - bandwidth exceeded.

take 1 is a failure, try another take.

Halafu kumbe hii site haiko tanzania,wameihost texas marekani,hapa kuna kitu bado sijakielewa,je walengwa number moja wa TBC wapo wapi? Na je kuna mantiki gani ya kwenda kuihost mbali kote huko ukizingatia hii ni mali ya taifa?
By the way yote ni mipangilio ya the CIO,

For ICT news,lessons,knowledge... Tembelea ICT KIjiji

Well despite the fact that I did not get to see the site, I quickly learned that they are using Joomla CMS, an open source CMS. Good on that one. So what is the issue, I hope the developers or sysadmins are doing some hacking to get it up. Those that have seen it, do we have video streaming on it?

Nimeibamba hii habari mtandaoni leo, kwa wenye habari mutanisamehe kwa kurudia.Hatua njema anwani yake ni http://www.tbc.go.tz

For ICT news,lessons,knowledge... Tembelea ICT KIjiji

Online wapi mkuu. mbona sioni kitu

Hawa kama wiki tatu nimewapigia simu nawauliza kwa nini wanashindwa japo kuweka clip za taarifa ya habari. kwa kutumia youtube. Nikaambiwa eti washalizungumzia watalifanyia kazi

Cheki video clip ya youtube zilizopo hapo tbc. zinaonesha matangazo sijui ya nini.

Sheme tovuti ya TBC haina tofauti na tovuti ya daily news. No video no Audio clip.

Well despite the fact that I did not get to see the site, I quickly learned that they are using Joomla CMS, an open source CMS. Good on that one. So what is the issue, I hope the developers or sysadmins are doing some hacking to get it up. Those that have seen it, do we have video streaming on it?

On their current website wanashindwa ku uppload daily video au audio za important news kutumia youtube.Sasa hiyo streaming ndo wataweza ?

Back
Top Bottom