Tanzania haina udhuru kuwa maskini; haielewi - Balozi wa Ujerumani

Alpha

JF-Expert Member
Aug 30, 2007
...Economically, I am not quite sure because Tanzania is one of the poorest countries in the world although it has everything in its favour. It has, and I quote the President, every mineral
in the world.

You have big fertile land for agriculture and even the geographical location of being surrounded by a host of landlocked countries is a potential source of income.

Tanzania has inherited two major railway lines which it could use well. Tanzania has a tremendous tourism potential which is only used a little.

Tanzania does not have a lot of problems that other countries have as a nation. It is not land locked, has no war with its neighbors and has no civil war or quarrels of any kind.

It does not have a high crime rate like other countries, it has no floods, no severe droughts and although it does not have rain at present this is not drought of the magnitude of Ethiopia or Sahara desert countries.

Lots of excuses other countries usually have do not apply to Tanzania. The country has received a lot of donor assistance as well but still it is one of the poorest in the world.

So I cannot say that this is something which is very positive. Another asset in Tanzania that should work in its favor, and which other countries do not have, is its political stability...

He forgot to mention we are surrounded by Rivers and lakes, yet a large segment of the population does not have access to clean water. We cannot produce enough electricity even though we have abundant gas deposits.... the list goes on and on.

http://thecitizen.co.tz/newe.php?id=14917

hizi ndo zile threads nikizifungua nasikia aibu! (as if niko uchi)

hizi ndo zile threads nikizifungua nasikia aibu! (as if niko uchi)
ila si ndio zinakupa motive ya kutafuta soln,ukweli unauma ila unasaidia kukufanya ujifahamu na ufikirie utoke vipi

Nia ninayo, uwezo ninao, sababu ninazo.
Please Mr President,
Give me TRC/TRL niifufue, niiboreshe, niimarishe.

I CAN DO IT.

JUST GIVE ME THE WORK.

dah ni kweli tupu, nina imani Zitto atapokuwa rais wetu mambo mengi yatabadilika!

Maendeleo ya nchi hayaji kwa viongozi wake kila siku kutoa ngonjela za kupiga vita rushwa majukwaani huku nyuma wao ndio wanaowalinda mafisadi!! Kikwete kama kweli hapendi rushwa kwanini anamuachia Malegesi bila kumkamata atupe ushahidi wa KAGODA?

Further to that we have trained personnel in all fields.

Inanikumbusha enzi za mwalimu kuwa, ili tuendelee tunahitaji vitu vinne Ardhi, Watu, siasa safi na Uongozi bora. Vyote tunavyo isipokuwa siasa safi ndio hatuna. Balozi amepatia 200%. Pamoja na siasa mbaya ambayo tunayo sasa tunagawa ardhi yetu kwa kisingizio cha kilimo kwanza ambapo tunatoa ardhi yetu kwa watu wa nje na kuacha kuwaangalia wananchi wetu waitumie.

Tatizo ni kuwa hatutaki kufikiri, hakuna tatizo lingine.

dah ni kweli tupu, nina imani Zitto atapokuwa rais wetu mambo mengi yatabadilika!

Acha ndoto za alinacha, huyu akiwa mkulu hatakuwa tofauti na hawa wezi wengine si unaona jamaa wakamlambisha kidogo tu kwenye dili ya DOWANS akachanganyikiwa big time!! Urais sio lelemama; inatakata uwe imara kama alivyokuwa MUSSA, urafiki ni kwenye kunywa chai tu lakini sio mambo ya nchi na serikali yake!! Zitto hawezi hayo yeye kila kitu ni Kigoma; muache awe mbunge wa kudumu wa mwandiga.

Nia ninayo, uwezo ninao, sababu ninazo.
Please Mr President,
Give me TRC/TRL niifufue, niiboreshe, niimarishe.

I CAN DO IT.

JUST GIVE ME THE WORK.

This is what we call a high level of dissatisafaction with how things go.
Inaonesha mkuu umekasirika sana.

This is what we call a high level of dissatisafaction with how things go.
Inaonesha mkuu umekasirika sana.

Kila Mtanzania lazima akisirike.

There is absolutely no reason this country should be poor. We are blessed beyond belief. Countries with a lot less than us have done a lot better than us, why?

Leadership

Kila mbongo anafanya uchuuzi! hakuna anayefanya real economic mtaendela vipi?
Look, mtu ambaye hajawahi kufanya biashara hata ya embe "waziri wa biashara" hawezi ona business opportunity for a country
Look mtu ambaye hajawahi kulima wala hana shamba waziri kilimo hawezi kujua matatizo ya wakulima sembuse masoko
blah blah tu za watu..real economy yaani (production yote wanafanya wahindi viwanda,
biashara real (acha uchuuzi wa wachaga wa kwenda dubai/china na kurudi) wanafanya waarabu na wahindi...
bado sana nchi hii ingieni kwenye hiyo biashara unakutana na umeme mgao (ngeleja anakula raha) wala hashtuki kwakuwa hajawahi fanya biashara..ametoka shule ..mtandao..amepeta??? what a stupid success???
Nchi inaendeshwa na wanasiasa waliofika kileleni bila kuonyesha anything substantial waliyo wahi kufanya kwao wenyewe au kwa nchi yao..kazi kwelikweli.

Kila Mtanzania lazima akisirike.

There is absolutely no reason this country should be poor. We are blessed beyond belief. Countries with a lot less than us have done a lot better than us, why?

Leadership

Because African peoples simply have next to nothing of what it takes to pull themselves up from their hard-scrabble, brutal existences with only their guts and bare knuckles the way European immigrants tamed the North American Wild West, i.e., through initiative, thrift , creativity, honesty, industry, technology ... and so on and so forth. Africans just can't. Africans are only good at stealing, cheating and running down things to the ground.

Because African peoples simply have next to nothing of what it takes to pull themselves up from their hard-scrabble, brutal existences with only their guts and bare knuckles the way European immigrants tamed the North American Wild West, i.e., through initiative, thrift , creativity, honesty, industry, technology ... and so on and so forth. Africans just can't. Africans are only good at stealing, cheating and running down things to the ground.

Oh boy! Raj would give you a "Thanks" for this one....

You get a thumb up from me for being blunt and telling it like it is.

Oh boy! Raj would give you a "Thanks" for this one....

You get a thumb up from me for being blunt and telling it like it is.

I may end up sounding like Rajput Patel, but guess what? I'm just as dead serious like Rajput Patel!

Now, if I may add a bit on my earlier posting: the one and only thing Africans are good at (next to making merry) is raw, hard physical labor in the blazing sun. Given the relatively high level of unemployment in African countries, I'd suggest that there be established huge forced collective labor camps where people could be worked to death by and for the state. No pain no gain, Americans like to say. China, Korea, Russia and US wouldn't be where they are today hadn't it been for both extensive and intensive use of forced labor as a well established institution in society to this day.

Wana JF

Nimekuwa nikijiuliza kwa nini sisi wataTz ni masikini nikagundua kuwa wenzetu wana limited resource but unlimited creativity while us we have more resources but limited crativity plus ufisadi ambao wenzetu huwauwa kama China. wenzangu mnasemaje?

Back
Top Bottom