Tafadhali jibu swali lifuatalo bila kudanganya

Sasa wewe ni nani mpaka uulize wenzako maswali hayo?? halafu tukikutajia then what...? watu wenyewe huwajui..!

jamani kwani umelazimishwa kuja hapa, kama hutaki si upite tu kwani umeazimishwa
Sasa wewe ni nani mpaka uulize wenzako maswali hayo?? halafu tukikutajia then what...? watu wenyewe huwajui..!

Mada nyingine za kipumbavu jamani sijui mnatokea wapi na huu upuuzi! Ni vile naogopa ban lakini ningekwambia nililala na nani

Wa kwanza kulala naye ni mama yangu. hiyo excel sheet ndo uiandae wewe sasa, maana ndo mawazo yako mwenyewe si yangu kwa maana hiyo wewe ndo unawajua zaidi
Kumbe jibu unalijua, ni nani ambaye hakulala na Mama yake kwanza kabla ya mtu mwingine? So your post is totally rubbish and full on nonsense!

Matatizo yako kaa nayo mwenyewe, usiete udhaifu wako mpaka mtandaoni, kwani uliazimishwa kuja kuisoma hii thread, kama ni rubbish and nonesense, what are you doing here? Grow up and don't take everything serious and too personal. Be easy to yourself buddy, you don't have to carry the whole world on your shoulders.
Kumbe jibu unalijua, ni nani ambaye hakulala na Mama yake kwanza kabla ya mtu mwingine? So your post is totally rubbish and full on nonsense!

Matatizo yako kaa nayo mwenyewe, usiete udhaifu wako mpaka mtandaoni, kwani uliazimishwa kuja kuisoma hii thread, kama ni rubbish and nonesense, what are you doing here? Grow up and don't take everything serious and too personal. Be easy to yourself buddy, you don't have to carry the whole world on your shoulders.
Your stupidity was demonstrated when you decided to bother JF members by asking them questions whose answers you already know! It is you who is to demonstrate maturity, and not me! I only challenged your move to disturb Great Thinkers for something which is not even of any significance to you as a person or to our society! After all, did you get what you needed? Can't you think that failure to get the intended responses from JF is an indicator that matured people decided to simply ignore your thread? What a wastage of time & space!!!

Be easy, it is not the end of the world and it is not true that this thread was ignored, because you are here wasting your time anyway. If you are indeed a great thinker you wouldn't be wasting your time replying to this, or may be you need some psychological help as you are taking this thread so serious unnecessarily. You should relax and if you don't like anything just stay away from it. And I'm sure we cannot all think like you or judge things the same way you do, you just have to learn and accept other people the way they are, otherwise you will keep on wasting your time and energy for minor simple issues. Save your time and energy for things which are necessary and Important to you. You have a lot of growing up to do or else go for therapy.
Your stupidity was demonstrated when you decided to bother JF members by asking them questions whose answers you already know! It is you who is to demonstrate maturity, and not me! I only challenged your move to disturb Great Thinkers for something which is not even of any significance to you as a person or to our society! After all, did you get what you needed? Can't you think that failure to get the intended responses from JF is an indicator that matured people decided to simply ignore your thread? What a wastage of time & space!!!

Ili utajiwe,ulipaswa utukumbushe wa kwako then na sisi tukwambie-by the way itakusaidia nini wewe?
Naomba ulete mambo ya kiutu uzima humu. Watu tunashindwa kujua kama baadhi yetu wako serious na JF au la.